BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Pam E.
The shape of this makes it fit in the palm of your hand like an art tool. I love this liquid liner as it makes it much easier to apply with precision. The liner is also highly pigmented and doesn't turn blueish like other black liners I've used
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I'm...baffled by this dang product. I'm a black liner fanatic, so when I saw this on the shelf I absolutely had to try it out. It touts itself as being "ergonomical" and easy-to-apply, yet I had the exact opposite experience.

We'll talk about the liner itself for a second - the formula is nothing to write home about. The formula isn't very black, and it's not wet enough to draw a smooth line, I find that it skips along the lid. Now we'll talk about the design of the pen...WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS? I guess I get what they were going for, but in actuality this thing makes liner way harder than it needs to be. It's awkward as heck. Not fun.

Run far away from this liner.
Erin P.
Milwaukee, WI
This eyeliner made it way easy to make a wing eyeliner. I wish there was a little more product within the container or it was easier to use it until the last drop.
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
I freaking love it! It’s the best thing out there. It’s a great company, packaging, and price! Win all over the board in my opinion. I highly recommend it! I’d definitely buy again. It always gets the job done effortlessly
Lori W.
Salt Lake City
I liked the applicator I loved the color and the felt tip. I liked how I could get thin or thick lines. What I didn’t like was that it would skip a little and it was nice and fluid the first couple of uses but dried up fast I couldn’t figure out the trick to get more into the tip! Now in all fairness I may have gotten an older tube that happens sometime especially when you buy it from certain drugstores. So to be fair I will try it again and I do have one eye that is harder to do because of an injury to my eyelid so a small scar and a little loose but nothing I can’t handel. I also liked that it had no bad smell
Elisabeth B.
Lancaster, CA
For me this product works very well. The liner itself is long lasting, I have slightly oily, semi-hooded lids; sometimes with other liners the wing will end up transferring to my bottom lid, but with the Curve Liner it will stay put all through the day. Also the shape is a big part of why I love this liner, I find this much easier to use than pen or brush liners, I have long lashes and the curve helps me reach right over them and with one to two swoops my liner is on and sharp. I am on my third purchase of this liner and I hardly ever touch my other liners now.
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
Okay so Im really torn on this one. One one hand it applies so beautifully and stays on very well. On the other it just feels awkward to me to hold that way. I like the idea of it and can see how it would be easier but I think I need some practice with it before I can give it a full rating. Im going to leave this as a 3 star for now but only because Im not used to the way it needs to be held. I may change my mind :)
Ginny T.
De Pere, WI
The formula for this product is pretty good, I would say average. The price, I think is a little high for this liner. My complaint is really that it isn't as easy to use as it suggests. If you are right handed, trying to do your left eye, it is kind of impossible. Other than that a very interesting and unique buy.
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
Honestly I have used liners that perform just as well. I wasn't very impressed with this one. I found it almost harder to apply then other liners simply because the tip is too fat or something. It took a while for me to get a straight seamless line. I feel like the curve shape is really just a gimmick to sell more. It does nothing to help or make it easier. Dumb. Their other liquid matte liner is way better.
Женя П.
This is pretty much the only liquid eyeliner I can successfully use. The curved handle makes applying it significantly easier for a novice. You'll still definitely need an eyeshadow primer, otherwise it'll transfer like crazy, but I feel like that's pretty much every eyeliner. As long as you prime and set you're good to go.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?