BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Eli Y.
Belfast
The agronomical design of it is good. Felt tip feels good. However, application on the lash line is not easy and lasting power is weak . It smudges even after about 2 hours after application. I won’t recommend it. There are better out there.
Bonnie S.
London
This is the only way I can do winged eyeliner. I started using this when I first became interested in eye make up, since my skills have improved I’ve tried other liquid eyeliners but can’t get the wing perfect unless I use this liner. The shape really helps to keep a steady hand. A must buy for beginners!
emna T.
tatouine
hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards hello i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on the same time help the company promote good news . best regards
emna
Eliza H.
Sutton, Surrey
I think it's very expensive for what it is. The eyeliner is a decent quality but it's not great, the actual product doesn't always come out and when it does it's not a lot. The curve is difficult to get used to but once you are used to it, it's easy to use.
Maria Grazia F.
guayaquil
Este delineador me pareció muy fascinante y es un excelente producto ya que tiene un empaque muy original e innovador y aparte de todo eso es muy económico y tiene un precio razonable
Valia G.
Athens
This eyeliner is My favorite halloween makeup up Product. I use it For making designs and lines as its designed handle let you use it perfectly. It is stable so u cant make mistakes easily. Fine lines and eyeliner on fleek!! Just A little expensive
Tristan H.
London, ON
Didn't really find the unique shape helpful for application, didn't make it harder though just about the same. Glides on smoothly and dries fast for a no smudge look. Wore out a little as the day went on but I didn't mind. Great for wings
•• N.
Monterrey
This product dried really fast and honestly i thought the shape of the pen would be easier to hold but it was the opposite. It felt big and clumpy to use. Would not buy this again. But do want to try other nyx eyeliners for sure.
Halo C.
Oakalls estate , Bromsgrove
I find the shape of this very hard to use on myself. However, I am a Makeup artist and use this all the time on my clients. The unique shape of the packaging makes winged eyeliner on other people so easy. Great for MUA’s 😊
Kiera R.
Windsor
I love the shape of this eyeliner - it makes applying liquid eyeliner SO easy. It’s perfect for beginners. This is my go to liquid eyeliner because of it’s easy application. The best part is it’s amazing price!
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?

back