BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Cristal Z.
Las Vegas, NV
its ok the first time i saw it was eye catching because of its curve application. it is actually very easy to apply. my eye color is brown and it pops on black eyeliner. it does need improvement i feel like it dries to fast. i would like to try better products out there.
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
No, just no. I don’t know who thought this would be a good product, but no. It’s a gimmick. The formula is dry, the packaging is bulky and hard to use, and no. It’s just bad. Get a regular liner.
Gilary R.
You can use it, but it's not easier to draw... I don't like the brush, and the eyeliner it's sticky and dry. When it's new have a great color shiny and powerful. It's good but not enough for me.
Brittany P.
London
I hated the product, I thought the curve would make it easier but it didn’t, it made things harder to apply, it made me have a heavier hand. I bought it once never again. Would never recommend. Made to apply it way too thick
Joseline C.
this is great I love this liner it's probably my everyday go to.
It's so pigmented and let's be honest who doesn't love liner that's as black as the sky late at night.
You can always get a sharp wing , it's simply great !!
Emmy C.
Delmar, DE
First liquid eyeliner I have purchased or used and I love it. The application is easy and simple. I would and probably will continue to use this product over time. It was not pricey. You get what you pay for. I highly recommend this product.
Katie K.
I enjoyed this product when I used it. Sometimes the color would run low and I would need to shake it up or let it sit for a little bit before using it again. It is very easy to apply!
Megan I.
Not only does this eyeliner go on amazingly , on top of eyeshadow , or not. It's packaging / handle is AMAZING . It fits perfectly in your hand . And it stays on very well ! Highly recommended
Lacey A.
Lowell
This was a great eyeliner for wings and precision but it dried out so fast! And it never fit in my makeup bag but that’s not an issue really. It was super black though and sometimes stained my eyelid.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! The product is great at creating a beautiful and seamless executed liner. It definitely holds its value. I highly recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Great brand and product!!
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?