14 colors available

BY NYX

Coraima P.
Coraima P.
Review for: Pearl
This is a very beautiful eyeshadow! i have this one in a more copper/bronze/gold. It is very metallic (no glitter), very pigmented, has a great smooth texture, and makes blue eyes really POP. The packaging is so adorable! It is black with a clear top, but there is like a lacy pattern on the packaging. The e/s lasted all day for me (i was using UDPP). Love it! I am NC15/ brunette/ blue eyes.

Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
Wonderful product!
I am head over heels in love with NYX products.
I use this product for highlighting my fair skin.
It's so beautiful no matter what you use it for.
It's so affordable but wears like a high end product. If recommend this and all NYX products to everyone.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Miami , FL
Review for: Pearl
Sometimes pearl or glitter shadows just don't look right, but this one is really pretty on - just enough sparkle without looking like you just threw a bunch of glitter on your eye - I live in humid Hawaii and the humidity doesn't bother this shadow - it stays on all day
Cayleigh C.
Cayleigh C.
Review for: Pearl
NYX is one of my favorite Ulta brands. I love this shade and formula. I thinks really creamy and easy to apply. I think the shade really complements my eyes. I think this is a really great deal and I recommend this to anyone who is starting to experiment with makeup
It's affordable and beautiful there long lasting and way better then most brands and it so amazing that you need every shade it's crazy beautiful it's my favorite eyeshadow ever re recommend writing a review on this Becouse your going to love this product.:)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables , FL
Review for: Pearl
I like to use this on top of basic nude shadows, in the middle of my eyelid to give it a nice pop. It doesn't fall off or get all over your face, as long as you use a primer. I would say it would go with everyones skin tones- might as well give it a try!
Brenna W.
Brenna W.
N Charleston, SC
Review for: Pearl
This is a Beautiful eye shadow, its pigmented and very blendable, it can be used as an everyday highlighter as well! It lasted longer than expected, great value for a good price. I would recommend this for any skin tone to brighten your everyday look!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Western Springs, IL
Review for: Pearl
The pigmentation of this shadow doesn't really compare to more high-end shadows but it still such a beautiful color. The price is unbeatable and NYX products in general are so good, especially for their affordable price point in the makeup market.
Mirela Z.
Mirela Z.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Pearl
Beautiful color, good amount of shadow. It does go on very smooth. I feel like I must use it with primer. I find with most Nyx shadows over time it will create but that could just be because I have oily skin. I definitely recommend it.
Jayme B.
Jayme B.
Review for: Pearl
I got this exact color in my swag bag and I love it a lot. It can be worn alone or with a nice deep pink or purple and when you swirl the colors together it turns out so pretty and delicate. It a nice highlighting tool also.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
If this shadow glittery?
April D.
April D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this product is still available? I haven't seen it yet!
Derya A.
Derya A.
Rockville, MD
I've been looking for a new eyeshadow is this one patchy? I want something that glides on smoothly and doesn't crease up.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How dose this look once on? and how long dose it stay on?
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this come any other colors?