NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation

Skin-true buildable coverage

The lightweight formula gives skin a natural, healthy-looking finish, while minimizing the appearance of imperfections and keeping skin looking hydrated and looking 100% your skin.

Clean formula that is proudly 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and certified by PETA.

No sulfates. No preservatives. No mineral oil. No nasties.

More drops = more coverage!

Build your coverage from sheer coverage, to medium coverage or full coverage using the precise and easy-to-use pro dropper. Foundation color stays true and lasts up to 12 hours - with no transfer.

No ashiness. No cakeyness. No greasiness.

How To Apply?

We recommend application with our Total Control Foundation Brush to clean, primed skin. This product can also be applied using fingers, sponge, or your foundation brush of choice.

Pro Tip:
Shake product well before using. Use the foundation dropper to customize your coverage. This product is buildable. Use the Total Control Foundation Brush to buff and blend into skin. Use the Total Control Pro Drop Foundation Hue Shifters to customize your color from season-to-season. Create a glowy finish by adding few drops of our Total Control Pro Drop Foundation Illuminator!

Has anyone usedNYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation mixed in with their sunscreen to make a tinted spf?
How does this work for dry skin?
Start your review of NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation!
Evans, GA
NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation uploaded by Ashlee J.
Review for: Light Pale
I was pleasantly surprised with this foundation. I enjoyed the dropper that the foundation comes with, as it helps make the foundation buildable. I found that it was long lasting, it stayed on all day. The finish is matte which i really like. My only complaints were that it was a bit watery feeling, and the shade of foundation I received was a bit too dark. However I believe I’ll be able to utilize it in the summer time.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation uploaded by Aliza E.
NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation uploaded by Aliza E.
Review for: Light Pale
The drops are pretty good! They aren't super full coverage, and the liquid format isn't my favorite, but for the price point it's solid. I'd recommend it, but it wouldn't be a go-to for me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation uploaded by Sandy Z.
Review for: Light Pale
I have been waiting for them to allow me to write about this foundation! Safe to say, I really love it. It is my first time use a dropper foundation and I find the applicator fun and easy to use. The foundation itself is liquid-y and blends into the skin so well. I have combination and it works great and lasts all day. Been my go to these days
Atlanta, GA
NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation uploaded by Devon S.
Review for: Light Pale
I cannot rave about these enough! I was so skeptical, the foundation is VERY liquid-y and I couldn’t imagine it covering even half my face. But OH how wrong I was! About two drops on either cheek and I was left with a flawless soft airbrushed look that lasted all day! 12/10 recommend
Pensacola, FL
NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation uploaded by Kiondra H.
Purchased at: Target
I found a sale on this product, I usually use NYX Can’t Stop Won’t Stop because of coverage however this drops foundation is just as good but feel a whole lot lighter . I will continue to buy this
NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation uploaded by Briana F.
This foundation provides great medium build able to full coverage. The consistency is liquid that is dispensed through a dropper in the lid. I like the long wear of it. This product is more suitable for people with normal to oily skin as it is a bit drying/mattifying.
Charlotte, NC
NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation uploaded by Le'Shana W.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Mahogany
This was a surprise gem I found in Target. It goes on so smooth. I found my match with ease. It didn’t oxidize on me! Great price, $13.99 at target. Not sure if it lasts all day as I only wore it for a shoot then took off my makeup.
Philadelphia, PA
NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation uploaded by Karelis F.
Review for: Light Pale
Hou recibi este producto de gratis en la campaña. Por lo que pude notar es una base super liquida, me aplique un poco en la mano y note que cubrio bastante. Puedo decie que la recomiendo.
Jacksonville, FL
NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation uploaded by Lauren S.
Review for: Light Pale
As a Clinique die-hard, I was pleasantly surprised by this product! It’s buildable, but not cakey and the packaging is super cute! MOST important, it didn’t irritate my SUPER sensitive skin, which is a huge win in my book.
Wilmington, NC
NYX Total Control Pro Drops Foundation uploaded by Carissa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light Ivory
I love, love, love dermablend flawless creator drops, and love other nyx base products so I thought I’d love these, and they could replace my dermablend. It’s okay, just okay. It’s not as good as Dermablend, but will be a good as mixing drops for other foundations. I don’t care for it as a stand alone foundation. It’s very lightweight, and you can control the coverage. It just settled into my pores, and didn’t last very well, nor did it sit well on top my favorite sunscreen. I will continue to try it. An maybe my review will change. I’ve only tried it a hand full of times, and it’s not my favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Columbia, SC
il y a un mois
Jollean G. il y a un mois
Omg I've never thought to do that! I might really try that. I mean it mixed well with other foundations and bb cream, so I would think that it would mix fine with an spf moisturizer and just give it some pigmentation