BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Where there's smoke, there's fire. And our best-selling smokey shadow palette truly turns up the heat. All of our favorite smokey shades are here, allowing you to create an endless array of sexy, smoldering looks with one simple palette. Easy to apply and blend, these 6 pigment-packed powders are date night necessities.

• Just wondering about fall out with these dark colours?! A...1 Answers
  • Recently they gave me this palette of nyx. How good is it...1 Answers
  • This have a nice pigmentation?3 Answers
NYX The Smokey Fume Shadow Palette
  • "Super pigmented colors at a low drug store brand price! I set these with primer and finishing spray and have ultra dark pigmented eyes all day long! " in 21 reviews
  • "I spent a whole whopping $7.00 on ULTA for this. And for the price I am actually pretty impressed. The colors are super pigmented and I have been able to create some cool smokey looks with this mini palette. It has some sparkles colors and some matte. So you can play your smokey eye extra glamorous, if you need to for a date or anything else! I love this, and will be buying more of these and other NYX products. " in 4 reviews
Trey J.
25504
If you are looking for an affordable smokey eye look then this pallet may be for you. Personally it’s not my all time favorite, like most drugstore brand eyeshadow pallets, it does have a lot of fallout. Some of the shades are more pigmented than the others, some have more fallout, and some just don’t work! I found its best if you use a damp brush with this pallet. It’s not the worst out there, but obviously not the best. Also while wearing this pallet I found that over time some of the shades became very patchy, and others just vanished into thin air. This product is only $9 and for that price I can’t really complain too much, because you can make this pallet work if you try hard enough. So, if you’re looking for an affordable yet somewhat glamorous look, then give this a try and let me know your thoughts!
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I have this pallet, I haven't used it very often. I usually really like this brand but I feel these shadows don't blend as well as other pallets I have. They are beautiful colors, I'm just learning to do makeup on a more professional scale and perfer things I can blend easily
Michaella R.
Excelsior, MN
The eyeshadows in this palette have hardly any pigmentation and are sooo chalky. The amount of time you’d have to spend trying to build up color and blend the shades is just not worth it at all
Jenna S.
Houston
It's my favorite pallet to go to for black eyeshadow. I use it really often and it lasts awhile. It's really pigmented but it does have a decent amount of fall out.
Savannah M.
You can always count on NYX to deliver quality and they didn't fall short with this palette. It comes with six shades: a glittery black, black, brown, navy, a bronzy chesnut, and a creamy off white. All the colors are super rich and work harmoniously to create any day or night look you choose!!!
Kendall N.
I'd say this is a very decent palette for the price. I wasn't overly impressed with the texture and application of the shadows (a bit chalky) but I do like the colors! The matte black is very nice and the color selection allows you to make both subtle and dramatic eye looks! If you're in the market for smoky colors then I'd say to give this a try, otherwise save your money for a different palette!
Meja T.
Denver
My favorite thing about this palette is the two black shades (one is sparkly the other isn't) they are extremely pigmented as are all of the colors so a little bit goes a long way on your eyelid. They blend out very nicely to where you can still see the color and it doesn't blend into nothing which is amazing when adding multiple colors at once in one makeup look.
Morelia C.
Was not impressed at all with this palette. The shades look very pretty but when applied they were chalky & hardly had any pigment. I still decided to give it a go but I still wasn't impressed. They didn't blend well & the colors faded away.
Junior D.
This pallet is one of the worst I ever try. It's not that cheap I think you can buy something with more quality for the same price. I buy it because of the colors but they are not pigmented at all. It's dusty and it does not last. Even with primer. A waste of money I wouldn't recommend. Buy trunaked from covergirl instead.
Antonella A.
This palette is perfect for a night look. It has really good pigmentation and it's affordable. I love this product. With it, you can easily create a lot of looks for every color of eyes. I have dark brown eyes and this palette helps me achieve an easy and fast look. I would totally recommend this eyeshadow palette.
Veronica N.
Plantation, FL
This have a nice pigmentation?
Isela M.
Waukegan, IL
I've Been curious about Nyx eyeshadows not sure if it's worth picking up or not
Jada K.
Wichita, KS
How are the matte shades?
Jessie S.
London, ON
Just wondering about fall out with these dark colours?! Also are they patchy?!
Yorveline M.