BY NYX

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Kaitlyn T.
Cedar Grove
This product is great for people who are just starting to use liquid eyeliner and have shaky hands. I used it a lot when I was first getting into liner and it was definitely the perfect grip for learning. However, the more you use it the more awkward the grip gets - but that’s how you know you’re ready for something a little more natural! Definitely recommend this for beginners.
Abigail M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Extremely comfortable hold. Average drugstore pricing and cool packaging. The color was very black and opaque. It was a matte finish liner and lasted amazingly. My only issue with this product was that I felt it dried out very quickly. It didn’t seem to have as much product as I’m used to getting in felt tip liners.
Denis S.
Love this eyeliner, not only for its pigmentation, but for being curved, which helps better precision and you do not have to be expert in makeup as it leaves you a beautiful outline. I am in love with him and I think he would use it again because it is perfect.
Emily B.
I don't personally own this product, but I've used it before from one of my friends. I consider myself pretty highly skilled with liquid eyeliner, however I couldn't for the life of me use this. Maybe it was just awkward in my hand, either way, the application process for me was a complete and total pain.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
Let me preface this review by saying I am a huge fan of NYX products, so it pains me that I don't like this product. The design is great; I love how shape makes it easier to apply your liner. However, the formula for the liner is off. The formula was watery, making it more difficult to apply, and didn't last on my eyes all day. Overall, mediocre.
Claire M.
Lynchburg, VA
This product makes eyeliner a breeze! Trying to create the perfect wing is always such a struggle, but the unique shape of this product makes eyeliner fast and effective. On top of that the formula is long lasting and very opaque. This product should be a staple in every makeup bag!
Amamah A.
I thought that this would apply more like the felt tip liner I had before which wasn't as dark as I would have liked, because I prefer the darker liquid look. However, this goes on very easily, and very dark. I was worried that the handle would be hard to get used to be I had no troubles.
Mary G.
Dallas, TX
I don't use eyeliner often anymore, but when I do, I love a cat eye. NYX's curve liner is perfect for making the flawless winged liner that your pinterest dreams are made of! The curved handle is easy for precision and the felt tip doesn't bleed or slip like classic liquid liners.
Julie b.
Roseville , OH
Okay, so i if i could rate this 2 and a half stars i would because my feelings are really mixed, it is dark, this eyeliner is SO DARK it made me so happy at first but the way its curved is so weird its hard to control and use it, its uncomfortable to hold and i would not reccomend this to anyone.
Sydney E.
Indianapolis, IN
I am a Nyx lover... but this product I didn't get to really try because when I purchased it the tip was already dried out. I gave this product two stars because I liked the applicator. The curve really does make a difference in your hand!! Hopefully I get to try this again some day.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?

back