NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker

The micro-fine felt tip on this eyeliner means you can use it for everything from filling in your eyelash line to a subtle cat-eye look.The eye marker application is flawless and the results are fabulous.

Does this product dry out quickly
Has anyone had an issue with the pigmentation of this eyeliner? I really like their other eyeliner cause it is similar to the KVD.
Does anyone else have a problem when using this on eyeshadow?
Start your review of NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker!
Product Highlights
“The felt tip is nice pointy so that your able to get the inner corner of the eyelid while still being able to get nice coverage throughout the eyelid.” in reviews
“I ran out of my go-to liquid liner and decided to give the NYX super skinny liner a chance because I had heard great things about it, but it just wasn't for me.” in reviews
Austin, TX
If you’re looking for a KVD tattoo liner dupe, this is it. I have been a long time KVD lover but wasn’t looking to spend all that coin and this really delivered! I really liked the smaller tip which I was worried about. The pigment of this is much better than any other drug store liner I have tried. NYX website claims thag that this is a brush tip and while the texture is different than the brush tip from KVD, I still really liked it. I have noticed other felt tip liners don’t glide on so smooth but I thought this gave a very smooth application. Lasted all night, even through some watery eyes due to wind, and came off easy enough at the end of the night.
Humble, TX
NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker uploaded by Yazmin P.
NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker uploaded by Yazmin P.
Purchased at: Target
Unsure if this resulted from previously being used, but this eyeliner could use a bit more work. When applying, you’d have to push in a bit more to fill in your liner. When testing it out on my hand, the very faint, almost pen looking, marks was just from the tip alone. As you can see, the darker and more bigger line is from applying pressure of the liner whole. This liner can get the job done, but it’s not the best compared to one of NYX’s other liner.
Yonkers, NY
NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker uploaded by Rebecca G.
I just purchased this eyeliner 3 days ago and I must say I’m so in love with it! It’s so easy to do the lines I want and the tip isn’t so thick! This product is affordable and I will totally recommend it!NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker
Tustin, CA
This eye liner is PERFECT! I used to never use eye liner because I couldn’t find a good one. Every other eye liner I have used has been difficult, jagged and hard to use. But not this one! It goes in so smooth and even and leaves my eyes feeling opened and enhanced. Love this and highly recommend it!
hoover
Okay.... this stays on all day, but there are a few inconsistencies that make me not enjoy this product. The liner becomes easily dried and streaky. This makes me have to turn to black eyeshadow every time I use it! Starts out great, but overtime I wouldn’t recommend UNLESS you are very very gentle
I've used high end eyeliner and I just bought this on a quick trip to Target. Sometimes you have to go over your eye twice to get it to cover. However, the price is so cheap that it makes it worth having to do that twice just because high end eyeliner can cost 3x's as much.
Goshen, IN
I like that it is a marker as opposed to liquid that I have used in the past. It is going to take a little getting used to though. I also like the fine tip on it so it's easier to control. For $10 at Ulta I think it is reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend it.
Saint Paul, MN
Love the easy control and super bold black. Unfortunately, takes a while to dry and throughout the day will smudge onto my hooded eyelids. Good for a drugstore brand, but I prefer [product:milani-eye-tech-extreme-liquid-eye-liner-blackest-black-01-0.03-fl-oz] personally.
Southwest Hbr, ME
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in love. This product stays on well through the day. I love the way it handles and how I can get all the right angles for my wings. It’s super easy it is to apply. I’d really love to see this product in a matte eyeliner. I’ll definitely be purchasing again.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite eyeliner! It goes on smoothly and can be used for thin or thick lines, as well as wings. It is very affordable, but doesn’t last quite as long as I would like. However, I would still highly recommend it! Great product for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Canton, OH
il y a 3 ans
Anyone else less than impressed with NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker? I don't understand why it was so hyped when it barely works...
Hanaa H. • il y a 2 ans
Yeah me too i am not impressed overrated