BY NYX #56 in Bronzer

It takes two to tango but just one of our brilliant bronzing powders to kickstart your look. Our mosaic bronzer shades create a golden glow on the face and body—like you’ve just returned from a caribbean getaway. Sun-kissed never looked this sexy or healthy. Available in five versions. see more...

• Is this something like that too faced leopard bronzer I purchased...1 Answers
  • I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use bronzer...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a bronzer. Just wondering about thisonw. ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
courtney c.
Durham, NC
More expensive than the average drug store bronzer, but it is still a unique product. I've purchased and used the Too Faced brand Leopard bronzer, which is pretty expensive. I prefer the price point of this bronzer. As others have mentioned it is more pigmented and slightly less shimmery. Don't catch me wrong... there is good amount of shimmer in here still, but used with a light hand you get more of a bronze/shaded look in comparison to Too Faced's version. Which heavily leans on the highlighter end of things. It may be that this has more brown and Too Faced's has more gold??? This is still extremely suitable for fair skin, which I have, and may also work nicely as a subtle sandy pink on medium tones. For dark skins, I believe this would work nicely as a unique highlighter (since its not so champagne it may look more natural and not so white.) For sure, but I'd choose this one any day over Too Faced's version because of the price, the (better, imo) packaging, and the higher level of pigmentation.
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
NYX was recommended to me at Ulta at some point when I was looking for a plumping lip gloss that, we soon discovered had been discontinued entirely. She told me of all of the economical drugstore makeup,brands, NYX is where it's at. And she was right! I have used their bronzing powder almost religiously since talking to the girl at Ulta. I have replaced the lip gloss I used to love with an NYX product as well as a few other products I use regularly..and they have ALL been great..and at a great priv point for someone looking for a reliable product for WWAAYY less than other brands..and you can find them everywhere.
Ana M.
I have two of these bronzing palettes now and
let me first say, they are just adorable. I like the
packaging and the way the colors are laid out
(the Leopard with a Tan is so cute!), But this color,
Tan Enthusiasm, doesn't really make a lot of
sense to me. Even with just that little bit of white
on the end, the end result of all the colors being
mixed together is more of a highlight color than
a bronzer. It is nice, but not exactly what I was
expecting. The quality is great and it will add a
nice glow to your face without being dark at all
so you can probably use it all over.
Daiana u.
El envase es muy bonito, pero no lo entiendo mucho el uso de la maleza, ya que es un poco de forma extraña para mí (yo prefiero usar un pincel de rubor para aplicarlo). La bandeja es mucho menos profundo de lo que pensaba que sería para el espesor de los envases. La colocación de la bandeja en la parte superior y el casquillo y el espejo oculta debajo es un poco extraño, pero no demasiado una molestia para mí ya que utilizar ninguno.
Natasha M.

The fusion of tones it has in the print product, not only makes cinnamon tones, dark but a cute pink and small flashes that enhance adhere chosen area. It is an excellent product, it is my favorite, the only thing you could correct a little consistency, have to spend very fast because it should be reviewed with the brush to take a little more product. Finally, it is super recommended.
Alexis M.
I really like this bronzer. I started using bronzer in highschool. With this new contouring phase going on its hard to keep up. When I am in a rush in the morning I actually just apply a light amount of bronzer along my face. People always think I spent hours contouring...... little do they know!
Flor Lucia S.
Orlando, FL
I use this product on a daily basis and it works wonderfully. The bronzer is nice it does seem to have a gold shimmer. I would recommend this product . The bronzer also left very evident lines on my face when applied, You have to diffuse the product very well.
Araceli M.
Perris, CA
NYX Bronzing is a great product .. I don't use it as much... I usually use it when I go out ... good for contouring... its buildable ... and easy to use .. its best for pale skin.. I recommend this product for anyone .. its also affordable .. not pricey
Tori A.
Churchville , PA
I'm not a huge fan on products that put different colors together rather than separating them into a palette because it's harder to build on/control the color. But, I like this bronzing powder because it easy to apply and the pigment is pretty good.
uno de mis favoritos .I tienen esto en la sombra "entusiasmo bronceado" y funciona no sólo como un gran bronceador, pero un rubor, así! Por lo general sólo hay que mezclar todo junto y lo puse en las manzanas de las mejillas, y le da un aspecto
Ashley F.
Orange, CA
Do you get a good hint of pink on the cheek?
Alyssa G.
Wilmington, NC
I want to purchase this product. But sometimes when I use bronzer it turns my face orange. Does this happen with this one
Solange M.
Newark, NJ
Is this a good mixture of colors? I wonder if it's more like a blush than bronzer?
Corinne C.
Oxford, OH
Is this the dupe of the too faced bronzer that looks similar?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Omg why haven't I seen this before? Is this still available?