BY NYX

Here’s a real magic marker: The extra wide felt tip eye liner is perfect for creating a dramatic cat-eye look. The eye marker application is smooth and the striking results are long-lasting.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyacrylate-16, Disodium Cetyl Phenyl Ether Disulfonate, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Black 2 (CI 77266).

• HOW DO I MAKE THIS WORK help I'm pretty good with eyeline...1 Answers
  • How well does it stay? Does it get sticky at all? I have ...1 Answers
  • How is this? Is it worth buying ? I like eyeliner that co...2 Answers
NYX Super Fat Eye Marker
  • "Useful if you do the wings. super easy with just a flick of your wrist it is done." in 39 reviews
  • "I must say, I'm upset, like really upset it took me so long to find this liner. This is my holy grail of all holy grails... of all time! This goes on so black, so bold, and stays on the entire day. I will never not have this liner in my makeup bag!" in 15 reviews
Becky S.
In the realm of eyeliners this would be a 2 or 3 but since it has a more specific category- thick/marker liner- I think it is a little above average for the ones I've tried.
I've been disappointed with NYX eyeliners lately due to them either drying out quickly or not having enough product inside.
The first several uses provided a decent amount of pigment and it was fairly easy to get a straight line (not a cat eye...but then again, they're difficult for me with most liquid liners). I also wish they had more colour options for this product.
Jayme S.
Gettysburg
This product just did not work for me. The tip is so big that it is hard to make any sort of precise line at all, and I end up smudging it all over my eyelid. The color is not very vivid and it is very patchy. I would not recommend this product to a friend and I don’t think it is worth the price since it did not perform well.
Dvani M.
Im not sure if the one I bought had been opened and maybe started to dry out but I was less than impressed with the pigmentation of this eyeliner. The felt tip is great for precise applications and the staying power isn't terrible but I would pass this up if you're looking for the blackest black eyeliner possible.
Brittany L.
biloxi
Very easy to use design. Love the tip, helps to make a nice wing. But I find the pen to be too thick and it makes too large of a line on my eyes. It’s also not as thick or bold as I would like and you have to kind of retrace what your drew to make it bolder and darker. Would recommend to someone who wants to quickly draw on a dramatic cat eye with ease.
elizabeth s.
Dallas
it has good color and dries down matte rather than leaving the glossy look. I was a beginner at winged eyeliner when I bought this and although I did improve on my eyeliner skills, I would say that the tip on this liner is too thick for unskilled makeup wearers.

It does last all day and doesn’t smear!
Brianna C.
Osburn, ID
Love the felt tip applicator and the nice matte black (don’t you hate shiny, wet-looking liner??) but this product didn’t last me long before the applicator seemed dry. Still, the price point makes it a good choice, even if you have to replace it more often.
Jamie A.
Jessup
I really like this liner. It’s a fat felt tip which makes it really easy to control the density of the line. I keep buying it over and over. The only reason it didn’t get the whole five stars is the pen runs out pretty quickly compared to other liners
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
Waaaay to big. I mean if you like the big dramatic eye liner daily then it might work but you could never do a wing with this and I prefer a much much much more precise liner when doing my eyes. I’m sure someone somewhere would love this though.
alyvia y.
traverse city
This product doesn’t go over eyeshadow really at all, and is not a go to if you want to have winged eyeliner. The felt tip quickly lost it’s point and is now kinda twisted to the side. I would not recommend to a friend.
Onyx H.
Cedar City
I hated this. I like dark eyeliner, and if I’m using a black eyeliner I’d like it to be darker than my eyeshadow lol The giant tip makes precision difficult, sharp points are a joke, and there’s almost no pigmentation to it. Absolutely wouldn’t recommend.
Libby T.
whitewater, wi
I've been trying the super skinny marker and have really hated it. It's so dull and just doesn't seem to work very well... Has anyone tried out both? Is this one better?
Ashton G.
How is this? Is it worth buying ? I like eyeliner that comes in a marker. Makes it easier. Is this too big to use?
Sarah M.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner to try and this one is reasonably priced - is it worth it? Does it last (not dry out too quickly)?
Brianna D.
Galloway, NJ
HOW DO I MAKE THIS WORK help I'm pretty good with eyeliner but when I tried this today it was a hot blobby mess
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Does this liner last a long time? Is it fast drying?