BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX’s Trio Eyeshadow is a trio of eye shadow colors expertly coordinated for seasonal and on-trend wear. each set comes with a dual-tipped applicator sponge and mirror so they are a must when you are on the go. The rich pigmentation, silky smooth...

• Um produto interessante, gostaria de experimentar.1 Answers
  • Um produto interessante, gostaria de experimentar.2 Answers
Yasmine G.
I love using the pink and the yellow color because those two colors are really pigmented the blue I don't really light blue but it's an OK color
Felis A.
Jersey City, NJ
I was at the drug store looking for a higher end eye shadow but had no idea what to get.. I decided on NYX and that was the best decision! It is long lasting, no fall outs or clumps, and creates such a beautiful look. I would totally buy this product again.
Crystal N.
Smithville
Let me first say three stars is not due to color but due to lack of pigment. I have tried so many NYX eyeshadows in hopes they have changed their formula but nope. Awesome colors but very little pay off in all pressed powders. I wouldnt suggest this to friends .
MP P.
Los Angeles
Looove nyx products and the eyeshadow is so ritch and buttery, stays on all day and is so pigmented! I love blending with this palette, it's so easy when it's so soft and smoothly applies, you can get this at target or Ulta and they're a great value
Emily L.
Bradenton , FL
Beautiful pigmented colors in this small but great Palette. Smooth application, whether using a brush or a sponge tip applicator, blends very well. The shimmer is absolutely wonderful. Glad I discovered NYX two years ago, wonderful products!
Mary D.
Temecula
This is a great product! It stays all day and does not crease! It is a little hard to blend compared to other eyeshadow but all in all it is great for the price and NYC killed the makeup game again! Will for sure be buying again!
Jazzy W.
After using, I was very disappointed with the staying power; even after applying eyeshadow primer. After about 4 hours of applying, noticed; that the color looked very washed out! So I would not purchase again!
Lexi C.
Goffstown, NH
Good colors and good amount of product. This brand is also not very expensive so for younger people like myself who can't get jobs yet it makes it easy so buy good produce that arnt very pricey!
Autumn B.
Arkadelphia
The colors are great! I usually use them with neutral colors. It's very easy to apply! The packaging is really easy to get open. I have really dark brown eyes! I would definitely buy it again. Totally recommend it!
Reagan S.
It's really nice goes on stays on and comes off with a wipe love it so much. If you are looking for something different this is something you should try it is the best thing ever. You can almost get it anywhere .
maria m.
Um produto interessante, gostaria de experimentar.
maria m.
Um produto interessante, gostaria de experimentar.