BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
yes, this liner looks weird, but believe the hype. i've tried 20+ different types of liners of varying prices over the years, from brushes and smudge pots to pencils to felt pen tips, and this is by far my favorite. i only recently started wearing eye liner, and i'm on my 5th order of the curve. easy to apply, long-lasting, portable, and makes a fabulous cat eye. i'm a big fan, but obviously it's not for everyone. if you have a favorite liner brand or method of application, i don't think this will change your mind, but if you're still on the quest for The One, give this a try.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Maybe it's just me but I find this eyeliner the best when it comes to cat eye wing look. It's easy to use and applies well. Plus the tip doesn't soften up over time the way the overly hyped Kat Von D tattoo liner does
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I used this twice I was low on funds when I was younger so I would by this cheap stuff and honestly both times were horrible. It does not dry. It kinda flakes and it's does not set right. I would not recommend it to anyone. Not even worth it. Specially when low on funds this is just a waste.
Monique C.
Sylmar , CA
This is a great eyeliner it's easy to use I love how easy I can do my wing with this liner and the price is great for the product you've you can find this at target I recommend this to everyone specially for people that need help with winged eyeliner
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I have this to a friend to use and she said she loved it so I went ahead and used it as well. I think it has great precision, and it is a very true black color. However, this Liner tends to dry out very quickly.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I know the shape of this was supposed to make it easier to apply but I found the shape weird. I kept trying to figure out how the proper way to hold this was! Nyx is affordable and a great drugstore find but use the regular shape instead!
Monica G.
Didnt really like it as much as the NYX Matte eyeliner it looks like it would be better but i didnt like it maybe it was the sheer on it and im just use to the matte eyeliner but yeah it wasnt for me.
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
This is great for beginners. Nice and easy grip. I got it for a friend and she loved it. It didn't work for me because I'm already used to my KVD. Great formula the packaging just wasn't right for me.
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
My favorite eyeliner ever. It makes it super easy to create perfect, sleek cat eyes. Even beginners can play around with this and master makeup in hours! It's not expensive compared to their other products. You can find this at Target!
Rachel H.
Not sure why they decided this shape was Better because it made it so difficult! The formula also sucks. It smudged and looked a mess within two hours of going out. Such a mess and I do not recommend.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?