44 colors available

BY NYX #59 in Eyeshadow

NYX Trio Eye Shadow
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Lake Moss
These colours are awesome! They are only similar to one another in that they are dark. I use them sparingly in the outer corners of my eyes and they look fantastic. The shimmer makes them seem more dimensional, but they don't look sparkly on. Since I have bought this trio, I have used it almost every day. There is some fallout when you use them, but I solve that problem with a tissue under my eye when applying. Would recommend 100%. LOve!
Chong L.
Chong L.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow 44 Serengeti 0.138 oz; 3.9 g
I absolutely love Nyx products because they have great quality and for a great price. However this products colors does not suite my style. I do not like these colors together on my eye. I can't create a full look with this product. The packaging is good and sturdy but I would not recommend people to buy this if they do not like to explore with colors.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
San jose, CA
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow 45 Hippie-Chic
I do like this eye shadow palette however it's not a palette where you can make a complete look with. This is only for the lids and sometimes transition shades but when I use this, I have to use multiple palettes. The formula and texture is soft but it's not as pigmented as I thought it would be.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow 18 Yellow Pearl Antique Gold Golden 0.07 oz; 2.1 g
Love these colors for nighttime wear. They are easy to apply and don't get all over your face. They are easy to blend and can be compared to my other favorites - the Naked palette. I love brown's because they make my blue eyes pop. I definitely with try different shades of browns again.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Purple
These shadows are alright. The quality is good. There is a tiny bit of chalkiness to them but it's not too bad. These just aren't my favorite shades of purple. I feel they seem a little lackluster. I would not buy this trio again because I feel that Nyx has better shades available.
Ale S.
Ale S.
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Barely There Silk Root Beer 0.07 oz; 2.1 g
This product is good for everyday looks, i think that there are other eye shadows out there that you can use to achieve the same look. It is definitely not a must on my list. I wouldnt buy it again. i dont think it is useful for a night out or if you want something more dramatic.
Mary J.
Mary J.
I don't know if they still sale these but I'm so in love I still have this one and I also bout the smokey ones. I love these little quads the color are so pigamtive and buttery and last all day. I used to use these everyday. I love these I recommend if you can find these still.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Opal Platinum Silver Luster 1.792 oz
It's hard for me to find a silver eyeshadow that shows up on such pale skin. Most end up just looking a little shiny or glittery, but that's all. NYX's silver eyeshadow in this trio is pigmented enough that you can actually see it on me! I also love the highlighting shade.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was ok, at best. The shades are beautiful neutral shades and would work as a great base color for a warm look. However, the colors are not very pigmented. I felt like I had to keep on dipping the brush in the pan to pack a solid amount of color on my lids
Review for: Trio Eye Shadow Barely There Silk Root Beer 0.07 oz; 2.1 g
I have always loved NYX products, and this one is no different! The packaging is what you would expect, and the colors are beautiful! So pigmented! It is such a great value and for what you pay is so hard to find for eye shadows now. Love this! Would buy again!
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
La Mesa, CA
Is NYX generally a good brand for makeup? I've never tried them.
aracely g.
aracely g.
Clearwater, FL
How pigmemted is this ?
brandy r.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
If you wet this eye shadow would it be better in pigment? Is it worth the cost?
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Flint, MI
Whats the price range on this product? Is it a good product?
Does it have good pigmentation ?