NYX Twin Cake Powder uploaded by Kassandra P.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Twin Cake Powder - NYX's compact powder has an SPF10 and is non-comedogenic. Sponge and mirror included. - Twin Cake Powder

NYX Twin Cake Powder
  • "this is may al time favorite setting powder. i use it for backing and setting my contour. i leave my face matte and smooth all day with not cracking. i use it for my oily skin it keeps it dry and matte. i will buy this product again and recommend it to others" in 21 reviews
  • "makes my skin look so flawless looking, poreless and shine free, its like a matte finish its good for combo skin, i can get dry skin but it doesnt dry my skin out, i would recommened it as its really good and sets make up well even thou its like a powder foundation give it that extra coverage" in 2 reviews
Nevaeh P.
Middlesex, NJ
Review for: Natural more...
Just a normal powder. Nothing too great and nothing too bad. It’s easy to apply and it’s cheap. I would recommend if you’re looking for something easy to set ur makeup on the go . Pretty average powder not too bad.
Samantha J.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I normally do not wear department store makeup, but I wanted to challenge myself to do a low-budget look. I was VERY surprised by this product. I apply it over my foundation and it adds the perfect, mattified look. The color matches perfectly. This product is well worth the price.
Maggie R.
Girard
I have this in a translucent pressed powder. I use a beauty blender to apply to face. I like this product cant see it on the face and sets makeup nicely. I do think that I would prefer a loose powder but with this being so affordable I can live with it the way it is.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Twin Cake Powder - Tawny, Perfect Beige, Natural, (6 Pack) NYX Twin Cake Powder - Tawny, (6 Pack) NYX Twin Cake Powder - Caramel, (3 Pack) NYX Twin Cake Powder - Natural Tan, Natural Tan, (6 Pack) NYX Twin Cake Powder - Natural Tan, Sand Beige, Nude, (3 Pack) NYX Twin Cake Powder - Caramel, Natural Beige, NYX Twin Cake Powder - Caramel, Medium Beige, Honey Beige, True Beige more...
I absolutely love this powder. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I feel this item would of worked for me better if my skin type was different I have combination skin so I had to reapplying powder if you don’t have oily skin this would work best. And take your time finding your color I got medium and it was way to light for me
Kassandra P.
Coram, NY
My Holy Grail. As a pale girl it is a very hard to find a product that comes quite so light at NYX's CP02 Ivory. I use this product as a few different things which is part of why you can find one of these in every single purse I own. Ive used this as a light coverage foundation when I have to run out real fast but dont want to look red and shiny. If I brush it lightly across my foundation it helps lock that DOWN. I dont even use setting spray, honestly. But my favorite way to use this is to wear a nice light to medium BB cream and contour my face with this. I load up a brush and dab it heavily under the eyes and dont even need concealer! Adore. Adore this product despite how hard it can be to find my shade in stores.
Brianna D.
santa fe, NM
I've been using this twin cake to set up my liquid foundation and it always end up making my face look cakey. Though i only dab a little bit of the product with powder brush, using sponge will only make it more cakey-er. I've tried to use it alone but it completely make my skin look so dry and it leaves visible dry patch here and there, also cakey. I have very oily skin and it doesn't keep the oil at bay. I'm looking for a matte powder foundation but this one really turns me down. The only good thing about it is that it didn't cause any break out to my skin (i'm prone to acne)
Sheinna S.
Beaverton, OR
I haven't tried any other brand of "baking" powder to compare it to. I may not even be applying it correctly. But I think if it came with a different, more precise applicator it would be easier for me to use it in the highlighted areas of my face and I could get better results. I'll keep using it and trying different methods of applying the product though for sure. I'm a beginner when it comes to make up application.
Shelly H.
Destin, FL
I did not like this AT ALL. I very, very rarely return anything, I have plenty of friends and fam who look forward to tap raiding my cosmetics supply, but this was so chalky and bizarre it deserved a return. This is probably the worst NYX item I've ever had the misfortune of trying, and usually I am a fan of the line as a pretty solid drugstore brand. But this was a total miss for me. My nieces have sidewalk chalk that would likely be a better option. 😲 lol
alexis c.
Kensington , MD
I actually did not like the setting powder. I felt like it didn't do a good job. I have used many setting powders and most of them do their jobs. A setting powder it's supposed to make sure your highlight doesn't move or run. And after using the setting powder I noticed that the bottom of my eyes were actually very oily and that's not supposed to happen with setting powders. I honestly would not recommend this.
tara c.
Stockbridge, GA
How much does it usually cost?