BY NYX

Channel your inner sex bomb with this seductive set of 6 shadows. Truly beautiful and vibrant these shades were expertly combined in one sexy set to transform you day or night. Whether you use every day or only on special occasions - you’re sure to have fun and be inspired with this palette.

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Mineral Oil/ Paraffinum Liquidum/ Huile minérale, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) , Black 2 (CI 77266) (nano), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• I just received this as a gift. What's your favorite way ...2 Answers
  • How's the pigmentation3 Answers
  • How good are the NUX palettes compared to high end brand,...1 Answers
NYX The Sex Bomb Shadow Palette
  • "I own this and I love it. Very pigmented and worth the price! You can really create a lot of looks with this palette especially for those club nights!" in 41 reviews
  • "Extremely pigmented and long lasting. This is one of my favorite palettes. It's super edgy and absolutely gorgeous!" in 11 reviews
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
This palette drew me in because of the bright red shade and the silver sparkly color. All the colors are so beautiful and work really well for a nice smokey eye. It was extremely inexpensive too for the palette. I really am in love with the colors, but they are not as pigmented as I thought they would be. I found that the bright red shade comes off more like a subdued, faded red. And the silver sparkly color isn't quite as shimmery and sparkly as I wanted it to be. But, all you have to do is keep layering on coats of the eye shadow until you get the color payoff that you want. It also helps to apply the eyeshadows wet because they come off way more pigmented. I'm a huge fan of NYX and will definitely be purchasing more eyeshadow palette's from this brand in the future. Definitely recommend this palette if you want an inexpensive smokey eye type of palette!!
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
I saw this palette and was immediately drawn to the colors. The colors overall are beautiful, but I did find them a little difficult to blend out. The shimmery taupe was difficult to work with and pick up color. I tried three different methods; dry brush, brush wet with Mac Fix+, and my fingertips. Overall, I was happy with the end results.
Aubrey M.
I love this palette for Halloween! It has rich dark colors, which I've used to create a ghoul-type look. I use just my fingers for application around my eyes to create that hollowed look. I pair this palette with W7 In The City Natural Nudes Eye Shadow Palette [In The City] because of the browns, which help create that "grungy" dead look. Photos are of a practice run on my niece.
Deja R.
Williamsburg, Kentucky
I believe that I bought this palette online from Ulta a while back. I don't think that they have it anymore so I'm glad that i bought it when I did. I love this palette! The shadows are very pigmented and long lasting and I've been able to create so many fun looks with it!
Ashley P.
Vacaville
I love almost all of nyx's products. This one is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. It's a good price plus you get a beautiful set of colors. They are more night colors for me but I love them especially the shimmery ones. I've created a lot of different looks with this. The only down side I have to say is that the shadows are a little chalky.
I’ve used this palette only twice and I already love this product I really like that pinkish red looking shade very much it makes my eyes look more bright and decent I also use the whitish shade to set my eyes after I prime it just love the colors of this pallete
Xylene R.
Reading, PA
The pigmentation of the eye show is really nice. Pretty easy to apply. The color selection is very sexy. It really is “The Sex Bomb” includes two glitter eye shadow which I think is great to even out the other colors and add a little “yas gurl”
♠️~Toni S.
My main reason for buying this pallate was the red color in it . And you can’t really create an eyeshadow look for just this pallate . And the colors are patchy but you can’t complain for less than 10 dollars
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I bought this palette a few months ago at my local Rite Aid because I didn’t have any eyeshadows like these colors. Although I like the colors and the pigmentation is pretty good I felt that there was a lot of fallout for me.
Kayla E.
Cohasset, MN
I bought this palette because of the red in it but I wasn't expecting anything too great. But for the price, this eyeshadow is pretty blendable and you can build it to your desired color
Kayla H.
How's the pigmentation
Mary S.
I just received this as a gift. What's your favorite way to use the red shade?
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
How good are the NUX palettes compared to high end brand, I wanted to get a kit for myself for Christmas but idk if it's worth the money please help! Is there a lot of fall out? Are they pigmented enough?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
What shade is that peach colored one called?