BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Michelle T.
Summerville, SC
I didn't really like this product because it wasn't helpful with making a straight line on my eyelid. The curve was practical but wasn't convenient to proper application.
Mariantonia V.
Lo amoooooo, hace que tener el delineado perfecto sea mucho más fácil y rápido, además es muy fácil de llevar a todas partes y por su forma hace que sujetarlo sea fácil
Madison B.
I don't usually wear a lot of eyeliner, but my friend told me about this product, so I tried it. This makes applying eyeliner so much easier! It's a great product!
Allie D.
Jackson, NJ
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love the handle of this liner, and the felt tip create such a nice thin sharp line! This is my go to if I'm on a budget!
Meaghan M.
So easy to use and very versatile! Allows for mobility and precision like never seen before! You can create the perfect cat eye and have your wings flying high with this! Def a must have!!
Bethany C.
liverpool
Found the bottle a little awkward to use, liner pens seem to be more user friendly, the color pay off is nice though.
jenna b.
Dried up so fast. I hated it! Worse $15 I spent. Such a disappointment. It also skips so bad it was irritating. Gimmick. NYX The Curve
isabell m.
Gadsden, AL
its okay matte finish quite drying a little hard to use
dries up quickly you only get 5-10 uses not a fan sometimes it was easy sometimes not wouldn't buy again
Holly S.
Pasadena
Love this!!!!! This was a great product and I was just starting out on learning how to do a winged eyeliner. Definitely recommend great item and a great price
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Nyx has remarkably good products and it doesn't stop with their curve eye liner! It has the perfect curve with a smooth finish to make clean lines every time!
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?

back