Add a Photo

#1886 in Eyeshadow
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Sutter , Ca

These are just ok. Not their best shadows by far. Not pigmented, a bit difficult to blend, and the texture is a bit chalky. And I really dislike when a brand as big as NYX, who might be a "drugstore" brand but is definitely on the higher end of that label, continues to put those useless applicators in their shadow palettes. No one but the most very beginner of makeup users do anything but toss them immediately! Either give me nothing, or put a decent shadow brush in there!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV

It's hard for me to find a silver eyeshadow that shows up on such pale skin. Most end up just looking a little shiny or glittery, but that's all. NYX's silver eyeshadow in this trio is pigmented enough that you can actually see it on me! I also love the highlighting shade.
This small trio palette is so good I actually love the pigmentation on it and it's easy to work with I totally recommend this palette
Karolina R.
Karolina R.
Prince George, British Columbia

I love these colors. I am also never disappointed when buying NYX products. They are not too expensive and are always amazing.
Chrysi M.
Chrysi M.

I didn't like the colors, not long lasting the package was cheap , definitely not buying it again , it's a pass
sandra r.
sandra r.

love the way this applyes on my eyelids auch beautiful color and ita gentle love the ahimmer that it has
Ofelia A.
Ofelia A.
Spring, TX

Me gustaron los colores y me faltaban estos tengo las conexiones d todas doy compradora.
Datrice C.
Datrice C.
Dallas, TX

The colors are nice but they looked a little dull on me. I didn't feel as though this was a " WOW product. The swatches I made were okay but when I used as an eyeshadow I had to pack on a lot of the product to get a true color representation.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.

I like this little pallets because all three colors work together great to creat a perfect shadow look
Brigée M.
Brigée M.
Saint Bernard, LA

These shadows are mostly stiff and powdery, but some of them are pigmented. They have a lot of different trios of colors, some natural and some that are out there. They work best when you use them wet for better pigmentation and longevity. If you are on a budget these can be fine.
aracely g.