NYX Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette

Get swept away by our drop-dead gorgeous Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette. This collection features eight highly pigmented and buttery-smooth colors that flawlessly suit any skin tone. Perfect for everyone from the pro on the go to the budding beauty guru, our irreplaceable set brings together a variety of exclusive shades in both matte and shimmery finishes. It’s true--we’ve got a serious blush crush!

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Barium Sulfate (Ci 77120), Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

Is this worth buying? I have light skin
How is the NYX sweet cheeks blush palette? If someone has other blush palette recommendations then please let me know! NYX Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette
how does the orange shade look as a blush on pale skin?
Start your review of NYX Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette!
Spring Hill, KS
Really good blush palette. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a good drugstore find. Worth the couple bucks.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love this. Looks like a very natural blush. Probably better than high end brands honestly. It lasts all day.
Leesburg, FL
NYX Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette uploaded by Nicole S.
Omg I love this brand I received this product in my August ipsy plus love the shimmery and matter love all the colors
La Palma, CA
I use this on my professional makeup kit, I get a lot of user our of most colors, all except the gold & orange shades
Richland, WA
Tgis product is good and easy to apy but i dont use most of the colors because they have mor a purpleish tone to them
Bedford, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is must have palette for traveling or if you’re a makeup artist. The pigmentation is great and they last long.
Y'all!!!! This is an amazing pallette!!! I use it almost everyday!! All the colors show up well and are gorgeous!!
Westmorland
love this brand so so so much. I find that this brand is very affordable!!! I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Lake Mary, FL
The colors Last all day and they blend beautifully into the eyes. Very easy to blend and have a very nice finish :)
Santa Ana, CA
This palette is a must have! It has a great variety which is suitable for all skin tones. I recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karachi
2 years ago
Tristina P. • 11 days ago
Very affordable. Blends nicely and has good staying power. You can also mix colors to get a more desired look.