BY NYX

Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Review for: Pearl
I love the NYX eyeshadow. This is my first time using this eyeshadow. I love the color.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Review for: Pearl
This lime color does not compliment everyone. I would be giving this one star but the texture of the product is good so I am giving it two. I definitely wouldn't wear this for an everyday look if I were you.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Woodlake, CA
Review for: Pearl
This is an affordable brand and the shadows are worth it! I purchased from an independent retailer. I apply with my finger to get the most pigment then I blend with a brush.
Kawanda A.
Kawanda A.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Pearl
Brought this as an eyeshadow but use it for highlighter as well this gold give me life. Blended well and wasnt over powering my contour.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
Review for: Pearl
I really really didn't like this color on me at all but I did find it stayed in long and didn't crease but the color just wasn't for me.
Alycia B.
Alycia B.
Romulus, MI
Review for: Pearl
Really love this brand.. Received it in an ipsy bag.. have bought many more and different colors since then
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Pearl
Really really great eyeshadow. Great pigment stays on great and for a long time of use eye primer. Use this about once a week. Easy to apply with brush or finger for deeper color. Recommend it
kimberly r.
kimberly r.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Pearl
this shadow is super cute. i love the packaging very simple but nice and the pigment is otta this world. when blended properly it looks amazing
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Pearl
Such a fun color! NYX is a great bargain for great products. You can find them at Ulta
Review for: Pearl
An amazing product right here, I bought this product for my sister and she loved it so much i had to get myself one , I use this product almost everyday when I do a eyeshadow look highly recommend this product if you haven't tried it yet , the pigment is amazing!