BY NYX

It takes two to tango with our brilliant bronzing powder to kickstart your look. Our mosaic bronzer shades create a golden glow on the face and body-like you’ve just returned from a Caribbean getaway. Sun-kissed never looked this beautiful.

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minérale, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• So do you rub it in all together?2 Answers
  • Is this something like that too faced leopard bronzer I p...1 Answers
  • I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "a very easy blendable bronzer. the color on it isn’t overpowering. i have fair skin and most bronzers make me look like i have bronzer on well this one did not. it’s more of a day time use, it’s very light colored. i’m obsessed for the every day bronze glow!" in 25 reviews
Dashae K.
Jonesboro
This is a great pallet to use, it seems to work with a large variety of skin tones, and it perfect to use on the days you want to hula more natural look which is the look I wear the most for my day to day errands, This product is heat to use for those days you don’t have a lot of time to spend on doing your makeup!!!
Megan M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great bronzer that helps to create a dimensional look on my face. It blends well with the foundation underneath and matches my skin tone well. I am a very fair skin tone with pink undertones so not being too orange is key. I would buy this product again.
Andrea A.
Havelock, NC
I love how affordable this product was also! I also love the cheetah layout and you would think it would come out funky like on the skin but it's an amazing bronzer!
Arigun G.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Tribal odyssey more...
Make sure to buy the one that matches with your skin tone! Otherwise, it could look little bit off from your skin tone! I have a neutral skin tone and I have to be careful with it sometimes in order to make it look natural!
bambi b.
Sonora, CA
I have used this and loved it..i love the color for all seasons and its so smoothe like butter..the price was ok for nyx.i also realized i can use it as an eye shadow also..very buildable and blends nicely with other colors..got mine at cvs and and love it
Blanca M.
Houston
Love this packaging! Best bronzer/blush! I definitely recommend for a starter with makeup! Best drugstore bronzer! It's a little shimmery so you get a little highlight in it! Kinda like a 3 in 1 lol definitely try it out!
Ashlee M.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Tan enthusiasm more...
Great everyday go to bronzer. Travels well without breaking lightly shimmered. Highlights as well as contours or just a nice over all glow. I have fairly light skin with pink undertones, there was no orangey color to it
kate b.
Review for: Bronze ensemble more...
Just so we all know, I’m super pale. In the summer I get a little color, but not much. I don’t use bronzer often, so when I do it’s got to be good! I really liked this Nyx Bronzing Powder, it did it’s job beautifully!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Tribal odyssey more...
I’ve been using this product for over three months And I still have so much product left. I feel Sunkist after I apply it’s a natural yet Matte finish the tiny bit of shimmer. This is a good low end product,Highly recommend.
Amber D.
Edgewood
Review for: When leopard gets a tan more...
This product was a little too gimmicky for me. It was in great packaging but when it comes to the performance I would not use it again. It barely gave off pigment! There was more shiny glitter than there was pigment.
Alyssa F.
Rocky point , NC
I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use bronzer it turns my face orange. Does this happen with this one
Ashley F.
Orange, CA
Do you get a good hint of pink on the cheek?
Solange M.
Newark, NJ
Is this a good mixture of colors? I wonder if it's more like a blush than bronzer?
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
So do you rub it in all together?
Lillian H.
How does this work with fair skin?