BY NYX

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The original – The Curve! An innovative ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise secure and best of all...beautifully effortless results.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG -60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco -Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Why does the different between this eyeliner and others?2 Answers
  • Does it dry fast? Is it Matte? Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?3 Answers
NYX The Curve
  • "The first time seeing the product, I was like "wow is it actually gonna work?". But the thing is that it makes the whole routine of doing make up much easier! The liner was glided on with a good amount of dark black color and was applied without any extra effort. Definitely recommended!" in 34 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite beauty products and must haves. It makes creating a perfect liner look super easy. The application is great, it doesn't smudge, and I can finally make my cateye liner easily and have it look great. Strongly recommend. " in 23 reviews
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
So I was so excited to try this NYX eyeliner like real excited and I mean it work really good and went with my brown eyes the packaging was very nice but I don’t k ow if i used it to much that I ran out of it so quickly and also the little pointe thing broke lmao but tbh it a really good eye liner still to this day I by it.
Sandy B.
San Diego, CA
This is by far my favorite eyeliner I’ve ever tried. I’m not sure what it is but certain eye products make my eyes irritated. I’ve never had a problem with this eyeliner. The curve to it really does make it easy and the ink lasts a long time. I’ve had this eyeliner for about 2 years and it’s only now starting to dry out.
There is nothing wrong with this eyeliner!
amélie L.
I really like the NYX The Curve eyeliner! It’s very easy to use, and it helped me apply my eyeliner quickly with no mess-ups! It’s sold at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Ulta, and more drugstores. I highly recommend this product to those who love that winged eyeliner look.
Adelaide B.
Manhattan, KS
The curve seemed like a gimmick but I promise you this might be one of the best drug store eyeliners out there. It’s easy to use but also the actual eye liner is smooth, stay in place and gives a nice sharp line. Will be buying this product again and again!
Madi E.
Lawrence
This is so so so easy to apply. I always get the best eyeliner on using this. I usually don’t mess up while using this one because it’s just easier to hold for some reason. definitely my best friend when it comes to eye liner.
Sheyna L.
Irving
I used this once because my sister bought it and wanted me to try it. It’s shaped to where it’s easier to hold and apply the liquid liner but it took me some time to get used to, which had a lot of trial and errors. So I recommend testing it out before hand so if you have someplace to be, you have already mastered its uniqueness. My makeup smudged as well, so I recommend using a setting spray and if you have oily skin — to get oil blotting sheets!
Marissa V.
Bay City, TX
I used to shy away from liquid liner because it was so difficult to get a straight line but how that I have tried this product I will never shy away from it again. The price was just right and the color was great!
Rebeca Z.
I love this,the shape of it believe it or not made it easy for me to apply, also is very pigmented, and affordable, #Nyxcosmetics is one of my all times favorites brands.. definitely recommend this product.
Kimberley T.
Philadelphia
I'm going to have to give this only 2 stars. Mainly because I had a reaction to this product. My eye became very irritated and sore which lasted for over a week. The concept itself is smart especially for a makeup novice like myself.
Natalie V.
Not very pigmented and hard to work with. I used this products a few times but found it too hard to work with and not worth it. In my opinion it is more gimmicky. I would not recommend this product.
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Does the curve handle make it easier to apply the liner ?
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
How long does it last???
Alison V.
Selden, NY
Where can I buy This?
Alexandra C.
Is this easier or harder to use with the handle?
Nia J.
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?

back