BY NYX #47 in Makeup Palettes

Get swept away by our drop-dead gorgeous Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette. This collection features eight highly pigmented and buttery-smooth colors that flawlessly suit any skin tone. Perfect for everyone from the pro on the go to the budding beauty guru, our irreplaceable set brings together a variety of exclusive shades in both matte and shimmery finishes. It’s true--we’ve got a serious blush crush!

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water/Aqua/Eau, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Barium Sulfate (Ci 77120), Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

• I have never used nyx, but i have been thinking about it alot lat...2 Answers
  • I love a good blush palette and want to know is t... Be the first to answer!
  • Besides online where could I get my hands on this? I've tried Ult...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Makinzie J.
I got this product at theNYX store and it was actually a free gift from making purchases. It is so cute! The colors are bold and playful but still look natural on the skin. My favorite is the pinky orange matte shade it just gives the perfect glow to my skin. There are three shimmery shades in this palette though I don’t wear shimmery blush myself I did swatch them and they are very pretty. I think it’s a good palette to have if you are a make up artist or you just like creating playful looks from day to day because the colors are all different and they can compliment different skin tones. The pigment of the colors is perfect and they are so soft. There’s not a lot of let out when you brush over them which is always a plus and they apply nicely. I use a fluffy brush to apply so that I get just the right about of color on my face because of you pick up a lot of product on your brush they will be vibrant. I’m most always satisfied with NYX products and I’m really happy I got this palette to add to my collection.
Myranda C.
I’m so happy that NYX came out with a blush palette. I needed more blushes in my collection and this one sure caught my eye. This palette offers a variety of shades from very light to dark. My favorite ones are the peachy and mauve-y tones. They apply nicely and they aren’t too pigmented, so you don’t have to worry about loading too much on. They are buildable, however. This palette is good for those who freelance because it offers a variety of shades. I sometimes have issues with the lighter shades because of the shimmers in them but I can make them work on very fair skin. I would definitely look into this palette if you see it at NYX stores or at Ulta. The price is a little high BUT look at how many shades you get. And if you prefer to buy this at Ulta, you can always use a coupon. I highly recommend this product!
Jill S.
Great palette and I was lucky enough to get this for a great price on Amazon.$11.50. There's a great variety of colors both matte and shimmer although I wish there was more matte. The blushes are very pigmented on some I recommend using a less dense brush and a light hand. If you like both matte and shimmer and the colors in this blush palette then you'll love this. But if you think you'll only use a couple of the blushes then it may not be worth it.
Nicole C.
Ohatchee , AL
It’s an okay product. I don’t necessarily like cream blushes, but I thought I’d give it a try! The colors are very pigmented so they are true to color. There’s no shimmer. I’d recommend if you’re looking for a bold blush!
Stephanie T.
I bought this after watching a review. I love this blush pallet. The packaging feel a bit cheap but for the money the color and pigmentation is worth it. They lay beautifully on the skin with no patchiness.
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
I love it that palette is perfect for me because it has 6 different colors and the colors are very pretty and the pigmentation is very good. This palette has a very good quality. Is one of my favorite.
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Perfect amount of pigment and finishes. I like a healthy, flushed glow and this palette gives just that. Not overly pigmented to where you dab and apply and you look like a clown but pigmented enough to where you can see it in a single swipe of product on the cheeks. I’d recommend when on sale because it is a tad pricey for the drugstore.
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
This pallete has something for every mood and day. The colors are super pigmented which is great as you don't need much - just be careful not to put too much on the first time!
Alex R.
I recently got this and it's great because of the variety of colors...I either use it alone or mixed then up to get a dark shimmery color or a brighter color...Great pick
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
very good quality blush, i actually like this compared to some more pricey blushes. the shades are very pigmented and you get a variety of colors for a very good price. it is buildable and easy to apply i even use some of the colors for eyeshadow because they are so pretty.
Amy P.
Harrietsham, Kent
how does the orange shade look as a blush on pale skin?
Damaris A.
Bayawan City
Does it work for oily skin type?
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
Besides online where could I get my hands on this? I've tried Ulta and no luck
Aissha A.
Is it a strong shimmer in some of the blushes?
Lindsay M.
Swampscott, MA
I have never used nyx, but i have been thinking about it alot lately, do you like this, is nyx a good company, what do you like specifically about this palette.