BY NYX

Coraima P.
Coraima P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pearl
This is a very beautiful eyeshadow! i have this one in a more copper/bronze/gold. It is very metallic (no glitter), very pigmented, has a great smooth texture, and makes blue eyes really POP. The packaging is so adorable! It is black with a clear top, but there is like a lacy pattern on the packaging. The e/s lasted all day for me (i was using UDPP). Love it! I am NC15/ brunette/ blue eyes.

Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pearl
I have not tried this one specifically but I can't imagine it being anything of a disappointment. This would be a great color for blending and highlights
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Pearl
I LOVE the pearl eye shadow! It's vibrant bright white color is perfect for a good pop of highlight! I use it to highlight my brow and corner crease! It comes with a great amount of product too for such a good price! It lasts a long time! Definitely will buy many more colors! Top of the line product for sure!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Toms River
Review for: Pearl
Pigment was lacking, tried to use this as a base color and I really didn't like the coverage I got. Often it's easy to have these issues with a white product, but I was hoping for a lot more. You get what you pay for.
Kaleigh M.
Kaleigh M.
Very affordable product. I like this NYX black pearl because it is so versatile. It could be used as eye shadow or a brightener/highlight! Perfect for all seasons, too!
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Review for: Pearl
Nyx does it again! This shade is actually one of my favorites to apply on the brow bone and to set the lids. Its creamy and really pigmented, my mission is to have them all. I also enjoy the fact they are singles which are easy to use and can be taken on the go.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Spring Grove, IL
NYC eye shadows are a steal with the prices they have! They're also great shadows and known to be dupes of mac shadows. This pigment specifically works great as a brow highlight! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Sacramento, CA
Love love love NYX eyeshadows. I use this as a highlighter for my brow bone. A little goes a long way.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Davenport, FL
Love this as a brow bone highlight or inner corner highlight. It is the perfect shimmery white and has great color payoff.
Review for: Pearl
I really like using this product as an inner eye corner highlight when I'm doing a dark smokey eye to make it pop. This product is great I would recommend anyone who wants a pop to eat this shadow it really does have a glow