BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Charlene S.
Palmetto, FL
Really didn't like the feel or handling of this particular product. Trying to apply the liner with this was ackward. Product seem to fade quickly throughout the day.
Jennifer V.
I love NYX cosmetics so I had extremely high hopes for this liner, as it is one of the more expensive products in their catalog....it dried out really quickly.
I was so disappointed! I still have to give it 4 stars, though, because it is the easiest liner I've ever applied and the natural hand formation it comes in keeps my hand steady and my wings perfect.If I could afford to buy this regularly it would be the perfect product. So maybe people with higher budgets will love it!
Alli M.
I don't know about you, but I am STILL trying to master a winged liner on both my eyes. One looks perfect and the other looks wanko! I was really hoping the NYX Cosmetics the Curve Liner was going to help me perfect my winged look. While it sounds like a great tool, I just couldn't get the hang of using it. I purchased my at Ulta.
Gretchen O.
Wallingford, CT
Honestly, I find no difference really between the shape of this liner and any other normal stick liner. Might just be me, but the shape isn't all that of a factor. However, the color and actual eyeliner is amazing. It stays on all day without smudging, especially important for people (like me) who have hooded eyes and liner is always transferring onto my brow bone. For the price it's fabulous and nice and pigmented and I definitely recommend.
May C.
Great eyeliner. The shape of it makes drawing your eyeliner easier. The design is innovative and works like it should. It can be long lasting, but I find it sometimes smudges towards the end of the day. Make sure to cap the lid on tightly because once it dries out the color fades. Would recommend for beginners.
Kayla O.
I loved how easy I could do my wings with this and get my lids super easy.
The color is very black and matte, just the way I like it. It takes a minute to dry but its really good for a felt tip liner
I wish they had refills, as mine has run out and I'd really love to not have to purchase another of the same thing for $20+
Megan W.
I used to only use this liner. I have since become obsessed with trying new kinds to make sure I'm not missing out. I love the way it can be help and how you can easily achieve the cat eye effect with this particular design. The color is decently black and longer lasting for being a cheaper eyeliner.
Amanda S.
I don't like this liquid liner at all. While I have to give it points for being super black and the grip is great, the staying power on it is awful. It isn't waterproof, will smudge, and the felt tip isn't made well. The tip of the felt tip dries out so fast so I have to maneuver it in a way so I can draw a wing liner. I wouldn't repurchase this. I need a real strong waterproof liquid liner for my asian eyes.
Monique W.
Lake Worth, FL
Great concept but horrible execution. I wanted so badly for this to be a great eyeliner but it fell short. The color pay off is amazing and the shape of the eyeliner is cool, but the eyeliner bleeds. It's watery and doesn't last long. If the formula was changed it would be a great product.
Destiny C.
I liked this liner a lot. I picked it up at target and have seen it at so many other drugstores. It was really easy to use the only downfall this product had was that it ran out really quickly. I would recommend it for starters because the shape of the packaging makes and easier application.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?

back