BY NYX #48 in Bronzer

It takes two to tango with our brilliant bronzing powder to kickstart your look. Our mosaic bronzer shades create a golden glow on the face and body-like you’ve just returned from a Caribbean getaway. Sun-kissed never looked this beautiful.

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minérale, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• So do you rub it in all together?2 Answers
  • Is this something like that too faced leopard bronzer I p...1 Answers
  • I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "a very easy blendable bronzer. the color on it isn’t overpowering. i have fair skin and most bronzers make me look like i have bronzer on well this one did not. it’s more of a day time use, it’s very light colored. i’m obsessed for the every day bronze glow!" in 25 reviews
Robyn D.
Review for: Tan enthusiasm more...
This has got to be one of the best and closest dupes to bronze goddess. Now I must admit I was really surprised when this had a white stripe, but if you apply this with all the colors swirled together, it's so so beautiful. The packaging is really extra for NXY too. I love love this bronzer. It can apply a little patchy and may need a little bit of extra, but I am super fair and can pack this on with only moisturizer, which could have caused e cra application.... but it's so georgus on skin. It shimmering gold and. I can't stop.
Victoria S.
Amarillo, TX
Another beautiful bronzer I was scared to stray away from the bronzer that I am use to buying but when I tried this one I was truly satisfied. This bronzer looks amazing and the different colors blend so perfectly on my skin!
Diane G.
Great color, blends really well! I like this because I use a lot of it and it’s is very affordable. I like that it has blush tones because it gives me both the bronzer and blush look in one which helps me save money as well!
Kristen C.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Review for: Tribal odyssey more...
While this has too much shimmer to it to be useful as a contour, it’s my go-to when I’m in a rush and want to add a healthy, sun-kissed glow to my cheeks and forehead. The colors work well with my skin tone and I use it often.
Mary P.
Lehigh Acres
Please if you haven’t yet give this a try. I love everything about this product the packaging, the price and the colors I actually have this in two different colors and I adore them both. Nyx never lets me down.
Daniella a.
These colors give a soft look to your face. Its a little shimmery and when applied right, will shine bright like a diamond. The bronzer will give depth and leave a radiant look on your face for hours on end.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
A great bronzer is great for finishing a look and this is it. Blends easy and doesn’t look cakey. Sits well on a variety on foundations to get the same look. I definitely recommend and will continue to use.
Tina R.
Middletown, NY
Review for: Tribal odyssey more...
Absolutely loved this item. Affordable light weight love the different shades of bronzer! Goes perfectly with a new summer glow I feel it actually brings it out! Best thing I've ever used during the summer time! Especially when I first got into makeup! Brought it at my local drug store! Have brought many times and will continue to do so! And I have recommended it to others as well
🇵🇷Shannon O.
Sacramento, CA
One of a kind product for a really affordable price . Honestly one of my favorite bronzers that I’ve tried yet . I get a lot of compliments when wearing this product. Definitely recommend this one ! Must try item !
Srinidhi Y.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Alyssa F.
Rocky point , NC
I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use bronzer it turns my face orange. Does this happen with this one
Ashley F.
Orange, CA
Do you get a good hint of pink on the cheek?
Solange M.
Newark, NJ
Is this a good mixture of colors? I wonder if it's more like a blush than bronzer?
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
So do you rub it in all together?
Lillian H.
How does this work with fair skin?