BY NYX

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
mia j.
glendora, CA
using the applicator made eyeliner very easy but doing my opposite eye to my hand was somewhat hard. the product build at the bottom of the brush after a while and it just took me a bit to get it right.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
When I want to do the perfect winged eye look this is the little fellow I ho to. Very user friendly. Long lasting
▪J U W E R I A▪ ▪.
The perfect curve which sets wings right!! NYX THE CURVE eyeliner is one of my favourite eyeliners for various reasons. Firstly, lets talk about the most obvious yet very important thing: the shape of the product. This product has an unusual curved shape which looks very hard to hold and most of you must be doubtfull about how it would possibly be of any use with that shape; however, makes it very easy to hold on to and draw the perfect and flawless lines. Second, the liner has a really great jet black color. With an affordable price, great end results and being cruelty free, this product is a must have for every one. Go grab yours asap and let me know your reviews.
Priscilla K.
I've been encouraged to purchase this product by almost all of my friends, and I found that surely, it wasn't a disappointment and deserves all the rage.

The Curve Felt Tip Eye Liner is a superb long-wearing fluid eyeliner pen that gets its name from the curved state of its handle which is extraordinarily bent to fit in the middle of the thumb and pointer finger, which helps you have a firmer, more controlled and less clumsy grasp as you apply.

For beginners who experience issues applying liquid eyeliner with a steady hand, this pen will make the procedure much less demanding.

Besides its one of a kind shape, this eyeliner stands out for its precise use of the intense black color in a smooth, non-feathering line.
It doesn't skip or smear, and the recipe is completely water-proof, which allows it to wear throughout the day without smudging.
Eli Y.
Belfast
The agronomical design of it is good. Felt tip feels good. However, application on the lash line is not easy and lasting power is weak . It smudges even after about 2 hours after application. I won’t recommend it. There are better out there.
Bonnie S.
London
This is the only way I can do winged eyeliner. I started using this when I first became interested in eye make up, since my skills have improved I’ve tried other liquid eyeliners but can’t get the wing perfect unless I use this liner. The shape really helps to keep a steady hand. A must buy for beginners!
Eliza H.
Sutton, Surrey
I think it's very expensive for what it is. The eyeliner is a decent quality but it's not great, the actual product doesn't always come out and when it does it's not a lot. The curve is difficult to get used to but once you are used to it, it's easy to use.
Maria Grazia F.
guayaquil
Este delineador me pareció muy fascinante y es un excelente producto ya que tiene un empaque muy original e innovador y aparte de todo eso es muy económico y tiene un precio razonable
Valia G.
Athens
This eyeliner is My favorite halloween makeup up Product. I use it For making designs and lines as its designed handle let you use it perfectly. It is stable so u cant make mistakes easily. Fine lines and eyeliner on fleek!! Just A little expensive
Tristan H.
Oakville, ON
Didn't really find the unique shape helpful for application, didn't make it harder though just about the same. Glides on smoothly and dries fast for a no smudge look. Wore out a little as the day went on but I didn't mind. Great for wings
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?

back