BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Lydia G.
Pico Rivera
Did not like this product at alllll! I hate the shape. The way it’s angled I feel it’s hard keeping the tip moist with product and it was just a mess. A dry mess
Sophia M.
I passed by this product one day at the drugstore and i thought the shape of this eyeliner was really interesting. I didn’t feel the shape made it easier for me to apply it to be honest. The eyeliner was nothing too special except for the shape, but it does get the job done.
Divya A.
So easy to apply, anyone can perfect beautiful winged liner with this baby. I love it. High in pigmentation, true to color, doesn't smudge easily, easy to wash off long lasting. It's kind of pricey but it's totally worth it. I would buy this again form the NYX website.
Amanda S.
If I could give this no stars I would. It’s probably one of the worst eyeliners I’ve ever used. They advertise it as being a shape that’s easy told hold and use but it makes it impossible to get a straight line. It’s also advertised to help give you the perfect wing but that’s also out of the question. The one thing I will say is it’s definitely long lasting because when you screw up your liner and need to reapply it it’s almost impossible to get off without having to wash your whole face. I will never buy this again.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa , CA
This liner was supposedly marketed to be ergonomically easier to use and make the perfect wing. In my opinion it was awkward to hold and made getting the proper liner angle much harder. Beautiful formula, nice, dark, black line but very strange in the hand.
Cecy O.
Austin, TX
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. I personally suck at eyeliner and could never get it right until I tried this product. I like the handle and how easily it makes it to apply it. Besides the easiness of applying it, it also lasts all day and doesn’t smudge.
Liz T.
Reading
The curve makes it easier to apply. Packaging seemed good however it was awhile back when I got it. Bought once but not after. Very often for events and activities. Yes.
Alexa W.
Rainbow city , AL
I don’t really like the design of this product. I thought it was a good idea so I wanted to try it but it really wasn’t that great. The eyeliner was fine in itself but I wouldn’t buy it again bd use of the actual design of the product.
Maddie W.
Not a fan of this eyeliner. Bled very easily and the handle is shaped very weird so it was hard to hold. It wasn’t terrible but I would rather buy something else.
Alyssa R.
Bozeman
I did not like this at all. It isn’t very black, doesn’t last long and isn’t easy to hold. Plus it’s ridiculously expensive compared to other liners that work! Didn’t even compare to the higher end liners, but costed nearly as much.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?

back