BY NYX #46 in Bronzer

It takes two to tango with our brilliant bronzing powder to kickstart your look. Our mosaic bronzer shades create a golden glow on the face and body-like you’ve just returned from a Caribbean getaway. Sun-kissed never looked this beautiful.

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minérale, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• So do you rub it in all together?2 Answers
  • Is this something like that too faced leopard bronzer I p...1 Answers
  • I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "a very easy blendable bronzer. the color on it isn’t overpowering. i have fair skin and most bronzers make me look like i have bronzer on well this one did not. it’s more of a day time use, it’s very light colored. i’m obsessed for the every day bronze glow!" in 25 reviews
Cathlia W.
Shilo, MB
I like this product mostly for the price, but it works really well. I like having a few different “shades” in my bronzer I find it looks a little more natural. Goes on easily and stays well!
Olga C.
Me gusta, es un buen producto ya que cumple bien sus funciones y es facil de usar, lo recomiendo ya que a mi me funciona vastante bien y muchas veces me ha sacado de un apuro.
Taylor J.
Love this bronzer because of the blends of color. It isn't too dark and blends well with my skin color. Great price as well.!!!
🔞not t.
Nicosia
Really in love with this bronzed I mean wow gives me the glow I want makes me look really hot and cute at the same time
Salma P.
this binder gives you a nice glow, although it isn't super pigmented, its nice if you are going for a natural bronzed look.
Lynlee C.
Review for: Confessions of tanaholic more...
When you need the perfect glow year around this is my go to! I put it on after my concealer but before my blush. It’s a little shimmery but not too much.
Faith C.
Review for: When leopard gets a tan more...
I love that NYX went above your normal and made leopard print in this wonderful powder. It’s so pretty on the skin!
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this #prodacts ..my makeup need to #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Emily H.
Ponder
Goes on really well and I like it a lot I would recommend it to everyone (use a beauty blender)
Tamber J.
Daphne
I love this bronzer and the color is also really nice. Nyx has really great products and this is just one of many that I love. The price is good too
Alyssa G.
Wilmington , NC
I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use bronzer it turns my face orange. Does this happen with this one
Ashley F.
Orange, CA
Do you get a good hint of pink on the cheek?
Solange M.
Newark, NJ
Is this a good mixture of colors? I wonder if it's more like a blush than bronzer?
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
So do you rub it in all together?
Lillian H.
How does this work with fair skin?