BY NYX

Having it all is possible with this incredibly edgy new makeup weapon. The combination of the precision of liquid liner with the ease of application of a kohl pencil is the perfect match to create a variety of dramatic looks. When the cat eye meets the smoldering intensity of a smoky eye look - who knows where the night will take you?

• I'm looking for a drugstore eyeliner that last in my waterline al...1 Answers
  • I normally use tarte double take eyeliner but for the price the p...2 Answers
  • Is the felt tip side dark and smooth like a liquid liner?4 Answers
NYX Two Timer Dual Ended Eyeliner
  • "First off, I may have just gotten the bad one out of the bunch but when I would go to use the felt tip product would come out but when I would go to finish the first line and go to the other eye I noticed the felt tip basically running dry." in 4 reviews
  • "It glides on very easily and lasts all day without budging." in 1 review
  • "The liquid liner comes on so easily and it's very pigmented (which I'm always concerned about in liquid eyeliners)." in 1 review
  • "Also the felt tip liner makes winged eyeliner a breeze and it doesn't start to look dried out like some eyeliners" in 1 review
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
This is my go to liner, I have one in each of my to-go makeup bags and purse, as well as a spare. It has great color and i love that it has the pencil as well as kohl, i do however wish it had a better dispense of color when using the very tip of the kohl, it can dry out quick and having to use it sideways doesnt allow such a thin precise application but it is definitely my favorite affordable, everyday liner.
Tracie B.
Tracie B.
Belle Chasse, LA
This product was very affordable and it was intriguing to think of an eyeliner with dual ends. I found myself completely abandoning the pencil end of this eyeliner due to the way it applied. It just did not apply smoothly to the skin. The liquid side worked quite well I enjoyed the applicator and color pay off but it dried out fairly quickly.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
I ❤❤❤this product!!! It's got all you could need in one pencil! The felt tip glides on so smooth and effortlessly, and the crayon pencil side works awesome too! I use the felt tip on top and the crayon on bottom. The only bad thing I have to say is, how upset I am it took me this long to find a product like this!!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Kourtney C.
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
I love Nyx but I'm not super impressed with this. The Kohl side isn't very dark or pigmented at all and same goes for the liquid side. I find myself having to go over my work with a darker eyeliner. I still love NYX just not a fan of this product. They have way better products out than this. Pass if you come across this.
Marie B.
Marie B.
West Roxbury , MA
This product just isn't what it sued to be. I guess they reformulated it because I had this product about 4 years ago and it was a holy grail of mine. Now it smudges and isn't the easiest to apply. I have the darkest black color and it's really not that dark. The liquid liner pen is also very patchy. Not impressed.
Lex K.
Lex K.
Use this everyday. Kohl Monday-Friday and felt tip Saturday-Sunday. The kohl is super dark and goes on smoothly. The felt tip is great too: super fine point (like a sharpie) that gives you a great cat eye. This was an impulse buy at Ulta for $10 and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Amy L.
Amy L.
This is a good quality product. The kohl liner is very creamy and pigmented, and never drags on the eye. The liquid end of the liner is nice, but not as pigmented, requiring a couple of coats. I use the liner a couple of times a week and am usually satisfied with it. I would repurchase.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
I have been using this product for over a year now, perfect for any ideal look daytime or night, bold or simple. Crayon for the inner eyes or upper lid to smudge, felt tip for that perfect cat eye! Very bold, one stroke application and lasts well. Easy to remove.
Bells M.
Bells M.
Love this product it's very pigmented and last on my eyes without smudging. It has lasted me a long time with out drying out and makes winged liner very easy to achieve. The liner part does smudge but I have been putting powder and it's not doing it as much
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Love that this is a dual ended eyeliner! I love the skinny felt tip that it has. Goes on smooth and super black which I love! The other end is great too. I like to use that for my lower lash line and then smoke it out with a pencil brush. 😍👍🏻
Cecelia P.
Cecelia P.
Agawam, MA
Is the felt tip side dark and smooth like a liquid liner?
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I normally use tarte double take eyeliner but for the price the pencil always runs out so fast the liquid end is great so pigmented I love it..was wondering if this is comparable? Thank you in advance
Anika C.
Anika C.
Arlington, TX
I'm looking for a drugstore eyeliner that last in my waterline all day. I also wear contact lens so I don't want to get on my lens. Will this be perfect for me? Also does this smudge?
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top , TN
Has anyone else tried NYX Two Timer Dual Ended Eyeliner ? I just bought one at Ulta and maybe used it 5 times and it seems to be almost empty??