BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• is it a good product? 2 Answers
  • I have NYC fireball eyeshadow and love it. I want to purchase one...1 Answers
  • Some girl has used these shadows for a night date. The colors see...1 Answers
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
NYX makes the best eye shadows because they are so pigmented and beautiful! The colors are amazing and they have a great variety of colors. This color trio is so vibrant I feel great whenever I wear it, and I can’t stop wearing it!
Mary D.
Temecula
This is a great product! It stays all day and does not crease! It is a little hard to blend compared to other eyeshadow but all in all it is great for the price and NYC killed the makeup game again! Will for sure be buying again!
Sophia D.
East Northport
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors go great with everything... you can go from very natural looking to dark and dramatic in the blink of an eye, no pun intended hahaha. It is so easy to apply and make to look great! Highly recommend this
Ashley W.
Bryans Road, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors are my favorite and I use them everyday. I have green eyes and I feel like they really make them pop! It's such a smooth texture and paired with an eyeshadow primer, they really make my eyes sparkle!
Jazzy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using, I was very disappointed with the staying power; even after applying eyeshadow primer. After about 4 hours of applying, noticed; that the color looked very washed out! So I would not purchase again!
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked well but it smudged very easy and it didn't stay where I wanted it to. It's cheap make up so you get what you pay For. I'm also not someone who would normally wear these bright colors anyways
Lexi C.
Goffstown, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good colors and good amount of product. This brand is also not very expensive so for younger people like myself who can't get jobs yet it makes it easy so buy good produce that arnt very pricey!
Chong L.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love Nyx products because they have great quality and for a great price. However this products colors does not suite my style. I do not like these colors together on my eye. I can't create a full look with this product. The packaging is good and sturdy but I would not recommend people to buy this if they do not like to explore with colors.
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't like these colors. If you like green, you should get these. I got this thinking I could use this. But they are really pigmented and creamy like butter. For the colors I don't like its way to expensive. Most of NYX's color eyeshadows are crazy but if you like these colors, you should try them. I would recommend these to you.
Mercedes K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this palette. It isn't super pigmented but I used a little water to make the colors more dark. I also use a eyeshadow primer before applying my makeup. It is a really cheap product with great quality! I would buy it again and I have. I reccomend this.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think the colors are well pigmented?
Gladys A.
Is this worth me spending 7.99 on,?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
What color lippie do you wear this with?
Shannon H.
Minford, OH
What color(s) do you use most often?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
What color lippie do you wear this with?