NYX Twin Cake Powder uploaded by Kassandra P.
16 colors available

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Twin Cake Powder - NYX's compact powder has an SPF10 and is non-comedogenic. Sponge and mirror included. - Twin Cake Powder

LAUREN L.
LAUREN L.
Lynnwood, WA
I purchased this product on a whim thinking it would be as great as other NYX products. I found that this product wasn't as translucent as I would like it to be. It kind of made me look ghost like and unnatural. I only use it now for very oily spots. I would not repurchase.
Ani S.
Ani S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the banana powder but this one makes me too dry. I gave it to my step daughter who has oily problematic skin and she loves it for her it would be a five star it applies easily. I will buy it for her again but not for me.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fenton, MO
It's a good product for the price. It's pretty cheap so it's not the nicest, but it is a setting powder. It's a little chalky but with enough blending it looks good. It's good for any skin type. I would maybe buy again
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Daniels, WV
I found this to be okay. I don't feel like my skin looks very good with any powder over it. I use the countour kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills, a powder in it to set my foundation and like it way better.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder works well. It sets my makeup for all day use and minimal touch-ups required. It sometimes makes my makeup feel dry but other than that, it does the job.
Jonah F.
Jonah F.
Sacramento, CA
Works splendidly, and it's a go to for me. I use a brush instead of the puff to apply it myself, and it works just fine and holds up fairly well even in my t zone !
 Dustin M.
Dustin M.
Williamson, WV
Review for: True Beige
I love this powder. My face gets shiny on my T spot, but I have no worries when I have this on hand. This product eliminates the shine.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Wasco, CA
I love this powder! Great, long lasting full coverage!! I love the matte finish. This powder gives my makeup a great finished look!
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ya perdi la cuenta de cuantos he comprado y usado, son fabulosos. De acabado matte y duradero, su cobertura es alucinante.ūüė£
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
best powder leaves skind ; looking set amazingly flawsless great for oil or comuation skin amaxing great and very affotable
tara c.
tara c.
Stockbridge, GA
How much does it usually cost?