BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Three’s definitely company when it comes to this trio of fashionably co-ordinated eye shadow shades in the NYX trio eye shadow palette. Apply your statement shade on the eye lid, blend with the crease color and finish with the highlight. Includes a... see more...

• is it a good product? 2 Answers
  • I have NYC fireball eyeshadow and love it. I want to purc...1 Answers
  • Some girl has used these shadows for a night date. The co...1 Answers
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
NYX makes the best eye shadows because they are so pigmented and beautiful! The colors are amazing and they have a great variety of colors. This color trio is so vibrant I feel great whenever I wear it, and I can’t stop wearing it!
Luana R.
portland
Good colors, very versatile and goes with everything. The pigmentation is not very good so you have to use more product to have the color your want. The lasting is ok, stays in the place for around 3 hours on my oily skin. But it still a good deal for the price.
Sophia D.
East Northport
These colors go great with everything... you can go from very natural looking to dark and dramatic in the blink of an eye, no pun intended hahaha. It is so easy to apply and make to look great! Highly recommend this
Savannah C.
Fyffe, AL
They are pigmented but have a ton of fall out. The sponge brush that comes with it is just cheap and kind of useless. These little palettes did not make a good first impression with me.
Stacey R.
Guymon
NYX is in my top 3 for eyeshadow. So pigmented, blends well, lasts long. My favorite colors come from a few of my NYX products. I couldn't live without them! I have brown eyes and these colors play into warmth of them. So good for so many looks. These also last a long time. I've had it for a few months now and still have a lot of product left. When I run low I will be buying again!
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
I really don't like these colors. If you like green, you should get these. I got this thinking I could use this. But they are really pigmented and creamy like butter. For the colors I don't like its way to expensive. Most of NYX's color eyeshadows are crazy but if you like these colors, you should try them. I would recommend these to you.
Mercedes K.
I loved this palette. It isn't super pigmented but I used a little water to make the colors more dark. I also use a eyeshadow primer before applying my makeup. It is a really cheap product with great quality! I would buy it again and I have. I reccomend this.
Lesly B.
I got this eye shadow for a kind of accident; i was looking for another with more neutral colors, but this one is very cute, i got it from an internet store and it was very cheap, so i just bought it. i have used a couple times, is not my favorite but i still like it so much.
Emily M.
Monticello, MN
I love this product! I received my trio from Ipsy and it rocks! I've gotten many compliments on my eye makeup when I've worn this particular pallet. I love that it helps my blue eyes pop! I will definitely purchase this eye shadow trio again! I recommend NYX brand as I've not yet tried a product that I haven't liked!
Rita M.
Nashville, TN
This shadow is a little too bright for my taste. I've also noticed that the shadows do not stay on my eyes all day, and I frequently find flaked shadow under my eyes by lunchtime. I wish I loved this more! I would only recommend this as play makeup for children.
Blanca C.
Do you think the colors are well pigmented?
Gladys A.
Is this worth me spending 7.99 on,?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
What color lippie do you wear this with?
Shannon H.
Minford, OH
What color(s) do you use most often?
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
What color lippie do you wear this with?