BY NYX

Here’s a real magic marker: The extra wide felt tip eye liner is perfect for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. The eye marker application is smooth and the striking results are long-lasting.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyacrylate-16, Disodium Cetyl Phenyl Ether Disulfonate, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

• HOW DO I MAKE THIS WORK help I'm pretty good with eyeliner but wh...1 Answers
  • How well does it stay? Does it get sticky at all? I have a nyx li...1 Answers
  • How is this? Is it worth buying ? I like eyeliner that comes in a...2 Answers
Megan F.
I’m going to give this a three star, I love NYX, there great with prices and product, but to me, this is a miss. At first the color isn’t as bold as you’d like, although it goes on smooth and dries quickly, i feel it’s never all the way dry because it smudges and you cannot really touch it without smudging. Versus other brands that you can scrub and it won’t come off. I enjoyed the price but for 10 more you could’ve gotten tattoo Liner from KAT VON D!
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
I bought two of these pens, thinking that the first one was just on the shelf too long. These pens were great at first, but after a month of use, it starts to fade in pigmentation when the pen is tilted felt tip up. So every time I was trying to line my eyes, I literally had to shake the pen for the ink to flow back into the brush. However that ended up failing, it would repeat itself on fading again. Normally my pens last longer than this, so I was a little surprised by it. I also do not recommend the Skinny marker either, it does the same thing.
Dana L.
I have been using a different fat eyeliner marker for a while and at $20 a pop it gets expensive. Enter NYX Super Fat Eye Market in Carbon Black. EFF YES. This is basically the exact same thing I’ve been using but half the price and longer lasting. You read that last part right...LONG LASTING. I rub my eyes and this doesn’t smudge. It’s also cruelty free which is a mega bonus. Only downside is that actually smells just like a marker...but then again it’s right there in the name. Will definitely be buying again.
Samantha C.
Huntington , WV
It’s a little too thick, I’m not great with liquid liner so the fact this looked like a pointed sharpie was promising for me. However it leaves a pretty dramatically thick line and I can’t seem to manage anything more subtle with it. I also found it kind of pricey at $10 for a drugstore eyeliner.
Elisabeth J.
Vancouver, WA
Loved this product! Super easy to control and apply so I have purchased this several times! It lasts a long time and the price is fantastic. I highly recommend this product to anyone that ever asks my opinion on liquid eyeliners!
alyvia y.
traverse city
This product doesn’t go over eyeshadow really at all, and is not a go to if you want to have winged eyeliner. The felt tip quickly lost it’s point and is now kinda twisted to the side. I would not recommend to a friend.
Bianca H.
Cedar Creek, TX
It’s just like writing with a marker. I love it but i wish more product would come out. I have to go over it a couple of times to get a dark back look. Next time i will also try a smaller tip (fine) for the perfect wing.
Chel$ea W.
Los Angeles, CA
This eyeliner is so pigmented and goes on smoothly. While I love how long it lasts, without eye primer, it does make your lid feel a little stiff until you get used to it. I will definitely be buying this again.
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
NYX Super Fat Eye Marker

This is a great eyeliner. If applying your eyeliner and a super fast manner I recommend this product. I keep this eyeliner in my purse are all times. Great for on the go.
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
I love this product. The fat line it creates looks wonderful for doing a cat eye. Only issue I had was that sometimes the kid was a bit difficult to fully close which lead to the item drying out a bit.
Ashton G.
How is this? Is it worth buying ? I like eyeliner that comes in a marker. Makes it easier. Is this too big to use?
Libby T.
Whitewater, WI
I've been trying the super skinny marker and have really hated it. It's so dull and just doesn't seem to work very well... Has anyone tried out both? Is this one better?
JoAnna M.
Anyone knows if they have multiple colors?
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
How well does it stay? Does it get sticky at all? I have a nyx liner and after a few minutes it gets sticky on my lid even if I've primed.
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
HOW DO I MAKE THIS WORK help I'm pretty good with eyeliner but when I tried this today it was a hot blobby mess