BY NYX

Here’s a real magic marker: The extra wide felt tip eye liner is perfect for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. The eye marker application is smooth and the striking results are long-lasting.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyacrylate-16, Disodium Cetyl Phenyl Ether Disulfonate, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

• HOW DO I MAKE THIS WORK help I'm pretty good with eyeliner but wh...1 Answers
  • How well does it stay? Does it get sticky at all? I have a nyx li...1 Answers
  • How is this? Is it worth buying ? I like eyeliner that comes in a...2 Answers
Mia G.
I'm not a huge fan of fat marker eyeliners, but once I got past the applicator marker I think this eyeliner was pretty good, the marker just made it hard for me to apply. The liner feathered easily and it took a lot of work to make a sharp line, but I think that was the applicator's problem, nothing wrong with the actual eyeliner itself
Angel B.
I have used the skinny version of this eyeliner for over 5 years now. It has been my go to for a nice solid, sharp wing. It is so easy to make the wings match too because it's so easy to use. Usually when I use felt tipped eyeliners, they tend to fray at the tip but the NYX one doesnt! Go get yourself one now!
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA
Tried this, but it just didn't work well for me. The sheer size of it made me feel like I wasn't really in control. I'm used to smaller utensils for my eyes so that I get a very sharp and sleek look but it was really hard for me to achieve that with this product. I'll stick to my other felt liners
Alexis W.
Decatur, GA
I'm better with markers because I feel like I don't have a steady hand and this product did the trick. It's easy to apply and use, and has a great value. I probably won't buy it again since I've found a smaller felt tip, eye marker that I love but I do reccomend this to beginners.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
Not my favorite. If you're in a hurry and doing really dramatic makeup, it's alright - I notice that the formula dries very funny, almost like it's too thin? and then it flakes off, cracks or creases. It also seems to run out very quickly. I would probably not buy ever again,
Michelle B.
Murphy, NC
Great liquid liner. Goes on smooth, and smudges only if you want it to. The fat pencil makes it easy to use. Has never dried out on me like some liquid eyelines have before. Great value for what you get. Highly recommend this eyeliner to all my friends and family.
Fayethe V.
My CVS was out of the usual NYX Skinny Marker I use, so I decided to purchase the Fat Marker. I was very surprised by how easy it was to apply. The larger marker makes it much easier to control, as well. I'll likely continue to buy the Fat Marker instead.
Mattalin M.
I really enjoyed this liner. It went on super smooth and I loved how you could manipulate the thickness of the liner with the felt tip. However, it didn't last through the day as long as I would prefer. It would fade a few hours after application.
Tiella G.
The NYX Super Fat Eye Marker works great for thick wings and lines. It works really well and if you want that thick cat eye look, this is the marker that will do it... I recommend you trying it out if you are into having thick line and wings.
Marissa D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
One of my favorite marker liners, second only to Eyeko. Goes on smoothly as easily and never disappoints. I read some reviews elsewhere about complaints of it drying out too quickly but I haven't had that problem at all.
Ashton G.
How is this? Is it worth buying ? I like eyeliner that comes in a marker. Makes it easier. Is this too big to use?
Libby T.
Whitewater, WI
I've been trying the super skinny marker and have really hated it. It's so dull and just doesn't seem to work very well... Has anyone tried out both? Is this one better?
JoAnna M.
Anyone knows if they have multiple colors?
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
How well does it stay? Does it get sticky at all? I have a nyx liner and after a few minutes it gets sticky on my lid even if I've primed.
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
HOW DO I MAKE THIS WORK help I'm pretty good with eyeliner but when I tried this today it was a hot blobby mess