NYX Twin Cake Powder uploaded by Kassandra P.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Twin Cake Powder - NYX's compact powder has an SPF10 and is non-comedogenic. Sponge and mirror included. - Twin Cake Powder

Samantha J.
Review for: Natural Beige
I normally do not wear department store makeup, but I wanted to challenge myself to do a low-budget look. I was VERY surprised by this product. I apply it over my foundation and it adds the perfect, mattified look. The color matches perfectly. This product is well worth the price.
Kassandra P.
Coram, NY
My Holy Grail. As a pale girl it is a very hard to find a product that comes quite so light at NYX's CP02 Ivory. I use this product as a few different things which is part of why you can find one of these in every single purse I own. Ive used this as a light coverage foundation when I have to run out real fast but dont want to look red and shiny. If I brush it lightly across my foundation it helps lock that DOWN. I dont even use setting spray, honestly. But my favorite way to use this is to wear a nice light to medium BB cream and contour my face with this. I load up a brush and dab it heavily under the eyes and dont even need concealer! Adore. Adore this product despite how hard it can be to find my shade in stores.
Brianna D.
santa fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this twin cake to set up my liquid foundation and it always end up making my face look cakey. Though i only dab a little bit of the product with powder brush, using sponge will only make it more cakey-er. I've tried to use it alone but it completely make my skin look so dry and it leaves visible dry patch here and there, also cakey. I have very oily skin and it doesn't keep the oil at bay. I'm looking for a matte powder foundation but this one really turns me down. The only good thing about it is that it didn't cause any break out to my skin (i'm prone to acne)
Sheinna S.
Beaverton, OR
I haven't tried any other brand of "baking" powder to compare it to. I may not even be applying it correctly. But I think if it came with a different, more precise applicator it would be easier for me to use it in the highlighted areas of my face and I could get better results. I'll keep using it and trying different methods of applying the product though for sure. I'm a beginner when it comes to make up application.
Shelly H.
Destin, FL
I did not like this AT ALL. I very, very rarely return anything, I have plenty of friends and fam who look forward to tap raiding my cosmetics supply, but this was so chalky and bizarre it deserved a return. This is probably the worst NYX item I've ever had the misfortune of trying, and usually I am a fan of the line as a pretty solid drugstore brand. But this was a total miss for me. My nieces have sidewalk chalk that would likely be a better option. 😲 lol
Lindsey W.
Senoia, GA
Sets smooth and finishes smooth. Want that FLAWLESS, PORELESS look then you gotta try this. I loosen the powder up a bit and apply it with my damp Beauty Blender Pure Single Sponge , then after letting it set for 10 minutes I lightly dust it away with my Mac Perfume MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush
Semila B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product, it's doesn't give back any flash back. I don't k is if it has any sun protection I don't look at that. I feel like it's better for oily skin.its very easy to apply, I apply it with a brush or beauty blender. I would buy this again.
Sarah M.
Fenton, MO
It's a good product for the price. It's pretty cheap so it's not the nicest, but it is a setting powder. It's a little chalky but with enough blending it looks good. It's good for any skin type. I would maybe buy again
Tasha C.
I'm not thrilled with this setting powder. I feel like no matter what brush i use with this it always takes off the make up on my nose. and is not transparent at all I have a white film i have to buff out.
alexis c.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually did not like the setting powder. I felt like it didn't do a good job. I have used many setting powders and most of them do their jobs. A setting powder it's supposed to make sure your highlight doesn't move or run. And after using the setting powder I noticed that the bottom of my eyes were actually very oily and that's not supposed to happen with setting powders. I honestly would not recommend this.
tara c.
Stockbridge, GA
How much does it usually cost?