NYX Total Control Drop Primer

Total Control Drop Primer

Do you prefer elf poreless putty primer or NYX Total Control Drop Primer
How do you apply this primer?
HooW good does this work for oily skin?
Start your review of NYX Total Control Drop Primer!
Azzura H.
el paso
It’s a good product if you don’t have oily skin. I have oily skin and it made me look I’ve been sweating all day and it just looked gross. Not worth the price at all and I wouldn’t buy it again. I’ll stick to Lancôme.
Riley S.
Golden Valley
This is a great product! This is a very full coverage matte finish that I love to blend out with a Beauty Blender or a Real Techniques brush. Great product, inexpensive, beautiful flawless look. A tad bit drying, but i will definitely be repurchasing! NYX Total Control Drop Foundation
Jae C.
NYX Total Control Drop Primer uploaded by Jae C.
NYX Total Control Drop Primer uploaded by Jae C.
I love it! It looks really natural almost skin like when sheer . i almost couldn't tell where i had applied some when trying the tester in store. But its definietly buildable to full coverage. I totally recomend it. 😀😀
Jess D.
Hemet
So light and airy, I felt like a professional makeup artist with this. Plus it's not too cake like most foundations
Shelby J.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is too water based for my liking so I bought the lightest shade so I could add it into foundations that are a little too dark and it works perfect.
Anna M.
I have oily skin and this works nicely when U wear minimal makeup. I have small pores so it didn't do anything for that. I'm black so I'm not quite sure about sun protection. I would buy this again.
Amanda K.
San Diego, CA
NYX Total Control Drop Primer uploaded by Amanda K.
Purchased at: Target
Wow I’m pretty surprised how much I love this product. I have combination skin and a lot of other primers I’ve used in the passed leave me too oily or dryer than ever. This product here is perfect it’s drop type of applicator which I love because is more sanitary than dipping your hands in the primer. This leaves my skin feeling like a porcelain doll and I do not have perfect skin by any means. NYX Total Control Drop Primer maybe give it a try let me know what you guys think. 🦋
brook N.
Apple Valley
I love how to make nice and shiny look good it feels so nice on the face sometimes I has a sticky feeling to it.
Bibi K.
Hackensack, NJ
This is the perfect foundation for summer , very ligh weight! Feels as if there isn’t any foundation on ! It does control the oil !
Kirstie L.
San Antonio, TX
I really love unsung this product to help change the color of my foundation to better contour and highlight. I mix a few drops in to my foundation and apply it with my beauty blender. The color is very pigmented and beautiful but it tends to accentuate dry patches and sometimes when my face is freshly moisturized it seems to not go on very evenly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
winter W.
Bremen, OH
il y a un an
Irish M. il y a 6 mois
I think I prefer this one to the putty primer. I like them both but I feel like for my skin, this one is just so much smoother and less oily feeling. For me, anyways.
Katharina F.
il y a 2 ans
Kim K. il y a 2 ans
I love mixing it with my other foundation to get the perfect color! It’s very buildable and lasts all day!
mildreth V.
Palmview, TX
il y a 3 ans
NYX Total Control Drop Primer how much so you like this primer for brides?
Sarah A. il y a 2 ans
Honestly, no. When I think bride, I think natural, dewy, bright skin. Not so matte. Also, you have to build this and imo, it can start to get a little cakey and stick to dry patches.