BY NYX

Our ultra-skinny mascara brush is perfect for coating hard to reach lashes from root to tip—even along the bottom lash line! Finally the smallest, thinnest lashes can get extra special attention too. The water resistant formula and micro brush work together to create the appearance of long beautifully defined lashes.

• How does this product work on the lower lash line? Or even your w...1 Answers
  • I really like mascaras that have a comb like lash and give a lot ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone have this and does it make the lashes look long and t...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Valrico, FL
recently purchased the Blackened emerald color. It is smooth in its application, long wear, and if you use the sponge of the pencil the color sparkles just a bit (you don't notice it on the eye lid but you do on your hand). I have green eyes so it is a very good match and it accentuates the eyes, especially if you combine it with the Magic Smoky Powder Shadow Stick in Sea Smoke color. This really makes green eyes stand out!
HELPFUL0NOT HELPFUL0
Less than 1 year
5 out of 5
OCTOBER 10, 2017
EYE LINER
love this liner. truly stays where you put it. no smudges
HELPFUL1NOT HELPFUL0
5 out of 5
OCTOBER 9, 2017
I AM AMAZED!!!!
BEST FOR long wear
I am always on the lookout for an eyeliner that will last all day. While all of my skincare and most of my makeup is Estee Lauder, I was never satisfied with the eyeliner as it would disappear by midday. I decided to try this one and boy was I surprised! This eyeliner is the best. I was shocked to see it's staying power. Loved it so much that I bought two other colors the next day. You won't be disappointed with this product!
HELPFUL1NOT HELPFUL0
4 out of 5
OCTOBER 9, 2017
CREAMY AND GLIDES ON SMOOTH
BEST FOR day to night, Waterproof
The creaminess of the product makes it so much easier to glide on and is smooth in its application. I find that is particularly important since the skin area around our eyes are so delicate in nature that constant tugging and pulling is not great. The colour options are wonderful and I love how it is waterproof and long lasting. Perfect value!
HELPFUL0NOT HELPFUL0

Email Us
Customer Care
Change Location
United States

I’d like to receive recurring advertising text messages (SMS and MMS) from Estée Lauder. I understand these text messages may be sent via an autodialer and I do not need to provide consent to text messaging to purchase from Estée Lauder. I agree with the Mobile Terms & Conditions. Msg&data rates may apply.

Facebook
Estée E-List Terms & Conditions
© Estée Lauder Inc
Heather M.
COLUMBIA, TN
Tried out NYX skinny mascara today and I absolutely love all NYX, with that being said I had to give this 4 stars. I do this because although it is a great product, I would only use it for my bottom lashes. Don't get me wrong I would totally still buy it just to use for my lower because I can never do those with regular size mascara wands. On my upper lashes the tiny brush made me have to apply layer after layer and it started to clump instead of fan out each little lash. I had to pull out my benefit and use that as well to separate my lashes some. It didn't add length, or anything really to my uppers. It did wear good all day on my lower, no running or flaking as far as I can tell. I would recommend buying this, just not as your main mascara. I will be keeping it around for my bottom lashes, I am in love with it for those! Love nyx, love this mascara just only for 1 certain thing.
Cherry 🍒.
Bronx, NY
I have very short and straight eyelashes on the top and bottom. It is important for me to use a mascara for bottom lashes because my lashes are seriously nonexistent. I usually use clinique bottom lash mascara but decided to opt for a dupe that was inexpensive. I am ONLY using this mascara to get rid of it at this point.
It does nothing for my lashes except somewhat separate them. It looks like I have barely put any mascara on my lashes when I use this even if I have gone over them over 20 times! The wand barely attaches to your lashes! If anything I use this as a base and use another mascara over it. It is a TERRIBLE mascara, especially for lower lashes which is a bummer. WOULD NOT REPURCHASE this product. It is just sooo bad. NYX really missed the mark on this.
London W.
Waynesburg, PA
for me, this product wasn’t good quality at all. it doesn’t even show up. you can’t even tell you have anything on. although this product didn’t work, i use it for my brows. since this has no pigment, i comb my brows like i would with a brow gel and it’s a great product. so if you plan on using this, use it for your brows.
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
For $7 for a single full size tube.I have to rate over the 5-star limit! It is an amazing product. It most def compares to the other options out there from high end to drug store products, It is very lost lasting and extremely easy to apply. The ultra skinny brush will not clump anything! If you have a high end mascara that does clump you can literally place this over it and the brush will as I call it "detangle" all the clumps that you have! Very cheap if you are on a budget and very easy to get. You can purchase this from pretty much everywhere that sells makeup,,including Walmart, CVS, Walgreens etc,, I will continue to buy this product and many more just like it!
Stephanie O.
Staten Island, NY
I love this skinny mascara from NYX. It does a very good job at separating my lashes and also applies really well to the bottom lashes without staining my under eye like other large mascara’s. The only thing stopping me from giving this 5 stars is that it started clumping fairly easy, and I didn’t pump any air into it through application. I will definitely get this mascara again because it is worth the price.
Claire O.
Albion, MI
I received this mascara with my ipsy subscription glam bag.  I was really not expecting to like this product at all, but it works so well for me.  It really lengthened and curls my lashes with almost no effort on my part.  My only complaint about this mascara is that it dried up very quickly.  I think that I had it for less than a month and it was already dried up which was very disappointing because I had only used it a few times.
Anna Christina M.
San Diego, CA
Definitely not bad for the price. I always like the idea of marker liquid eyeliner pens, but they dry out so easily, so I got this one instead and wasn't disappointed. Application was easy, but it does get a little flaky later in the day. I have watery, itchy, and dry eyes (yes, it's possible to have watery and dry eyes at the same time!) so it would end up under my eyes. For the price though, this stuff is pretty great.
Haley B.
Fiskdale, MA
This is a great priming mascara. I use it to get separation, length, and to tight line my upper lash line. I love to use it to wiggle at the base of my lases for that that defined lash line look - without the pain of eyeliner that is never thin enough. The mascara could be good on it's own for that "natural I'm not wearing makeup" makeup look - but I prefer big lashes so I layer TooFaced Better Than Sex on top of it!
sierra <.
My absolute favorite mascara for my bottom lashes. I have long, thick and full eyelashes on the top and my lower lashes are also long, but less dark. They seem to even have blonde ends. They're generally messy and every which way, and this mascara grooms them down and even, and makes them longer than life. I got this from Ulta, and I highly recommend it. This will be a repeat purchase for sure.
Megan K.
Newport, KY
Does this mascara smudge or flake off any? Looking for a drugstore mascara to put on my bottom lashes. Honestly, I'd even be ok with some flaking, but I just really don't want to buy it if it's going to give me panda eyes a couple hours after application.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
I saw someone on YouTube try this out and they said it was great for bottom lashes. do you find that it makes the lashes longer?
trish l.
Durban
Would this clump if I use it with falsies ?
Jessica L.
Howell, NJ
Does this clump up the lower lashes? Flake throughout the day? Easy to apply? Recommend?
Darby D.
Broaddus, TX
I really need a quick fix for lower lash mascara, would this be a good product??