NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint

Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint

Iss it really worth buying it ?
Se puede usar en los labios?
IT is not good ?
Start your review of NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint!
Jordyn E.
Katy, TX
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Jordyn E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a good product! It’s surprisingly versatile and is super pigmented. I use it not only on my cheeks, but lips & eyes too! Definitely a must have in your makeup bag 💛 I use the shade Caralicious.
Adrianne M.
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Adrianne M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a beautiful cheek tint at a great price. NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint is highly pigmented with great staying power! The picture is Nyx Sweet Cheeks in Bombshell. Easy to use and a little goes a long way! I would purchase again and recommend.
Jackie S.
Red Oak, TX
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Jackie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this blush it’s soft and easy to apply I prefer this as a natural look blends easily and drys down matte you can blen it with your blush and a sponge .
Yesenia R.
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Yesenia R.
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Yesenia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used the shade almost famous. It is such n easy formula to work with. Start with just a little bit. A little goes a long way and the color can be built up as desired.
Brianna M.
Cincinnati, OH
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Brianna M.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite cheek tint I’ve used yet! Perfect shade, a mix of mauve and pinky brown, and it blends beautifully on foundation or bare skin. Builds color so well, very easy to apply - I love love love it.
Anusha K.
Jacksonville, FL
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Anusha K.
I have this blush in two shades already and I just want them all! Highly pigmented and blend like a dream. You can make it look natural or build it up more based on what look you’re going for. I have recommended this to my friends and they love this as well, so definitely highly recommend for anyone.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Jessica A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Buildable cream blush Weightless, blendable formula for a soft flush of color Precise doe-foot applicator Cruelty-free Vegan formula* (no animal-derived ingredient or by-product) How to Use Swipe on a shade of Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint using the doe-foot applicator and blend with your fingers. Add layers until you reach your desired tint.
Victoria L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Victoria L.
I have deeper skin and this product gives me the rosy cheek effect. I use the shade show girl religiously and have tried almost famous which is a bit patchy but overall I love the wear, the finish and it’s effect
Kabita G.
Conshohocken, PA
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Kabita G.
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Kabita G.
I love this product! I received mine as complimentary from #influenster #voxbox , I tried it today, it’s so soft to blend with brush or with finger. It is matt finish and stayed on my skin for more than 10 hours! I would buy other colors 🥰😍 I even applied on my lips and gives natural look to it!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Maryna S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
NYX Sweet Cheeks Soft Cheek Tint uploaded by Maryna S.
Just received this product. I love NYX. And I really happy with this blush. It met my expectations. Amazing texture and a is easy to apply.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster