BY NYX #31 in Mascara

No shame in wishing for a strong beautiful brow! Our foolproof tinted brow mascara helps your dream come true. It sets, tames and tints brows for natural-looking wear. Our dependable formula leaves brows feeling soft while maintaining complete control.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Butylene Glycol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera/ Cire de Candelilla, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire de Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Mineral Oil/ Paraffinum Liquidum/ Huile Minérale, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30Alky Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/ PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Do these dry afterwards? Like what is the effect of it when apply...1 Answers
  • How good are these? Where can you buy them?2 Answers
  • I want to know if this product is worth buying! My eyebrows are v...4 Answers
Becka B.
Becka B.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Espresso
Terrible for thin brows. I typically get the ULTA brand brow tint but they were out of my color online and in-store so I decided to give this a shot since it was cheaper and NYX is typically pretty comparable to the ULTA products. This however, was a big waste of my money - if I could return it I would. The main problem is that the wand applicator is way too big unless you have super large bushy brows. It's seriously the same size as an eyelash mascara brush. How is anyone supposed to be precise with something that big? I tried just using the tip but it made it clumpy, the color dispersion was uneven, and it overall looked awful. Going to stick with the ULTA brand as it is much better. Sorry NYX, I still love all your other products but this one is a strike-out.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Espresso
I don't think I'll ever buy another brow gel, this tops all high end ones in my book. It makes your brows look thick and full, and get this...I don't even have to use a brow pomade/pencil! It does it all for me! Of course I can be extra & use both and it still won't look overdone. I recently ran out of my Anastasia brow pomade and had this on hand, I ran it though my brows and they looked full and filled in with no sparse areas. I'm a die hard fan. Plus I swear this stuff is bulletproof. I don't know what it is but it does not come off until you wash it off! I know it's a terrible habit, but sometimes after a long night I just dive into my bed without washing my makeup off. The next morning, my brows are still always in tact!
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Review for: Espresso
I love this product so much! I have tried prestige brands and drug store brands, and this one works so well. It colors and fills in my brows, plumps them up and holds them in place. The size of the product is great, as you don't need much and it lasts a long time. Can we talk about the price? It's so inexpensive, probably one of the least expensive I've seen, and most times at ULTA, you get a buy one, get one half off sale. That's when I stock up! If you haven't tried a brow gel yet, and are thinking of doing so, start with this one. You won't regret it. I use tihs one pretty much daily!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Review for: Espresso
I love NYX's tinted eyebrow mascara! It is my holy grail eyebrow mascara. I have black hair, but found the espresso to be the best shade for me. I use this after I've already put a little bit of Anastasia's brow powder to keep my brows in place. Before I used this product, the powder would fade throughout the day and I would reapply in the afternoon. But now, I don't even need to reapply- even after a long day, my brows are still in the perfect shape and shade. I highly recommend this over Benefit's Gimme Brow, which barely even showed up on my brows and didn't even last two hours.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Pinellas Park, FL
I picked this brow mascara up at Target while searching for an easy brow product for beginners. Since I'm new to the brow game, I was looking for a decent product to play with as I perfect my technique. It was only about $7, which is well worth it. It comes in a wide range of shades so it's easy to find a shade that matches your brows. I like that it holds my brows in place all day. It dries a little more matte than I would like, but it's great for my simple workday makeup. Overall, I highly recommend this product if you're looking for an inexpensive brow product to learn with!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Espresso
The tint works great on its own for a touch of color and works great as a brow tame on top of brow pomade/ brow pencil. I have dark hair and use the shade Black, it is great because it isn't a flat black, it is like Espresso but without that slight warm undertone. When dealing with this product a little goes a long way. If you are strictly looking for a strong long lasting eyebrow mascara to keep your brows in place then I would recommend the e.l.f. clear eyebrow and eyelash mascara, which retails only for $2. In any situation I highly recommend both products.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Watonga, OK
Review for: Espresso
I was a little weary of this item as I have very thin eyebrows, which belong to a person with light hair and I have dark hair! So I always have to fill them in. Right now my brow routine consists of Anastasia brow wiz and palmade (not sure how to spell it) Today I used my tinted mascara and I really like it! You have to go in with a light hand but I liked to use it only on my inner eyebrow to almost achieve that ombre style brow where its not too filled in. Totally worth 6.00 I believe I paid and it was purchased from Sephora :)
Kelsie C.
Kelsie C.
Review for: Espresso
I purchased this product after watching a review on YouTube. I usually fill in my eyebrows with the NYX eyebrow gel in espresso using my #12 ABH brush and then I follow it up with this tinted brown mascara. It really works well to hold your brow hair in place. I love having a bold brow so I wish it came a tad bit darker but this seems to be a great product and my eyebrows really don't budge. I have also used this on top of an Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade before and it worked fine as well.
Logan A.
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Espresso
This is my go-to brow gel for every day! I have thick brows but they tend to be a bit unruly and not completely full in some areas. I brush one coat of this gel on each brow and it instantly fills them in and holds them in place all day, and still looks completely natural! I've worn it every single day for the last three months and I'm just now reaching the end of the tube, so it lasts a long time, and for the price it's an absolutely steal!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Espresso
I absolutely love this stuff. I am not big on the whole "sculpted" brow look that is popular now, it just doesn't fit my aesthetic, however I need a little color to fill in the gaps along with some taming power and this does the job. The "black" color is more of a very dark brown, which is perfect for me as a very dark brunette. The wand makes it easy to use and it doesn't leave your brow hairs feeling "crunchy" like some gels do.
Lou F.
Lou F.
Does it dry or stay tacky? And how long does it stay on for?
Nina W.
Nina W.
does this flake off when it dries?
Jenee M.
Jenee M.
Eatontown, NJ
Where do I find this????? I need this.. can't seem to find the right eyebrow mascara and I would love to try this.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Phoenixville , PA
I want to know if this product is worth buying! My eyebrows are very thin at the end and I need something to fill them in but don't look super fake once filled in!
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Paterson, NJ
I have been looking at getting my eyebrows tinted at a salon. Is this comparable to getting that service? How long does this last?