Lightweight with just a hint of sheer color this hydrating formula makes skin feel softer and smoother. The dewy natural glow provides a “no-makeup” look and feel yet covers imperfections with a natural hydrating touch.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Propanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Does this moisturizer workDoes this moisturizer workNYX Tinted Moisturizer?
Does this product cover like foundation but without the build up?
I couldn’t find a shade that matched my skin tone. Anyone else experience this?
Start your review of NYX Tinted Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...bit of colour. works fine with fingers or sponge, and was nice with my oily skin. would buy again!in reviews
Rocío V.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Nude
It leaves your skin really smooth and it also blends really good. My friend recommended it to me. One thing I would change is the size.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Tan
I absolutely love this moisturizer! The color is perfect for me and wear nicely all day. The price you pay for the product is amazing considering the quality! It’s hard to beat honestly. If you are on a budget and need an awesome tinted moisturizer then this is certainly for you!
Lakesha C.
1,005 reviews
Its super light coverage and is similar to a tinted moisturizer and just evens out the skin a little. You can still see some imperfections through it but it has a really pretty finish that enhances your skin and looks natural!
Sierra M.
Rogersville, TN
I didnt find that it made a even base for the rest of makeup.it made my face look splotchy and un even. Overall I wouldn't purchase it again.
Brenda  S.
Beaver Dam, KY
Review for: Buff
Great product. You can wear this on days when you don’t want to wear foundation or you just want to go more natural. You can also wear under your foundation. Love this stuff. Great product and I will buy over and over!!
Darrah N.
Ocean Springs, MS
This tinted moisturizer wasn’t my favorite. It left my skin with a greasy feel. I did like that it helped conceal my pores, but it just wasn’t what I was looking for.
Vane C.
900 Legacy Park Dr Apt 1424 Lawrenceville GA 30043
Review for: Nude
Omg this is so good and I really like the packaging is simple but it works and I buy this at Walmart and is really buildable I really like it and is medium coverage and yea i think I would buy it again .
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Love my nyx moisturizer. Started using this product years ago and will always use this product. My skin is normally dry and this product makes my skin feel so good. I recommend others to try this product.
Katia M.
el paso texas
This moisturizer is really good it leave your skin real smooth and ready for your makeup to go. Love this one
Diana C.
Orlando , FL
Nyx is my favorite drug store brand so whenever I need a good quality and cheap product I always look to Nyx first definatly give them a try
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,541 reviews
il y a un an
Kaite W. il y a un an
Hey ! I’ve bought this twice and it’s worked for me it’s very light weight in my opinion but I loved it !