BY NYX

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Having it all is possible with this incredibly edgy new makeup weapon. The combination of the precision of liquid liner with the ease of application of a kohl pencil is the perfect match to create a variety of dramatic looks. When the cat eye meets the smoldering intensity of a smoky eye look - who knows where the night will take you?

• I'm looking for a drugstore eyeliner that last in my wate...1 Answers
  • I normally use tarte double take eyeliner but for the pri...2 Answers
  • Is the felt tip side dark and smooth like a liquid liner?4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I just bought this about 2 weeks ago and it's my new favorite. The felt tip has a really fine point, and I also like that the felt end isn't too flexible. It allows you to get precise and pull off those tricky wing tips. The kohl end is awesome for outlining the wing tips at the edge of the eye before going over it with the felt tip. It's also perfect for creating a smudgy, smoky look on the lower lid. " in 50 reviews
  • "Use this liner everyday! It's so convienient to have both liquid and pencil liner together. Also the felt tip liner makes winged eyeliner a breeze and it doesn't start to look dried out like some eyeliners" in 33 reviews
  • "I seriously recommend this product. The liquid tip is great for thin, defined lines whereas the kohl liner smudges nicely and stays bold even on the waterline. And the waterproof liquid was just a bonus. " in 24 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is my all time favorite. It is super easy to apply and if your in to the cat eye look the tip makes it super easy to get any kind of angle done. It last all day and it only cost 10 dollars at My local drugstore " in 17 reviews
  • "First off, I may have just gotten the bad one out of the bunch but when I would go to use the felt tip product would come out but when I would go to finish the first line and go to the other eye I noticed the felt tip basically running dry." in 4 reviews
cassandra g.
LYNN, MA
NYX Two Timer Dual Ended Eyeliner I was a bit skeptical about trying this liner out. I'm pretty loyal to my KVD tattoo liner. But after trying this I was really quite happy with it. The liquid side is water resistant. So I personally don't feel it's fully waterproof. I know it's easy to take off and when I'm crying only a little comes off. But it's really pigmented I couldn't be happier with this almost as good as NYX Two Timer Dual Ended Eyeliner my Tattoo liner. Def give it a try
Daniamaris S.
Opa Locka, FL
I bought this eyeliner thinking it was going to be good and it dissapointed me in so many ways. Brand new i tried using it and it didnt want to come out. I was trying to squeeze some product out for atleast 10 min and ended up just making a mess. Biggest waiste of money. Only thing i liked about it was the shape of the pen.
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
I bought this because I've never had a problem with Nyx products before, and was excited to try my first dual eyeliner. The felt tip end applied almost exactly like the Kohl pencil end. And neither ends applied very well, and refused to come off after. I was very disappointed, and returned the product.
Iris E.
Union City, NJ
This eyeliner is excellent! One side is a thin point to help with your wing tips! Otherside is more like a pencil liner! I love to use this as sometimes i may feel my wings arent dark enough so i turn it over & give it tht extra touch up with the pencil liner side! The pencil liner side is great for that smokey eye effect as well! Im all about eyeliners and you wont go wrong with this one! Great quality & price!
Carly T.
This liner served its purpose when I bought it as a preteen, but I have since outgrown it. The pencil liner end was okay but went on grey rather than "jet-black" and the felt tip liner was even worse. The felt tip was barely pigmented and smeared everywhere. Neither end was particularly smudge-proof but it served its purpose of giving me something to learn how to do eyeliner with. Altogether, not horrible for beginners but definitely not a great product.
Sara E.
South Gap
The pencil end of this liner is great, even though the black seems to be more of a gray tone than black. My problem with the liquid liner end of it is that it dries out quickly, it was really hard for me to get a perfect angle look. But overall the product was not terrible.
Julie L.
For the price point on this, you definitely get the best of both worlds. It is easy to apply and fun to play with. The only downside is the wet eyeliner portion runs out pretty quick. It is not water proof which is the only downside. Both ends go on smooth and stay put!
Julie J.
Pittsburgh, PA
The charcoal end works wonderfully! It is smooth and dark and applies easily. However the felt tip does not work. You need to sort of push it down to get any ink out of it which doesn’t work well when trying to create a precision liner.
Jalyn F.
Alabaster, AL
Love dual eyeliners because it’s the best of both worlds! Some days I prefer to use the crayon other days liquid. It ranges at a good price. I like for my pencil liners to be just as dark as the liquid and this one follows through.
Addushkaliz C.
KISSIMMEE , FL
I tried this eyeliner out just because it seemed very convenient. But it smudges very easily, it’s definitely not a long lasting eyeliner so you do need to touch up often. I will not be buying it again but it was worth the try.
Cecelia D.
South Hadley, MA
Is the felt tip side dark and smooth like a liquid liner?
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I normally use tarte double take eyeliner but for the price the pencil always runs out so fast the liquid end is great so pigmented I love it..was wondering if this is comparable? Thank you in advance
Anika C.
Arlington, TX
I'm looking for a drugstore eyeliner that last in my waterline all day. I also wear contact lens so I don't want to get on my lens. Will this be perfect for me? Also does this smudge?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone else tried NYX Two Timer Dual Ended Eyeliner ? I just bought one at Ulta and maybe used it 5 times and it seems to be almost empty??

back