BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I know the shape of this was supposed to make it easier to apply but I found the shape weird. I kept trying to figure out how the proper way to hold this was! Nyx is affordable and a great drugstore find but use the regular shape instead!
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
This is great for beginners. Nice and easy grip. I got it for a friend and she loved it. It didn't work for me because I'm already used to my KVD. Great formula the packaging just wasn't right for me.
Monica G.
Didnt really like it as much as the NYX Matte eyeliner it looks like it would be better but i didnt like it maybe it was the sheer on it and im just use to the matte eyeliner but yeah it wasnt for me.
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
My favorite eyeliner ever. It makes it super easy to create perfect, sleek cat eyes. Even beginners can play around with this and master makeup in hours! It's not expensive compared to their other products. You can find this at Target!
Rachel H.
Not sure why they decided this shape was Better because it made it so difficult! The formula also sucks. It smudged and looked a mess within two hours of going out. Such a mess and I do not recommend.
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
Stick with Kat Von D... This product was really disappointing. I don't understand, nor do I like the packaging. The product isn't a true thick black like I like and it just goes on very uneven. I wouldn't recommend this and I wouldn't ever reach for it again. Definite miss.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I never used liquid liner until a couple years ago due to sheer terror. Then I found this product at target that was geared towards people like me that can't draw a straight line. It actually made applying liner EASY! And it's a nice quality as well. Definitely give it a try!
Bethany T.
I have never been able to get my eyeliner even until trying this product. Liquid eyeliner has never been my strong suit, but this makes it one of the easiest applications ever. I am definitely going to continue purchasing this.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Good eyeliner when you're trying to achieve a winged liner. The formula is matte and very smooth. Its packaging I absolutely love cause its easy to grip and makes application easier. It removes easily without being rough on your eyes.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
This is such an interesting concept for an eyeliner. I was able to grip the thing more comfortably but it did require getting used to. However the formula was kind of runny and it didn't last all day
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?

back