Lee A.
Lee A.
Corp Christi, TX
I was wondering how anyone else went about creating looks with this palette? I always mess up one way or another so my question is: what are some simple looks I could do with this palette? T.I.A. 😃
Chayla D.
Chayla D.
Sept. 23, 2016, 9:57 p.m.
I use the sparkly one up to my crease, light brown in my crease and outer corner, and dark brown to line my lash lines. That is awesome by itself, but if I'm feeling fierce I will go for my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner for a nice cat eye with it. :)
Emmanuelle A.
Emmanuelle A.
Aug. 27, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
I did a cut crease using the lightest shade (off white) and the dark taupe one!
bobbi a.
bobbi a.
June 5, 2016, 2:33 a.m.
Well, one way that I would do it is to use the dark brown as a base color and then the orange, peach color in the crease of your eye. Then I would suggest putting the lightest one or the white next to your eyebrows. Then, if you want a day look, pat on the glittery one or if you want the darker look, put the black on the outer part of the lid. Then you need to blend it in to the middle.
Lettie B.
Lettie B.
May 20, 2016, 11:46 p.m.
You could use one of the first two shades as a transition color and all over the lid then work that third color on your crease or the fifth color( or a combination of both!) and then just use the darker shade in the outer V very lightly! (Hope this helps)