BY NYX

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Opal Platinum Silver Luster 1.792 oz
It's hard for me to find a silver eyeshadow that shows up on such pale skin. Most end up just looking a little shiny or glittery, but that's all. NYX's silver eyeshadow in this trio is pigmented enough that you can actually see it on me! I also love the highlighting shade.
Karolina R.
Karolina R.
Prince George, BC
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Opal Platinum Silver Luster 1.792 oz
I love these colors. I am also never disappointed when buying NYX products. They are not too expensive and are always amazing.
sandra r.
sandra r.
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Opal Platinum Silver Luster 1.792 oz
love the way this applyes on my eyelids auch beautiful color and ita gentle love the ahimmer that it has
Ofelia A.
Ofelia A.
Spring, TX
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Opal Platinum Silver Luster 1.792 oz
Me gustaron los colores y me faltaban estos tengo las conexiones d todas doy compradora.
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Mercedes, TX
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Opal Platinum Silver Luster 1.792 oz
the product was great. I loved the packaging mostly because it could easily be taken on the go. You can take it with you anywhere and it isn't bulky or anything like that. Trying new things is great and especially if you don't have to spend a lot of money.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Opal Platinum Silver Luster 1.792 oz
This product is so pigmented I love it so much! I bought this from my local drugstore and it was actually on sale so it was very affordable! It came in very clean and sheek packaging! I also have this in various other colors, and I would defiantly buy this again.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are just ok. Not their best shadows by far. Not pigmented, a bit difficult to blend, and the texture is a bit chalky. And I really dislike when a brand as big as NYX, who might be a "drugstore" brand but is definitely on the higher end of that label, continues to put those useless applicators in their shadow palettes. No one but the most very beginner of makeup users do anything but toss them immediately! Either give me nothing, or put a decent shadow brush in there!
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Opal Platinum Silver Luster 1.792 oz
Pigmented I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Opal Platinum Silver Luster 1.792 oz
Not too big of a fan of this brand because it never lasts too long. If you don't mind reapplying this product all day, use this!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Opal Platinum Silver Luster 1.792 oz
I used this for a halloween mermaid costume one year. It served its purpose for me well enough, but im not sure i would use it regularly
aracely g.