NYX #THISISEVERYTHING Lip Oil uploaded by Erin B.NYX #THISISEVERYTHING Lip Oil uploaded by Jaz D.NYX #THISISEVERYTHING Lip Oil uploaded by Jaz D.

BY NYX #62 in Lip Gloss

Lavish your lips with #THISISEVERYTHING Lip Oil—our new, decadent formula that drizzles your pout with the perfect amount of shine. This luxurious lippie is enriched with a unique blend of oils—including almond, avocado, rosehip, and jojoba—and features a lively vanilla-cherry blossom scent.

Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Petrolatum, Silica Silylate, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aroma / Flavor, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tris-BHT Mesitylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

NYX #THISISEVERYTHING Lip Oil
  • "DAMN. Like. Words can’t fully describe the sheer amount of moisture I’m getting from this. 1) I’m totally addicted and keep putting this on repeatedly because my lips are dry as hell from this winter cold. And 2) LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS. I LOVE me a fun pop of color, and I’m not really a glossy shine kind of girl.... but this transparent oil is making me love a gloss and love my natural lip. THANK YOU #NYX your #lipoil is CHANGING MY LIP LIFE! [product:nyx-thisiseverything-lip-oil]" in 30 reviews
  • "Love this Lip oil, it’s super hydrating and packed full of goodness for your lips. It can be worn alone or under lipstick, I use it as part of my skincare routine." in 27 reviews
  • "SERIOUSLY A MUST HAVE! I buy this every other month ! So easy to apply,Packaging is awesome and definitely long lasting ! Your lips will look so bomb!" in 8 reviews
Sarah B.
I bought as a lipgloss from CVS. I’ve been wanting to try it because I liked the look of glossy lips and I wanted something that was moisturizing. This lip oil does both. And for a lip oil, it does not drip down last my mouth and gives a really nice glossy sheen. It unfortunately isn’t long lasting, but it’s an oil/gloss, so I don’t expect it to be. At least when you’re eating or drinking or constantly rubbing your lips. Other than that, it’s a nice little lip oil that’s no overpriced.
Eve V.
Arlington Heights, IL
Bought this after hearing one of my favorite youtubers (@andreamatillano) rave about it. This lip oil has CHANGED. MY. LIFE. I'm usually not a gloss person, but this oil doesn't feel like a typical sticky gloss. It gives great moisture for my dry, chapped lips and doesn't look overdone or too extra. As some other people have mentioned, it doesn't really have a tint to it, although it looks pink on the wand. It really just enhances my natural lip color and makes them look so beautiful. Can't recommend this enough!
Cloe S.
I saw this in Ulta yesterday, and being the lip-junkie that I am, I had to grab it! It has a very convenient and good-quality doe-foot applicator (only instead of being curved it's flat and soft...think GlamGlow plumping lip primer). It does have a very faint floraly and vanilla scent, but it doesn't stick around very long and isn't bothersome. It was surprising to find that this is not a super fluid-like formula, but more of a gel-y, but not sticky consistency. This makes it so it doesn't run or bleed outside the lip line, and it absorbed into my lips so nicely and made them super plumped up without any lip lines! I applied the new Fenty Beauty Matte-Mouselle lipstick in Spanked over-top (about 15 m later, I applied it before I began driving to work, then just as I entered the building threw on some lipstick), and it is wearing so much smoother and more comfortable and isn't drying at all! For $6.00 this oil beats nearly EVERY lip oil I've ever tried!!
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This is my current favorite and go-to lip product! I put it on every day, whether I do my makeup or not. I actually prefer this lip oil over wax based lip balms. It feels so moisturizing on the lips and keeps them feeling smooth for quite a while. This is also a very affordable product, as a little bit goes a long way. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to replace their wax based lip products.
Tina A.
Brockton, MA
I found this on a whim on Ulta.com. I went to the store and picked it. I also picked up a Fizz & Bubble lip scrub (also a really good product) and used this to follow it up with. My lips felt so soft & moisturized. I loved it so much I went to Ulta the next day and picked up another one just in case these go away.
Leah C.
Butler, TN
I love how this looks on my lips. I do find that I have to reapply a lot when I wear it. I just keep a tube on my desk at work so I can just pop it on. I do like it for my more natural days. It's like my lips but better. I would recommend this for natural ooks. I have not worn it with lipstick though.
shannon C.
This lip oil is amazing! It is very hydrating and doesn't dry out my lips after it dries. It is super easy to apply and can be worn as a simple gloss if you want. Best of all it isn't sticky. I usually apply it in the beginning of putting on my makeup and then when it's time to apply lipstick my lips are soft so it makes matte lipstick look great.
Yvette W.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this like oil everyday and night.  I really like the formula and how it works.  It applies effortlessly. I am definitely a repeat buyer and will buy more when I get low on the two I have.  It does not have thetheongest staying power.  Yes, I have already purchased three.
Litađź‘„ H.
Stevens Point, WI
I got this about a week ago and saw it by chance...... so glad I picked it up! It smells great and living here in the Upper Midwest and the bipolar weather, lips have been chapped on and off since December. It’s incredibly smooth, soothing to the lips and has a nice shine to it!
Katie W.
Antioch, CA
So so good! hands down become my favorite lip product ever it’s so hydrating and since using it I haven’t had dry lips which is nice because I have a bad habit of picking the skin off my lip and since I’ve had this I don’t have that issue anymore it also leaves a nice natural pink tint and your lips look nice and shiny !
Cloe S.
Does anyone know if this is supposed to have a tint or adjust to the perfect shade of pink? I can't tell if my lips are just too pigmented to see?