BY NYX

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Sandy B.
San Diego, CA
This is by far my favorite eyeliner I’ve ever tried. I’m not sure what it is but certain eye products make my eyes irritated. I’ve never had a problem with this eyeliner. The curve to it really does make it easy and the ink lasts a long time. I’ve had this eyeliner for about 2 years and it’s only now starting to dry out.
There is nothing wrong with this eyeliner!
amélie L.
I really like the NYX The Curve eyeliner! It’s very easy to use, and it helped me apply my eyeliner quickly with no mess-ups! It’s sold at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Ulta, and more drugstores. I highly recommend this product to those who love that winged eyeliner look.
Adelaide B.
Manhattan, KS
The curve seemed like a gimmick but I promise you this might be one of the best drug store eyeliners out there. It’s easy to use but also the actual eye liner is smooth, stay in place and gives a nice sharp line. Will be buying this product again and again!
Jules G.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is amazing and easy to apply. I just get very sad when it dries out too fast. It makes applying with the felt applicator very difficult and a straight liner harder to draw. Other than that, beautiful product with staying power.
Monica A.
New Rochelle, NY
I prefer this over a regular straight eyeliner. It makes applying a cat eye even easier. Especially if you’re trying a cat eye for the first time, I think this would help you master the look. Also doesn’t smudge. Give it a try!
Marissa V.
Bay City, TX
I used to shy away from liquid liner because it was so difficult to get a straight line but how that I have tried this product I will never shy away from it again. The price was just right and the color was great!
Kimberley T.
Philadelphia
I'm going to have to give this only 2 stars. Mainly because I had a reaction to this product. My eye became very irritated and sore which lasted for over a week. The concept itself is smart especially for a makeup novice like myself.
Araceli E.
Madras, Or
These liner is by far one of my all time favorites! I fell in love with it! I bought it from Ulta when they were having a sale on NYX products. I just bought it to try it, and the first use I used it for completely fell in love with. The brush is the kind of brush I love to use. It is so easy to use. It’s amazing at completing you winged liner! I would totally recommend!
TaylorRae M.
This seemed like such a great idea! I was so sad it didn’t work for me. Holding it was awkward and it seemed like it wasn’t giving me the pigment I was wanting. I found myself going over my liner multiple times to get the opacity I was looking for. It’s a little too pricey too. I think it was around $15 for this. I would rather use something else...
Kathryn H.
San antonio, TX
The pen is great for a cat eye. The only problem with this is that it seems to run out fast. I barely used this product and it started to apply like it was empty which was impossible. I would not buy this again.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?