BY NYX

Liz B.
Liz B.
Western Springs, IL
Review for: Pearl
The pigmentation of this shadow doesn't really compare to more high-end shadows but it still such a beautiful color. The price is unbeatable and NYX products in general are so good, especially for their affordable price point in the makeup market.
Ami D.
Ami D.
Review for: Pearl
These eyeshadows are just okay. I own a ton of NYX cosmetics. The eyeshadows and blushes aren't very pigmented but other products are very good.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Wautoma, WI
Review for: Pearl
This has to be one of my favorite eyeshadows of NYC that I got at ulta the shimmer adds to make a great dramatic n smokey eye look
Heather J.
Heather J.
Review for: Pearl
Nyx is super affordable and good quality. This color is very pigmented and not chalky
Amber I.
Amber I.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Review for: Pearl
This is a great shade for the smokey eye look. I use this one with a few other nyx shadows to complete my look and I am ready to go out on the town. It's nice because I feel like it lasts all night and does not smudge off as easily as other shadows.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Olney, IL
Review for: Pearl
These have good pigment and blend out fairly well. They could be better but for a drug store brand, i say it was a good purchase. I will continue to use mine in the future and might look into some other colors
Liz U.
Liz U.
Escondido , CA
Review for: Pearl
For price they are great. Has good pigment to them and you can always built up! Some excess powder but not too much. Love these different colors recommend to others. Pigments great and so is price for those bawling on a budget.
Kamesha M.
Kamesha M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Pearl
Haven't tried this one yet... but nyx shadows have a lot of pigment so I know this one would be beautiful!!!!
Guadalupe D.
Guadalupe D.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Pearl
Good eyeshadow not a big fan but they do the job.. Pigment is good but could be better
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR
Review for: Pearl
Super disappointed in this product. I normally love NYX products but I've noticed that their shadows are not as pigmented as their other products.
Monica G.
Monica G.
How long do these stay on?!