BY NYX

Our ultra-skinny mascara brush is perfect for coating hard to reach lashes from root to tip—even along the bottom lash line! Finally the smallest, thinnest lashes can get extra special attention too. The water resistant formula and micro brush work together to create the appearance of long beautifully defined lashes.

• I'm heavily-lashed--my lashes are really long,thick, and ...1 Answers
  • How does this product work on the lower lash line? Or eve...1 Answers
  • I really like mascaras that have a comb like lash and giv...1 Answers
NYX The Skinny Mascara
  • "I actually use this on my eyebrows and it's amazing! My eyebrows are thin and light brown. This mascara makes the hairs thicker and darker but not crazy looking like a lot of other brow gels make my eyebrows (I've tried Tarte, Anastasia, TooFaced). Plus it's only like five bucks. Ride or die for sure." in 79 reviews
  • "This mascara helps me do my bottom lashes really well. It doesn't get clumped. It is very long lasting and my first impression was very good." in 53 reviews
Heather M.
COLUMBIA, TN
Tried out NYX skinny mascara today and I absolutely love all NYX, with that being said I had to give this 4 stars. I do this because although it is a great product, I would only use it for my bottom lashes. Don't get me wrong I would totally still buy it just to use for my lower because I can never do those with regular size mascara wands. On my upper lashes the tiny brush made me have to apply layer after layer and it started to clump instead of fan out each little lash. I had to pull out my benefit and use that as well to separate my lashes some. It didn't add length, or anything really to my uppers. It did wear good all day on my lower, no running or flaking as far as I can tell. I would recommend buying this, just not as your main mascara. I will be keeping it around for my bottom lashes, I am in love with it for those! Love nyx, love this mascara just only for 1 certain thing.
Cherry 🍒.
Bronx, NY
I have very short and straight eyelashes on the top and bottom. It is important for me to use a mascara for bottom lashes because my lashes are seriously nonexistent. I usually use clinique bottom lash mascara but decided to opt for a dupe that was inexpensive. I am ONLY using this mascara to get rid of it at this point.
It does nothing for my lashes except somewhat separate them. It looks like I have barely put any mascara on my lashes when I use this even if I have gone over them over 20 times! The wand barely attaches to your lashes! If anything I use this as a base and use another mascara over it. It is a TERRIBLE mascara, especially for lower lashes which is a bummer. WOULD NOT REPURCHASE this product. It is just sooo bad. NYX really missed the mark on this.
London W.
Waynesburg , PA
for me, this product wasn’t good quality at all. it doesn’t even show up. you can’t even tell you have anything on. although this product didn’t work, i use it for my brows. since this has no pigment, i comb my brows like i would with a brow gel and it’s a great product. so if you plan on using this, use it for your brows.
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
For $7 for a single full size tube.I have to rate over the 5-star limit! It is an amazing product. It most def compares to the other options out there from high end to drug store products, It is very lost lasting and extremely easy to apply. The ultra skinny brush will not clump anything! If you have a high end mascara that does clump you can literally place this over it and the brush will as I call it "detangle" all the clumps that you have! Very cheap if you are on a budget and very easy to get. You can purchase this from pretty much everywhere that sells makeup,,including Walmart, CVS, Walgreens etc,, I will continue to buy this product and many more just like it!
Stephanie O.
Staten Island, NY
I love this skinny mascara from NYX. It does a very good job at separating my lashes and also applies really well to the bottom lashes without staining my under eye like other large mascara’s. The only thing stopping me from giving this 5 stars is that it started clumping fairly easy, and I didn’t pump any air into it through application. I will definitely get this mascara again because it is worth the price.
Cynthia P.
Missouri City
Perfect Mascara for those very fine bottom lashes.  The size of the wand makes it easier to add just enough mascara.
 What makes the brush so special is the size; the brush touches the lashes which  keeps you from messing up your bottom eye makeup or leaving your eyes with that unwanted black line.  Also great in assisting with false bottom lashes to give a more dramatic look.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
I really like this mascara. I love the long handle and I feel like it has a good amount of product. Almost zero clumping (what there was was probably due to my inability to put on eyeliner without painting my eyelashes). And I do love the skinny applicator
Claire O.
Northville, MI
I received this mascara with my ipsy subscription glam bag.  I was really not expecting to like this product at all, but it works so well for me.  It really lengthened and curls my lashes with almost no effort on my part.  My only complaint about this mascara is that it dried up very quickly.  I think that I had it for less than a month and it was already dried up which was very disappointing because I had only used it a few times.
Katie Ann E.
Springfield, MO
This brush is amazing. The mascara is just okay. The nyx worth the hype is better. I just use this brush with the worth the hype tube. The two brushed together give me the BEST mascara application I have ever tried.
Haley B.
Sturbridge, MA
This is a great priming mascara. I use it to get separation, length, and to tight line my upper lash line. I love to use it to wiggle at the base of my lases for that that defined lash line look - without the pain of eyeliner that is never thin enough. The mascara could be good on it's own for that "natural I'm not wearing makeup" makeup look - but I prefer big lashes so I layer TooFaced Better Than Sex on top of it!
Megan K.
Newport, KY
Does this mascara smudge or flake off any? Looking for a drugstore mascara to put on my bottom lashes. Honestly, I'd even be ok with some flaking, but I just really don't want to buy it if it's going to give me panda eyes a couple hours after application.
Nikki A.
brampton, ON
Is NYX mascara any good?
trish l.
Durban
Would this clump if I use it with falsies ?
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
I saw someone on YouTube try this out and they said it was great for bottom lashes. do you find that it makes the lashes longer?
Mia b.
Staff
BURSA
I'm heavily-lashed--my lashes are really long,thick, and jet-black. will this work to lengthen them? NYX The Skinny Mascara