BY NYX

Go au natural…or dramatic with the Natural Shadow Palette. Designed to work beautifully with all skin tones this 6-shadow collection enhances your eyes instantly and lets you go as soft or dramatic as you like. Wear these shades solo mix them up or use them as a neutral base for any of our other colorful shadows.

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minérale, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

NYX The Natural Shadow Palette
  • "This is my go to palette for daily or work looks. The colors are super blendable, highly pigmented, and feel soft and creamy. I got it for $8-9 at my local drugstore, and I've been using the heck out of it since." in 45 reviews
  • "I love to use this when I want a nice neutral eye but with simmer. Instead of picking up my Naked Basics I will go with this. I use this palette on a daily basis, it's great! :)" in 20 reviews
  • "I love this eyeshadow pallet! It is the perfect combination of matte and sparkly colors. I love the fact that they have a day look and a night look on the back to show you that one pallet can be used for any occasion, day or night. It is very slim and can easily fit into a purse or clutch and go anywhere if you need a touch up or want to change your look. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an eyeshadow pallet that can give you the natural look without breaking your wallet." in 11 reviews
  • "I don't usually wear eye shadow, but I'm very fond of this little palette because the colors are super basic but super pretty." in 1 review
  • "The lighter shades are not very pigmented BUT I use the darkest eye shadow for my eyebrows and it works perfect!!!!" in 1 review
sydney m.
I got this years ago as one of my first makeup palettes and loved it so much! I bought another one a few months ago because I loved the colors. It had the perfect combination of matte naturals with a little shimmer to give yourself the natural glam you needed to get through the day. Does it have the greatest pigmentation and blendability? Of course not, but it is just a little extra work to get it to get the look you want for a major fraction of the price of higher end products. I highly recommend basically every NYX product out there!
Sara L.
My husband purchased this for me and I wanted to love it but just couldn't. The colors are sheer, even hitting the pan several times they refused to produce any real pigment, well except for the darkest shade, which is the saving grace in this palette and is a beautiful color honestly. Very little blendability also, it takes a bit of effort to do so. I noticed better results using an eyeshadow primer but only slightly.
Shaune P.
Buckeye
I actually had my eye on this palette and others in the same line, and a friend of mine bought if for my birthday last year and I was super excited to try it out. Well the first five shades look exactly the same - like nothing, and the one darker shade only has a little bit of pigment that is way too easy to just dust away.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
I have fairly light, neutral skin that is combo dry-normal in the winter and oily-normal in the summer. While I usually LOVE NYX Products, this product is a bust for me. The light shades are sooo similar, you'll be stuck creating 1-2 everyday looks. If that's something your desiring, this shadow palate might be for you. I would not buy this again.
Cristina R.
This was one of my first shadow palettes and I really enjoyed it.  It blends easily and has great natural colors.  The only reason I don't give it a 5 star review is that due to how powdery it was and how much kick back I got I hit pan very quickly.  I would recommend as a starter palette for a makeup newbie.
em❄️ A.
Santa Clarita
A great palette that is easy to work with. You can create a nice natural looking look with it. The colors are super easy to blend and can be used with a plethora of other palettes. It would look good with any eye or skin color. I would recommend this palette to anyone who is looking for a small neutral palette.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Really was disappointed with pigmentation of this palette. All lighter shades are so similar and barely showed up on my lid even with my Smashbox 24 Hour Shadow Primer . I would not purchase again or recommend to a friend.
Victoria S.
Honeybrook 3990 mapde
I don’t really like this pallete. It doesn’t really have much color. I love this brand and the stuff they make. I like that it has all matts and that the colors are lighter for a natural look for everyday.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I like Jed the look of the shadows and their shades I thought would have many possibilities, however the pigment is very weak and dry to work with. Had to put alit in and it doesn't look like I had any on....gave it away so won't buy it again I'm afraid
AE O.
Colors looked great in the pan but are a bit chalky and don’t blend that well. 😕 Shadow would move around the eye and become patchy. I should note I don’t tend to use primer, so maybe it would work better with primer.
calista m.
Penasco, NM
Is it worth $10?
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
How does this eyeshadow compared to the naked brand eyeshadow?
Lee A.
Corp Christi, TX
I was wondering how anyone else went about creating looks with this palette? I always mess up one way or another so my question is: what are some simple looks I could do with this palette? T.I.A. 😃
majd m.
Algeria
Hey .. I received this palette in a swap and have not opened it yet ... I read some reviews saying that it is not pigmented at all .. is this true?
Daniela T.
I have loved this platonicly because I haven't buy it yet, where I live is very difficult to find it. Any webpage where I can get it?