BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
This liner! Gosh, I love it! It's a great formula and perfect for creating wings that are to die for. I love the shape of the packaging; it fits so easily into my hand. I came for the interesting packaging and I stayed for the beauty that is The Curve Liner.
Kylie P.
I was not very satisfied with this product. I felt supprisingly comfy but the application was not very good. The lines were always thick and you can never make a good solid think dark line. I would not reccomend this product
Jennifer  D.
Sunrise, FL
The older I get the worst my eye sight gets - ugh aging sucks! I like that this product is super easy to apply, even when I can't see so well. I work a FULL day, between my kiddos and work. This lasts all day! Very simply, persists and long wearing - get's my vote!
Danielle H.
Shelbyville, TN
Horrible product. It's supposed to be very ergonomic in shape and easy to use, but the awful shape just made it way more difficult for me. Very gimmicky. The liner wasn't that great either. I prefer their precision felt tip liners to this one.
Neida T.
Maywood, CA
The packaging was what made me skeptical at first because I didn't figure out whether it would be comfortable for my hand. But by it being curled it is a lot easier to apply on the lid. very pigmented at first, but after some uses it just doesn't exert the same amout. perfect precision though, this is the type of felt tip that actually has product at the tip of it!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
The packaging is cute and it dries matte black ! The way its curved makes it very easy to apply and its long lasting it doesn't rub off through out the day like some cheap eyeliners ! The only down side it does dry out very fast !
Kasey J.
This liner is so cool. I use it to perfect my cat eye. I think its affordable if you compare it to other brands especially for the quality. I like that it easy to use and hold.I plan to buy this product again but the stores never keep these in stock. quite popular Impressed make applying liner easier! and quicker
Andrea R.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this product! The entire product is very ergonomic and the tip is super precise. I find it easy to work with, but I do think someone unfamiliar with felt-tip liner may have difficulty with it if they aren't confident applying the liner in the first place.
Haley W.
Spokane, WA
This is honestly one of the best liquid eyeliners I have tried. I am somewhat newer to the liquid eyeliner movement, and was ready to quit after trying so many bad formulas and brushes, but this product has given me hope. Application is so much easier and comfortable with the shape of the handle, and I can even apply a wing (which is something I have never been able to accomplish). This eyeliner is also long lasting, and I have pointed friends in it's direction, and all have loved it just as much or more than I have. Couldn't recommend it more!
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
This is supposed to be contoured to help in applying, but I've found that it hasn't helped me. I like the plain pencil. The packaging is nice,soft, but when I hold it, it doesn't allow me to apply. I've been applying eye liner for more than 15 years and this is the product that has been most difficult for me!
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?