BY NYX #1 in Markers

The micro-fine felt tip on this eyeliner means you can use it for everything from filling in your eyelash line to a subtle cat-eye look.The eye marker application is flawless and the results are fabulous.

NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker
  • "The felt tip is nice pointy so that your able to get the inner corner of the eyelid while still being able to get nice coverage throughout the eyelid." in 15 reviews
  • "I ran out of my go-to liquid liner and decided to give the NYX super skinny liner a chance because I had heard great things about it, but it just wasn't for me." in 6 reviews
Norell S.
Everett, WA
Real Techniques Sculpting Brush this is my new fav brush that i just got a couple of weeks ago! I was looking for some cruelty free brushes that were more affordable but of good quality. And this really surprised me with how soft and sturdy the texture of the brush is and how well it blends. I love how its easy to clean product off of it too. I use this brush to blend out mu contour and it seriously is such a mirical worker! I definitely recc recomend this to anyone looking for somethjng cruelty free and afordable
Julie N.
San Diego, CA
This product is my favorite thing. It's affordable, easy to apply, and lasts long! All that you should be looking for in a drug store liquid eyeliner. It's a high quality liquid eyeliner at a drug store price.

It's easy to apply since it's like a marker, you don't have to dip it back into the pot to get the product. The tip is sturdy but easy to maneuver and the result gives you an amazing wing. I would totally recommend this product to beginners AND seasoned makeup artists. It works wonders and I've been using it for 6 years.

Not only does it lasts long on your eyes, there's so much product in the pen it lasts me for months. I'm a huge fan and I don't think I would try any other liquid eyeliner marker products since there really isn't a need to.
Ella Y.

mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. This is very effective. I am overall satisfied with
this product. I can’t wait to buy more of these! It is so cool. It is very
affordable. It is so cheap and I love the quality of this item. Get yours now before
they go all out! It is amazing. Love it!

Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I purchased this from Ulta. I was looking for a fine lined eyeliner for less dramatic looks or to accentuate my eyeshadow. It works well and goes on easy. The marker tip is very thin which is what I wanted. The only con is that it’s not very long lasting. It faded into my eyeshadow by the end of the night. It also smudges a bit into your lower brow bone above your eyelid if you don’t use primer or shadow. Overall I would recommend for thin lined liner looks!
Ashley W.
pittsburg
If you love makeup like me and tend to spend WAY to much on it, then you'll love the products from NYXcosmetics. They are very high quality products for EXTREMELY affordable prices. I love this eyeliner because of how much precision I can get from it and how dark this black is. I beg you to try some of there stuff. It's just to good of a brand and so super affordable to NOT atleast try it for yourself. #NYXcosmetics #bangforyourbuck NYX Vinyl Liquid Liner
Nikki R.
I have been using NYX since, 2007 I believe, back when it was only available online and they only had a few products lol. The little pigment jars were my first purchase. I must say I adore almost all of their products but I am not a fan of this liner. I'm not sure why but it will glide on nice and dark and then all of a sudden go watery lighten up not really apply... I don't know how to explain it. I thought maybe I just got a dud so I bought another and it did the same. This is one of the few nyx products I would not recommend.
Carolyn D.
Suffolk, VA
I've tried so many different types of liquid eyeliners and its so hard to find one thats perfect. While I LOVE most all NYX products I'm not to sure of the quality when it comes to this eyeliner. It worked great my first application, came out dark and applied easily, but all my attempts after havent been so east. The tip seems to dry out very easy and if not held at a certain angle then barely any product will come out. Maybe I just got a bad batch because I seriously adore all their products!
Alexia R.
The marker is good. It’s very convenient. But when using the product, I think that side of the marker comes off well on skin but the tip of the marker may not come off or come off strikey. It’s pretty long lasting and it doesn’t increase the oils on your face. It’s also easy to come off after long usage, which is pretty great and cool. I bought it in a local beauty supply store. Overall, the product is very true to name, it works and looks just like a marker but for skin and it’s smoother.
Lucero G.
semininole
I've been using this eyeliner since 8th grade. This is the ONLY product I have that I've brought with me into adulthood. It stays on all day without smudging. It's super affordable and works amazingly, I never have any dilemmas when I have to buy another for this price point. I once went to get my eyebrows done with eyeliner still on and this eyeliner survived getting waxed over. You have to give this eyeliner a go, especially against its competitors that are all over $20.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
I love eyeliner markers. I very rarely use pencils anymore and I never use liquid eyeliner. I love the fact that you can literally use a sharpie to put on eyeliner. This one is great the only complaint that I have is that if it touches your actual eye it gives your discomfort and causes your eye to water then it runs right back off because it’s not dried yet. A lot of them you could put right on your eye and not notice them being there but this one definitely is not that way.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
This did not work at all for me and was very dry. Did anyone else have this issue?
Lisa Z.
Has anyone used any of the NYX eyeliner? I've been wanting to try one of their eyeliners but I want to know the pros and cons and if it's really worth buying.
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does it draw on dark? Like really dark?
Alexandra W.
How does this compare to the liquid liner? For someone looking to try something new should I use the liquid liner or is this easier to learn with?
Becca K.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've been looking for a new eyeliner, does this go on like liquid?