BY NYX #51 in Bronzer

It takes two to tango with our brilliant bronzing powder to kickstart your look. Our mosaic bronzer shades create a golden glow on the face and body-like you’ve just returned from a Caribbean getaway. Sun-kissed never looked this beautiful.

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minérale, Magnesium Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

• So do you rub it in all together?2 Answers
  • Is this something like that too faced leopard bronzer I p...1 Answers
  • I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "a very easy blendable bronzer. the color on it isn’t overpowering. i have fair skin and most bronzers make me look like i have bronzer on well this one did not. it’s more of a day time use, it’s very light colored. i’m obsessed for the every day bronze glow!" in 25 reviews
Nikole S.
Springfield
Review for: Tribal odyssey more...
This bronzer is very affordable and looks great on any skin tone. Easy to blend and lasts all day. You can build it up or make it very subtle. I would recommend this bronzer to anyone and would buy again. If you’re looking for something good and affordable this is the one for you.
Sabrina S.
Panama City
Review for: Tribal odyssey more...
This product is amazing. I just recently started using bronzer and I love it. I went to the #NYXCOSMETICS store in Orlando and it is amazing. They are so helpful and did my daughter full face makeup for free. There products are wonderful and inexpensive!
Robyn D.
Review for: Tan enthusiasm more...
This has got to be one of the best and closest dupes to bronze goddess. Now I must admit I was really surprised when this had a white stripe, but if you apply this with all the colors swirled together, it's so so beautiful. The packaging is really extra for NXY too. I love love this bronzer. It can apply a little patchy and may need a little bit of extra, but I am super fair and can pack this on with only moisturizer, which could have caused e cra application.... but it's so georgus on skin. It shimmering gold and. I can't stop.
Karyme G.
maryland
Review for: Bronze ensemble more...
I use this for a lot of things so it’s very cool and use full . I bought this at target it was very affordable and very use full it was effective. This product was not disappointing at all . I would very much recommend this to a lot of people
Victoria S.
Amarillo, TX
Another beautiful bronzer I was scared to stray away from the bronzer that I am use to buying but when I tried this one I was truly satisfied. This bronzer looks amazing and the different colors blend so perfectly on my skin!
Diane G.
Great color, blends really well! I like this because I use a lot of it and it’s is very affordable. I like that it has blush tones because it gives me both the bronzer and blush look in one which helps me save money as well!
Kristen C.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Review for: Tribal odyssey more...
While this has too much shimmer to it to be useful as a contour, it’s my go-to when I’m in a rush and want to add a healthy, sun-kissed glow to my cheeks and forehead. The colors work well with my skin tone and I use it often.
Mary P.
Lehigh Acres
Please if you haven’t yet give this a try. I love everything about this product the packaging, the price and the colors I actually have this in two different colors and I adore them both. Nyx never lets me down.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
A great bronzer is great for finishing a look and this is it. Blends easy and doesn’t look cakey. Sits well on a variety on foundations to get the same look. I definitely recommend and will continue to use.
Tina R.
Middletown , NY
Review for: Tribal odyssey more...
Absolutely loved this item. Affordable light weight love the different shades of bronzer! Goes perfectly with a new summer glow I feel it actually brings it out! Best thing I've ever used during the summer time! Especially when I first got into makeup! Brought it at my local drug store! Have brought many times and will continue to do so! And I have recommended it to others as well
Alyssa F.
Rocky point , NC
I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use bronzer it turns my face orange. Does this happen with this one
Ashley F.
Orange, CA
Do you get a good hint of pink on the cheek?
Solange M.
Newark, NJ
Is this a good mixture of colors? I wonder if it's more like a blush than bronzer?
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
So do you rub it in all together?
Lillian H.
How does this work with fair skin?