BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
TaylorRae M.
This seemed like such a great idea! I was so sad it didn’t work for me. Holding it was awkward and it seemed like it wasn’t giving me the pigment I was wanting. I found myself going over my liner multiple times to get the opacity I was looking for. It’s a little too pricey too. I think it was around $15 for this. I would rather use something else...
Kathryn H.
San antonio, TX
The pen is great for a cat eye. The only problem with this is that it seems to run out fast. I barely used this product and it started to apply like it was empty which was impossible. I would not buy this again.
Carlie A.
Riverview, FL
I actually really enjoy this liner. I think the shape makes it really good for making a winged liner compared to just a straight packaging like your every day liner. I think the formula dries out kinda quickly making it hard to do the liner but if they could make a less drying formula with this packaging it would easily be 5 stars!
Abigail M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Extremely comfortable hold. Average drugstore pricing and cool packaging. The color was very black and opaque. It was a matte finish liner and lasted amazingly. My only issue with this product was that I felt it dried out very quickly. It didn’t seem to have as much product as I’m used to getting in felt tip liners.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I really liked the idea of this eyeliner when I first seen it, and had to try it.  It was a little hard to get use to at first, due to the shape.  But, I liked the way that it looked once applied.  What I did not like was that it seemed to dry out very quickly, and I couldn't get much use out of it.
Jamie B.
Newport, TN
I was recently on a wedding and I wore this eyeliner. It was raining all night but my eyeliner stayed strong! No running or smudging. I let another bridesmaids use it and she text me the next day asking what it was called because she wanted one.
Danielle H.
montpelier
This is by far my favorite eyeliner that I have ever used. You can easily find this at target, or ulta, and you CANNOT beat the price. I have bought about 5 of them, and I will never stray away!
Brooke L.
I love the grip on this eyeliner it makes it so easy to handle because it just lays in your hand perfectly and the line that it leaves is immaculate it really helps to have such a precise lineman doing books
#hallowin
Sophia M.
I passed by this product one day at the drugstore and i thought the shape of this eyeliner was really interesting. I didn’t feel the shape made it easier for me to apply it to be honest. The eyeliner was nothing too special except for the shape, but it does get the job done.
Divya A.
So easy to apply, anyone can perfect beautiful winged liner with this baby. I love it. High in pigmentation, true to color, doesn't smudge easily, easy to wash off long lasting. It's kind of pricey but it's totally worth it. I would buy this again form the NYX website.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?