BY NYX #46 in Bronzer

It takes two to tango with our brilliant bronzing powder to kickstart your look. Our mosaic bronzer shades create a golden glow on the face and body-like you’ve just returned from a Caribbean getaway. Sun-kissed never looked this beautiful.

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minérale, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• So do you rub it in all together?2 Answers
  • Is this something like that too faced leopard bronzer I purchased...1 Answers
  • I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use bronzer...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "a very easy blendable bronzer. the color on it isn’t overpowering. i have fair skin and most bronzers make me look like i have bronzer on well this one did not. it’s more of a day time use, it’s very light colored. i’m obsessed for the every day bronze glow!" in 25 reviews
Srin Y.
I have dragged my feet on buying this, even though i've heard nothing but rave reviews about how people with fair skin and cool-toned skin can use this without looking too dark, orange, or "muddy". I wish I would have gotten it years ago because they were SO right! As with anything, you must apply lightly, blend well, and tap your brush before adding the product to the face. It is lovely. NO shimmer at all, and just gives flattering color to liven you up. You CAN build it as much as you like though, and can use it to sculpt cheeks as well. All you fair-skinned, cool-toned beauties rejoice! ^_^
Nikole S.
Springfield
Review for: Tribal odyssey more...
This bronzer is very affordable and looks great on any skin tone. Easy to blend and lasts all day. You can build it up or make it very subtle. I would recommend this bronzer to anyone and would buy again. If you’re looking for something good and affordable this is the one for you.
Sabrina S.
Panama City
Review for: Tribal odyssey more...
This product is amazing. I just recently started using bronzer and I love it. I went to the #NYXCOSMETICS store in Orlando and it is amazing. They are so helpful and did my daughter full face makeup for free. There products are wonderful and inexpensive!
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
The product isn't very pigmented and takes a couple swipes of a loaded brush (my own because the included one is a bit strangely shaped) before it shows up on my (pale) skin. It isn't too glittery, but it does lean a little on the orange side.
Victoria S.
Dumas, TX
Another beautiful bronzer I was scared to stray away from the bronzer that I am use to buying but when I tried this one I was truly satisfied. This bronzer looks amazing and the different colors blend so perfectly on my skin!
Diane G.
Great color, blends really well! I like this because I use a lot of it and it’s is very affordable. I like that it has blush tones because it gives me both the bronzer and blush look in one which helps me save money as well!
Mary P.
Lehigh Acres
Please if you haven’t yet give this a try. I love everything about this product the packaging, the price and the colors I actually have this in two different colors and I adore them both. Nyx never lets me down.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
A great bronzer is great for finishing a look and this is it. Blends easy and doesn’t look cakey. Sits well on a variety on foundations to get the same look. I definitely recommend and will continue to use.
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
I freaking love it! It’s the best thing out there! It makes me look even without looking too cakey. It’s a great company, packaging, and price! Win all over the board in my opinion. I highly recommend it!
Kelly Jo P.
Columbus, GA
This has been my go to for an inexpensive bronzer to take worldwide. It always gives a nice natural glow that no one thinks is makeup! Plus it’s a great blend of shades to help aid the natural appearance!
Alyssa G.
Wilmington , NC
I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use bronzer it turns my face orange. Does this happen with this one
Ashley F.
Orange, CA
Do you get a good hint of pink on the cheek?
Solange M.
Newark, NJ
Is this a good mixture of colors? I wonder if it's more like a blush than bronzer?
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
So do you rub it in all together?
Lillian H.
How does this work with fair skin?