BY NYX #46 in Bronzer

It takes two to tango with our brilliant bronzing powder to kickstart your look. Our mosaic bronzer shades create a golden glow on the face and body-like you’ve just returned from a Caribbean getaway. Sun-kissed never looked this beautiful.

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minérale, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• So do you rub it in all together?2 Answers
  • Is this something like that too faced leopard bronzer I p...1 Answers
  • I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "a very easy blendable bronzer. the color on it isn’t overpowering. i have fair skin and most bronzers make me look like i have bronzer on well this one did not. it’s more of a day time use, it’s very light colored. i’m obsessed for the every day bronze glow!" in 25 reviews
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
The product isn't very pigmented and takes a couple swipes of a loaded brush (my own because the included one is a bit strangely shaped) before it shows up on my (pale) skin. It isn't too glittery, but it does lean a little on the orange side.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This is a nice show for a well known "leopard" bronzer. It's a beautiful warm bronze with a slight sheen on finish. It's easy to find and a little goes a very long way. I would definitely buy this again!
Bailey C.
Stephens city, VA
I use this to contour with and its subtle but definitely works!! Its a little shimmery and the pink helps it blend with my blush more giving it a natural look. NYX is a great brand and this bronzer works well and doesn't break the bank!
Sarah H.
Knoxville, TN
This bronzing powder is amazing! It leaves a natural look where as others can sometimes leave a look that clearly looks like you have bronzer on. It leaves a nice matte finish on your face. If you use a primer before hand it seems to last longer than just putting on your face
Cassia P.
Bowling Green, KY
I absolutely love this bronzer!! The main reason I love it, is because it has a beautiful hint of color. It's not just a boring matte brown. Those little flecks of color and shimmer gives your face that natural rosy color. It's also super blendable and lasts for a long time.
Dashae K.
Jonesboro
This is a great pallet to use, it seems to work with a large variety of skin tones, and it perfect to use on the days you want to hula more natural look which is the look I wear the most for my day to day errands, This product is heat to use for those days you don’t have a lot of time to spend on doing your makeup!!!
Megan M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great bronzer that helps to create a dimensional look on my face. It blends well with the foundation underneath and matches my skin tone well. I am a very fair skin tone with pink undertones so not being too orange is key. I would buy this product again.
Andrea A.
Havelock, NC
I love how affordable this product was also! I also love the cheetah layout and you would think it would come out funky like on the skin but it's an amazing bronzer!
bambi b.
Sonora, CA
I have used this and loved it..i love the color for all seasons and its so smoothe like butter..the price was ok for nyx.i also realized i can use it as an eye shadow also..very buildable and blends nicely with other colors..got mine at cvs and and love it
Ashlee M.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Tan enthusiasm more...
Great everyday go to bronzer. Travels well without breaking lightly shimmered. Highlights as well as contours or just a nice over all glow. I have fairly light skin with pink undertones, there was no orangey color to it
Alyssa G.
Wilmington , NC
I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use bronzer it turns my face orange. Does this happen with this one
Ashley F.
Orange, CA
Do you get a good hint of pink on the cheek?
Solange M.
Newark, NJ
Is this a good mixture of colors? I wonder if it's more like a blush than bronzer?
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
So do you rub it in all together?
Lillian H.
How does this work with fair skin?