BY NYX

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Nyxie R.
Gosport, Hampshire
If you struggle with the cat eye wing, then this product is for you! The shape makes it easy to use, it's easy to control and you can get a good wing if you are new to it. I'd honestly recommend if you are new to the wing.
Sarah H.
WATERLOO, ON
Not a good product. Not a matte black like I prefer and doesn't last all day. There are better drugstore options for liner that are better than this (think NYC, Physicians Formula, etc.) Skip on this product. Would not recommend.
Jess H.
BRADFORD
I loved this, it really does help you if you struggle to perfect a winged eyeliner look. Its a little bit pricier than a normal liner but not by to much. The only problem I had was the lid didnt secure  causing it to come off in my make up bag and dry up but other than that I would recommend
Jasmine R.
Cork
Long lasting, waterproof, pigmented and easy to use. What more do you want from an eyeliner?! The grip, the length of the felt tip, everything. Such a good price for such a fantastic product. Not only is it simple to use on yourself, but makes it so much easier to do others Makeup as well!
katiusca r.
amedellin-antioquia
norteo me acaba de convencer su diseño en el mango de agarrar me parece incomodo. en cuanto al plumon es bueno
en cuanto al color es bueno
en cuanto a su duracion es bueno
creo que solo me gustaria que cambiaran la forma del mango de agarrar. del resto todo esta bien.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
I get the point of this liner but it was not easy to use. I bought this at Ulta and thought it was good concept. The formula does last on my eyes but it was super difficult to apply. You would think you would have more control because of the curve but the tip does not slide on to your eye the way you want it to. This is a pass.
Georgia C.
Hands down THE best eyeliner I've ever used. It's so pointy and precise with a very prominent black colour. The applicator it's self it shaped so well for your hand to hold it also.
Ksenija N.
This is perfect for begginers .And with this you can do perfect winget eyeliner whitout ruining your facial make up .I have traied this once and I really really like it .And packaging is so nice and unicue
eua t.
patras
Best Buy I’ve ever done . Really easy to apply , long lasting and super black .It looks cute and it can fit almost everywhere ! Good value and it can’t get compared to any other eyeliner I’ve ever tried . I would buy it again
Itzel I.
Love the first use, gives you a perfect outline in seconds, the only problem is that sometimes the covers are very easy to fall and they usually dry very quickly
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?

back