BY NYX #87 in Blush

Get swept away by our drop-dead gorgeous Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette. This collection features eight highly pigmented and buttery-smooth colors that flawlessly suit any skin tone. Perfect for everyone from the pro on the go to the budding beauty guru, our irreplaceable set brings together a variety of exclusive shades in both matte and shimmery finishes. It’s true--we’ve got a serious blush crush!

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Barium Sulfate (Ci 77120), Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

• I have never used nyx, but i have been thinking about it alot lat...2 Answers
  • I love a good blush palette and want to know is t... Be the first to answer!
  • Besides online where could I get my hands on this? I've tried Ult...2 Answers
kati f.
Gilmer, Tx
Oh my goodness can't tell you how much I love these blushes but they are amazing and cheaper option and get the same results as high end in my opinion
rosa l.
Ivanhoe, CA
I really like this palette because it has different options of colors and can also be used on different skin tones. The color is build-able as well
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
This is one of the best blush pallets that I've ever tried. The color pay off is great and I 100% recommend this to everyone.
Mia W.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love this. Looks like a very natural blush. Probably better than high end brands honestly. It lasts all day.
Kami C.
Richland, WA
Tgis product is good and easy to apy but i dont use most of the colors because they have mor a purpleish tone to them
Jaelyn M.
My favorite blush palette! Applies on smoothly and has good pigment! Highly recommend this product
Sarah T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Could be more pigmented of course it does go on pretty smoothly and stayed on form the most part
Azucena C.
I like this makeup because are economic and very quality. I use every time. Recommended
Makinzie J.
I got this product at theNYX store and it was actually a free gift from making purchases. It is so cute! The colors are bold and playful but still look natural on the skin. My favorite is the pinky orange matte shade it just gives the perfect glow to my skin. There are three shimmery shades in this palette though I don’t wear shimmery blush myself I did swatch them and they are very pretty. I think it’s a good palette to have if you are a make up artist or you just like creating playful looks from day to day because the colors are all different and they can compliment different skin tones. The pigment of the colors is perfect and they are so soft. There’s not a lot of let out when you brush over them which is always a plus and they apply nicely. I use a fluffy brush to apply so that I get just the right about of color on my face because of you pick up a lot of product on your brush they will be vibrant. I’m most always satisfied with NYX products and I’m really happy I got this palette to add to my collection.
Myranda C.
I’m so happy that NYX came out with a blush palette. I needed more blushes in my collection and this one sure caught my eye. This palette offers a variety of shades from very light to dark. My favorite ones are the peachy and mauve-y tones. They apply nicely and they aren’t too pigmented, so you don’t have to worry about loading too much on. They are buildable, however. This palette is good for those who freelance because it offers a variety of shades. I sometimes have issues with the lighter shades because of the shimmers in them but I can make them work on very fair skin. I would definitely look into this palette if you see it at NYX stores or at Ulta. The price is a little high BUT look at how many shades you get. And if you prefer to buy this at Ulta, you can always use a coupon. I highly recommend this product!
Amy P.
Harrietsham, Kent
how does the orange shade look as a blush on pale skin?
Damaris A.
Bayawan City
Does it work for oily skin type?
Aissha A.
Is it a strong shimmer in some of the blushes?
Andrea G.
Palma de Mallorca
Do these shades pigment well?
Jeanette C.
Hemet, CA
I've been wanting to buy this palette but i want to know if it's well pigmented