BY NYX #44 in Mascara

Everyone will notice your gorgeous lashes with our Super Luscious Mascara Collection. Featuring seven different brushes, each fragrance-free mascara has something unique to offer. (Plus, they’re formulated with keratins, vitamins and naturally-derived waxes to nourish lashes!) There’s a Super Luscious Mascara for your essential lash looks.

Ingredients

XXL
Water/Aqua/Eau , Stearic Acid, PVP, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'Abeille, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Talc, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Keratin , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Panthenol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Stacked
Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba / Cire d'Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polybutene, Paraffin, Glycol Stearate SE, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PEG /PPG - 17/18 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

Voluptuous
Water/Aqua/Eau, Beeswax/Cera Alba / Cire d'Abeille, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Silk, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Full Figured
Water / Aqua / Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Cera Carnauba / Cire de Carnauba, Polybutene, Paraffin, Glycol Stearate SE, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Soluble Collagen, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Curvaceous
Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba / Cire d'Abeille, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba , Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Simethicone. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

More To Love
Water/Aqua/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Beeswax/Cera Alba / Cire d'Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, Polybutene, Glycol Stearate SE, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acacia Senegal Gum, PEG / PPG - 17/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

• Does this mascara lengthen or give volume? Does it clump easily? 1 Answers
  • I recently bought this I haven't tried it but I'm not too happy w...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but does anyone else have a problem with it f...1 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Voluptuous
I really like NYX... but this is one of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. I purchased this in the Voluptuous formula. It does nothing.
First of all, the wand is huge. It's actually pretty intimidating and difficult to use (and I'm not a beginner in makeup). The wand itself is very long, and the bristles are so big. I feel like I'm going to poke my eye out!
As for the product itself... well, it sucks. Very little product comes out on the wand; I almost thought I bought an empty tube. It's also a very dry formula. It doesn't look like I'm wearing any mascara at all with this. No matter how much I build it up, it doesn't give me any volume or any length. Nobody could even tell I was wearing mascara. I know I'm wearing it though (this isn't a good reason why) because it smudges easily.
This just isn't a good mascara at all. Unfortunately, I returned it right away and probably won't be trying any other mascaras from this brand. Not that I'm hating on NYX; I LOVE some of their other products. This one is just a huge flop for me.
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: XXL
I'm not a huge mascara person since I'm usually wearing falsies but I was looking for something that would do when I wasn't wearing them. I was an avid lover of Better Than Sex by Too Faced and for a while that was all I used, I then had a sample of Tarte's Tarteist mascara and that was ok but this doesn't compare. It doesn't make my lashes big or voluminous, it just coats them and it comes out kind of chunky. Where I almost always have to go back with a dry spooly and brush them out so they don't clump together. The only thing I like about this is the wand. It has a little ball at the end that makes it easy to get those little hairs on the inside of my eye. I love Nyx but this misses the mark :(
Marissa W.
Review for: Stacked
This mascara has an interesting wand. It has short Brussels on one side and long ones on the other to build volume and length. However the formula makes your eyelashes clumpy and leaves those little black bits at the end. It felt a little drying. In a pinch it's alright, however there are better drugstore mascaras. Cool brush not a great formula
Samantha O.
Review for: Badunkadunk
Hated this soooo much! I am a mascara queen, I probably use too much. My natural lashes and short but voluminous, so I apply to help give myself a little more length. I typically like volume enhancing mascaras because I think they give me the exact look I'm going for. This one was terrible! The mascara clumped so bad to the brush and just clumped my lashes. I tried wiping off excess and using the brush to unclump and blend but the liquid wouldn't dry for minutes. The brush is badly designed so that it gets all over your upper eyelid. Worse than any other mascara I've ever used. I love NYX, but this has deterred me from trying another one of their mascaras.
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
Review for: Badunkadunk
I have never found a mascara that worked for me as well as Badunkaunk! I have reasonably long lashes but they're thin and blonde so they're hard to see when I don't have anything on and regular mascara doesn't give me the volume I want. I've tried many other mascaras and none have made an impression quite like NYX. I've bought this product for every makeup lover in my life and begged them to try it. Once they did, I didn't have to beg anymore because they were HOOKED. And, how can you not be interested in a product with such a fun name?!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Badunkadunk
Wand is way to big and it clumps so much because of that. I love nyx because they have quality products for inexpensive price but I think their mascaras are a bit of a let down. I would not recommend and I would not buy these again.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: More To Love, Stacked, Full Figured, Voluptuous, XXL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
ghafo a.
Richmond Hill, NY
Review for: Mascaras
I love the formula of this mascara. It's really black so it blends my lashes into my falsies. I love that they have a ton of different wands so you can find the one that works best for you. Also removing this stuff is not a huge pain like some other brands that smear all over your face, that's a huge plus.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
Review for: Mascaras
Good and affordable mascara ! I got one of these for my sister and she was in love ! When she wanted more I got her a bundle because I know she was going to use it so much ! We ended up sharing ! I like the applicator and how it picks up your lashes without making them clumpy with the product ! It also doesn't pull or tank some eyelashes .
Mia A.
Review for: Curvaceous
I loved this mascara to begin with, it lifted my lashes gave them I slight curl. I loved the wand as it would separate and coat all my lashes, but the formula set up super fast for my use so in the tube every time I’d open it the mascara would get more thick and clumpy, this was the largest down fall with this product. Would not buy again.
Rachel  B.
Canyon Lake, TX
Does it volume very well? My eye lashes are very long so volumizong ones I really need!?!
Vanessa M.
Lawndale , CA
Has anyone tried it? how was it? I never see this in store in my area.
V E.
Is this a good mascara?
Karli D.
Weir, TX
Did this mascara not work for anyone else? Made my lashes look short and stubby:(
Elizabeth G.
Has anyone tried this product it looks really good and I want to give it a go. What colors does it come in ? How much is it ? Where can I find it ?