BY NYX #7 in Markers

The micro-fine felt tip on this eyeliner means you can use it for everything from filling in your eyelash line to a subtle cat-eye look.The eye marker application is flawless and the results are fabulous.

NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker
  • "The felt tip is nice pointy so that your able to get the inner corner of the eyelid while still being able to get nice coverage throughout the eyelid." in 15 reviews
  • "I ran out of my go-to liquid liner and decided to give the NYX super skinny liner a chance because I had heard great things about it, but it just wasn't for me." in 6 reviews
Julie N.
San Diego , CA
This product is my favorite thing. It's affordable, easy to apply, and lasts long! All that you should be looking for in a drug store liquid eyeliner. It's a high quality liquid eyeliner at a drug store price.

It's easy to apply since it's like a marker, you don't have to dip it back into the pot to get the product. The tip is sturdy but easy to maneuver and the result gives you an amazing wing. I would totally recommend this product to beginners AND seasoned makeup artists. It works wonders and I've been using it for 6 years.

Not only does it lasts long on your eyes, there's so much product in the pen it lasts me for months. I'm a huge fan and I don't think I would try any other liquid eyeliner marker products since there really isn't a need to.
Amanda B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
It was just an ok black eye liner when I first bought it, it was cheap and I thought it would do well enough to get me by but honestly I used it twice and tossed it in the back of my closest. It seems dried out already so maybe I got a bad one or maybe that's just how the marker tip feels. It never gave me a smooth crisp line either.
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I purchased this from Ulta. I was looking for a fine lined eyeliner for less dramatic looks or to accentuate my eyeshadow. It works well and goes on easy. The marker tip is very thin which is what I wanted. The only con is that it’s not very long lasting. It faded into my eyeshadow by the end of the night. It also smudges a bit into your lower brow bone above your eyelid if you don’t use primer or shadow. Overall I would recommend for thin lined liner looks!
Jennifer G.
Not my favorite eyeliner but it works well when needed. It is pigmented enough and long lasting. My only problem with this eyeliner is that you have to build it up to the liner shape you want. It doesn't glide easily but its not a bad eyeliner. This is budget friendly and easy to apply.
Sam J.
Camby
I'm not the biggest fan of this product. I use it in the shade carbon black. The marker tip is not very big and goes on uneven. It's kind of like a Sharpie is running out of ink. I bought it because I couldn't find the Maybelline line stiletto liner hoping that it would be similar and it's not.
VANESSA M.
This is an okay eyeliner.. it does its job but I think there’s many others that do better. Although it is affordable, it lacks pigmentation and the tip is a bit too “short” therefore it takes a little more time and precision to apply. It’s a bit stiff which can be a tad bit naggy at times
Norell S.
Everett, WA
Real Techniques Sculpting Brush this is my new fav brush that i just got a couple of weeks ago! I was looking for some cruelty free brushes that were more affordable but of good quality. And this really surprised me with how soft and sturdy the texture of the brush is and how well it blends. I love how its easy to clean product off of it too. I use this brush to blend out mu contour and it seriously is such a mirical worker! I definitely recc recomend this to anyone looking for somethjng cruelty free and afordable
Carolyn D.
Suffolk, VA
I've tried so many different types of liquid eyeliners and its so hard to find one thats perfect. While I LOVE most all NYX products I'm not to sure of the quality when it comes to this eyeliner. It worked great my first application, came out dark and applied easily, but all my attempts after havent been so east. The tip seems to dry out very easy and if not held at a certain angle then barely any product will come out. Maybe I just got a bad batch because I seriously adore all their products!
Emma G.
Portland, OR
I don’t normally use this as an eyeliner as I prefer liquid, but this stuff is still great. I generally use it to darken up my bottom lashes so they’re still visible but don’t get all clumpy (and then I don’t end up with mascara on my underwear bags)
Lucero G.
semininole
I've been using this eyeliner since 8th grade. This is the ONLY product I have that I've brought with me into adulthood. It stays on all day without smudging. It's super affordable and works amazingly, I never have any dilemmas when I have to buy another for this price point. I once went to get my eyebrows done with eyeliner still on and this eyeliner survived getting waxed over. You have to give this eyeliner a go, especially against its competitors that are all over $20.
Jamie H.
Youngsville
This did not work at all for me and was very dry. Did anyone else have this issue?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does it draw on dark? Like really dark?
Jenny C.
Is this dry or is it just me????
Lisa Z.
Has anyone used any of the NYX eyeliner? I've been wanting to try one of their eyeliners but I want to know the pros and cons and if it's really worth buying.
Denise T.