3 colors available

Katie F.
Katie F.
Nisswa, MN
Review for: Cha With
I love this product!! O was able to use it right under my cheek bones and it glided on sooooo smoothly!!! It blended out really with with my beauty blender and worked well when i put an illuminate over it. I would definitely recommend this product and have bought this more than once!! It's also great for making it look like i have a shimmery chest!!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Review for: Tango
I've been using this product for a while now. I purchased this item from target around two months ago. I must say this definitely met my expectations and I'm very happy how it turned out. This is very easy to apply.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Cha With
This product is very creamy and blendable. The color is also pigmented so bronzing looks beautiful when blended out properly. I would definitely suggest this product!
Thaymar G.
Thaymar G.
Review for: Cha With
El mejor bronzer que ha creado la compañía NYX COSMETICS... Recomendado si quieres lucir una piel fresca y saludable
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Review for: Cha With
I found this little gem when I was at CVS looking for a lip gloss to take on my beach trip. I was pleasantly surprised to see some NYX bronzing products so I decided to try this stick. It is small so I was able to fit into my purse and give myself some quick color. I loved it! And it's so hard to find at the regular CvS store now because they rotate products. However, when I go to the NYX store at the mall I take the opportunity to buy 3 or 4 to have on handy.
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Little Silver
Review for: Cosmetics Tango With Bronzer Stick Merengue Flush 0.49 oz; 14.68 g
It was literally my dream bronzer. Because I have a darker skin tone I thought it was going to be way too light but it was the perfect product for me. I brought it to bring some color back into my face after I apply my face powder. I do recommend this product
Gemini c.
Gemini c.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer is pne of my favorites. I wore it to a friends wedding in a 98 degree weather and when i cleaned my sweat my bronzer was still on point.
Cindy Y.
Cindy Y.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Tango
I adore it, it's creamy and smooth. I just dove use it all too often. Doesn't make me break out or anything. And everyday light type of makeup
Isabella K.
Isabella K.
Review for: Tango
LOVE this bronzer. I had been looking for a good creme based bronzer for a while now and this one definitely did the trick! Personally it lasts a lot longer than powder based bronzers. NYX is also definitely affordable but also great quality!
Kristine G.
Kristine G.
Bronx NY
Review for: Cosmetics Tango With Bronzer Stick Bronzy Lambada 0.49 oz; 14.68 g
Love all NYX product but this is one of my favorites. Long lasted wear, very pretty color. I highly recommend this.
Naraly S.
Naraly S.
Do they have this in different shades
Bridgett F.
Bridgett F.
Moultrie, GA
How does this compare to powder bronzers? How blendable is it?