BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I really wanted to love this eyeliner, the curve looked like a great way to draw the perfect precised wibg. Unfortunately for me the tip is way to sodmft and doesnt hold its for well enough for me and its also very awkward to hold when doing my left eye since i am right handled. I do like the formula and the idea but didnt have great results.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
i like the feel and concempt of this applicator. it does make it easier to apply. although it does take some practice to get the hang of it. the only con is that is drys out. and when you are squeezing the bottle to moisten the applicator more than you need comes out and gets messy
Kylie P.
I was not very satisfied with this product. I felt supprisingly comfy but the application was not very good. The lines were always thick and you can never make a good solid think dark line. I would not reccomend this product
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
This liner! Gosh, I love it! It's a great formula and perfect for creating wings that are to die for. I love the shape of the packaging; it fits so easily into my hand. I came for the interesting packaging and I stayed for the beauty that is The Curve Liner.
Jennifer  D.
Sunrise, FL
The older I get the worst my eye sight gets - ugh aging sucks! I like that this product is super easy to apply, even when I can't see so well. I work a FULL day, between my kiddos and work. This lasts all day! Very simply, persists and long wearing - get's my vote!
Danielle H.
Shelbyville, TN
Horrible product. It's supposed to be very ergonomic in shape and easy to use, but the awful shape just made it way more difficult for me. Very gimmicky. The liner wasn't that great either. I prefer their precision felt tip liners to this one.
Neida T.
Maywood, CA
The packaging was what made me skeptical at first because I didn't figure out whether it would be comfortable for my hand. But by it being curled it is a lot easier to apply on the lid. very pigmented at first, but after some uses it just doesn't exert the same amout. perfect precision though, this is the type of felt tip that actually has product at the tip of it!
Haley W.
Spokane, WA
This is honestly one of the best liquid eyeliners I have tried. I am somewhat newer to the liquid eyeliner movement, and was ready to quit after trying so many bad formulas and brushes, but this product has given me hope. Application is so much easier and comfortable with the shape of the handle, and I can even apply a wing (which is something I have never been able to accomplish). This eyeliner is also long lasting, and I have pointed friends in it's direction, and all have loved it just as much or more than I have. Couldn't recommend it more!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
The packaging is cute and it dries matte black ! The way its curved makes it very easy to apply and its long lasting it doesn't rub off through out the day like some cheap eyeliners ! The only down side it does dry out very fast !
Andrea R.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this product! The entire product is very ergonomic and the tip is super precise. I find it easy to work with, but I do think someone unfamiliar with felt-tip liner may have difficulty with it if they aren't confident applying the liner in the first place.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?

back