NYX The Sex Bomb Shadow Palette uploaded by Jacenia M.NYX The Sex Bomb Shadow Palette uploaded by Joshua C.

BY NYX

Channel your inner sex bomb with this seductive set of 6 shadows. Truly beautiful and vibrant these shades were expertly combined in one sexy set to transform you day or night. Whether you use every day or only on special occasions - you’re sure to have fun and be inspired with this palette.

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Mineral Oil/ Paraffinum Liquidum/ Huile minérale, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) , Black 2 (CI 77266) (nano), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Buy on Amazon
Joshua C.
Joshua C.
Brockton
A fun must have for the lady looking to introduce herself to the art of the bombshell smokey! Amazing price, as always from NYX. When paired with the correct eye shadow primer (MUFE Full Cover Concealer for myself) the compliments just keep rolling! After working all day and a two mile run, not even a peep of a crease! A bright fuscia that doesn't bother the eyes and a nice creamy gun metal silver is hard to come by these days! Just pick it up, will yah!?
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
I absolutely love this palette it's cute the color selection is perfect the price is amazing for the quality there is a lot of fallout but her as long as you do your eyes before foundation you'll be fine I love this palette very much and I'm glad I picked it up I used the red in the photo below
Kariann R.
Kariann R.
Westerly, RI
Sex bomb is right. The colors in this palette are gorgeous... you won't find many true reds that are actually pigmented in drugstores but NYX nailed it once again. The smoky eyes you can create with this are just insanely hot. There isn't a lot of fallout, the colors are pigmented, and they blend out very easily. This palette is also so affordable!!! I highly recommend purchasing this palette for your makeup collection.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Nice variety of shades to mix and match daily or wear a single one for those confident days. Light shades are always quite sweet for a more natural look but love darker shades on those days where you really want to just rock out or get noticed. No flaky formula and not too glossy of an eye look. Little pricey but most definitely worth the bang for the buck!
Zaidy R.
Zaidy R.
This eyeshadow palette I was not a big fan of and gave it away. I didn't like how the shadows blended, the colors were alright but it wasn't colors I would always reach for. I also felt that they were not very pigmented even with an eyeshadow base underneath. So all in all I wouldn't buy this again.
kris j.
kris j.
Oh my goodness this was horrible! NYX normally has great pigmentation on their products whether it's a lipstick blush highlight or eyeshadow whatever it may be. But for some reason this little eyeshadow palette just did not have much pigmentation and I definitely had to return it!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This doesn't have the best staying power. Initially you start off with pretty makeup and I usually love NYX but this palette hard alright pigment but about an hour in it started to fade and give me a raccoon look but again usually love the brand this just was a fail for me
Noelle W.
Noelle W.
Lonaconing
I love this brand. NYC is reasonably price and it is decent quality makeup. I purchased NYX a lot at a local drugstore. This product is very nice I'm just not a big fan of the colors. It doesn't really work with my completion. I would buy this brand again.
Dixie W.
Dixie W.
Wolcott, NY
I love this eye shadow. High quality for a drug store brand. It's very pigmented but also blends easily. This pallet is small enough to carry in your purse and bring anywhere. I have very light blue eyes, every color in this pallet seems to compliment them.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
I love the colors in this palette, but I was not a fan of the way they were once applied. The shadows weren't very pigmented and hard to blend. I don't know if I just purchased a bad palette or what. I usually love all my nyx products.