BY NYX

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Alexii✨ K.
The eyeliner and the formula is fine but the problem I have with the packaging is the way I would have to hold the pen. It's unnecessary big and it's hard for me to control the wing.
Hatrmy Y.
Totally makes it easier to apply. If you hold it correctly the bottle fits around your finger and it stabilizes the applicator. I have a smoother line when I use this. Plus it is a nice strong black. Best of all Nyx is cruelty free!
Mireya R.
Vancouver, WA
Perfect eyeliner for everyone gives a perfect wing every single time!! It's shape and structure is so easy to work with and it lasts all day, I'm very happy with this product and have been using it for sometime now!
Rachel R.
I'll start off by saying that I absolutely love this applicator and the formula of the eyeliner, but the amount you get versus the money you spend is a joke. For $15, you get .014 fluid ounces of eyeliner. Felt tip eyeliners are known for drying out quickly, it doesn't help that there isn't even an ounce of eyeliner in the applicator. While the ergonomic applicator is genius, not selling refills for it is a poor choice

Sarah Beth T.
Bolton, CT
I did not like this eyeliner. Maybe I just got a bad one because I know a lot of people like it. I bought this when I was just starting to experiment with liquid eyeliner and was having no luck with it. I thought the shape of this would help. Unfortunately, mine was very dry and I really had to work to get enough product on my lid. Since buying this I have found another that is 1000 times better and was never dry or hard to apply which made me even more disappointed with this one.
Aly S.
Used this for prom! Cool shape and very easy to apply, I didn't mess up as much as I would using normal liquid. Didn't last especially long, but I would still recommend this to anyone looking for a solid black liner.
Alexis P.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is my go-to eyeliner product. As a result of anxiety my hands shake when I'm applying makeup, and while it is easier to mask when applying products like blush and eyeshadow, I have a harder time getting a perfect line when it comes to liquid eyeliner. Not only does The Curve help me with that, but its tip is designed to make the thinnest to thickest line possible. The only drawback is that since it is a felt liner, the tip does wear over time and the rest is unusable because you cannot create a precise line with the base, though since it is a budget product repurchasing it when it runs out is not that much of a problem. I love it!
Danikah L.
Arlington, TX
I didn't like this liner. The shape of it was weird to hold and it wasn't as black as I wanted it to be. I usually love nyx products but this one was not a win for me sadly
Charlene S.
Palmetto, FL
Really didn't like the feel or handling of this particular product. Trying to apply the liner with this was ackward. Product seem to fade quickly throughout the day.
Jennifer V.
I love NYX cosmetics so I had extremely high hopes for this liner, as it is one of the more expensive products in their catalog....it dried out really quickly.
I was so disappointed! I still have to give it 4 stars, though, because it is the easiest liner I've ever applied and the natural hand formation it comes in keeps my hand steady and my wings perfect.If I could afford to buy this regularly it would be the perfect product. So maybe people with higher budgets will love it!
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?

back