BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Three’s definitely company when it comes to this trio of fashionably co-ordinated eye shadow shades in the NYX trio eye shadow palette. Apply your statement shade on the eye lid, blend with the crease color and finish with the highlight. Includes a... see more...

• is it a good product? 2 Answers
  • I have NYC fireball eyeshadow and love it. I want to purc...1 Answers
  • Some girl has used these shadows for a night date. The co...1 Answers
Stacey R.
Guymon
NYX is in my top 3 for eyeshadow. So pigmented, blends well, lasts long. My favorite colors come from a few of my NYX products. I couldn't live without them! I have brown eyes and these colors play into warmth of them. So good for so many looks. These also last a long time. I've had it for a few months now and still have a lot of product left. When I run low I will be buying again!
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
NYX makes the best eye shadows because they are so pigmented and beautiful! The colors are amazing and they have a great variety of colors. This color trio is so vibrant I feel great whenever I wear it, and I can’t stop wearing it!
Sophia D.
East Northport
These colors go great with everything... you can go from very natural looking to dark and dramatic in the blink of an eye, no pun intended hahaha. It is so easy to apply and make to look great! Highly recommend this
Ashley W.
Bryans Road, MD
These colors are my favorite and I use them everyday. I have green eyes and I feel like they really make them pop! It's such a smooth texture and paired with an eyeshadow primer, they really make my eyes sparkle!
Jazzy W.
After using, I was very disappointed with the staying power; even after applying eyeshadow primer. After about 4 hours of applying, noticed; that the color looked very washed out! So I would not purchase again!
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
This product worked well but it smudged very easy and it didn't stay where I wanted it to. It's cheap make up so you get what you pay For. I'm also not someone who would normally wear these bright colors anyways
Lexi C.
Goffstown, NH
Good colors and good amount of product. This brand is also not very expensive so for younger people like myself who can't get jobs yet it makes it easy so buy good produce that arnt very pricey!
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I really don't like these colors. If you like green, you should get these. I got this thinking I could use this. But they are really pigmented and creamy like butter. For the colors I don't like its way to expensive. Most of NYX's color eyeshadows are crazy but if you like these colors, you should try them. I would recommend these to you.
Mercedes K.
I loved this palette. It isn't super pigmented but I used a little water to make the colors more dark. I also use a eyeshadow primer before applying my makeup. It is a really cheap product with great quality! I would buy it again and I have. I reccomend this.
Lesly B.
I got this eye shadow for a kind of accident; i was looking for another with more neutral colors, but this one is very cute, i got it from an internet store and it was very cheap, so i just bought it. i have used a couple times, is not my favorite but i still like it so much.
Blanca C.
Do you think the colors are well pigmented?
Gladys A.
Is this worth me spending 7.99 on,?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
What color lippie do you wear this with?
Shannon H.
Minford, OH
What color(s) do you use most often?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
What color lippie do you wear this with?