BY NYX #3 in Lip Liner

Buh-bye creamy lip colors! See ya shimmery shades! A velvety, matte lip is an absolute must and we’ve got just the goodie to help you get it done right: Suede Matte Lip Liner. Available in 36 richly pigmented hues, these pencils were created with colors from a few NYX Professional Makeup fan faves in mind--our Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, Matte Lipstick and Soft Matte Lip Cream to be exact. Every shade goes on super smooth and provides the perfect base for our much-loved matte lippies.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Cocoglycerides, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Alumina, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Palmitic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chlorite, Dolomite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Magnesium Carbonate (CI 77713), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Brooklyn Thorn:

Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Cocoglycerides, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Alumina, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Palmitic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chlorite, Dolomite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Magnesium Carbonate (CI 77713), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

• These lip liners good? I love nyx products3 Answers
  • I just purchased a set of the liquid suede lip creams. Do these l...3 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product? (:2 Answers
Reviews (2010)
  • "These are some of my favorite affordable lipliners so creamy and pigmented and glide on so smoothly I really like this I have so many. They are so easy to apply and they have so many colors to hose from " in 206 reviews
Natasha R.
My whole life I only use the Jordanna brand of lip liners that they sell at Walgreens I had one color that I’ve been using since I was literally a little girl that I’ve always loved and it’s only like $1.99 for it and it just works but then when they were out of it all the time I decided to order one of these instead and it’s my go to now because I can find it more easily I can order it off of Alta website or get it at any drugstore basically and the color is perfect it’s a couple shades darker than my real natural lip Shea which my lips are naturally very dark colored for some reason so this one works great for me to just put underneath a nude or peachy lipstick or just line my lips before I put on a sparkly lipGlass
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Alien more...
Bought in shade called Alien. Goes well with my black lipsticks. Doesn't feather, or bleed into lip lines, makes lipstick more opaque and last longer. Helps to keep certain black lipsticks from bleeding. The only con is this is kind of dry, but it's a matte finish so that's to be expected. It doesn't drag as I'm applying it, so long as I have lip balm applied, so no points off for that. All in all a very good lip liner.
Brooke S.
Williamsport, PA
Review for: Cherry Skies, Soft-Spoken more...
These NYX liners are a perfect match with my two suede lipsticks! They were cheap and they have nice packaging. My main beef with these are that I’ve had quite a hard time sharpening them. It might be the sharpeners I’ve used but they seem to slip in all the ones I’ve tried. It also takes a bit of a push to see pigment come onto my lips. But I do recommend these to others and they match with my favorite shades in other brands too! NYX is hands down one of my favorite companies to shop from and their lip products are so affordable and well made!
Kelly P.
Queen creek, AZ
Review for: Run the World, Life's a Beach more...
I have these in lifes a beach and run the world. These lip pencils are really pigmented and last a while after applying. I love that these two colors match my nyx butter glosses and it adds to a more defined lip vs using the butter glosses alone. These cost me $4 a pencil at Walgreens. I wouldn't recommend using these on dry lips. I use grande lips clear lip plumper and then apply my lip pencil and the butter glosses last. I also use these to fill my lips with just the pencil. With so many colors to choose from i hope to own them all! Very pretty 😍
K M.
Brooklyn
Review for: Brooklyn Thorn, Jet Set, Sway, Oh Put It On, Prune, Aria more...
The packaging is so nice. The liners have a matte finish to it and the original liners have more of a glossy finish to the packaging. They have a nice color selection and very unique colors. The only issue is that the formula is a little drying which is the one thing you don’t want in a lipliner. They’re so pigmented they i can’t let go of mine though if you pair it with a comfortable lipstick or gloss I’m sure it’ll feel less heavy and drying
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
Buy buy buy my fave lip liner drugstore fav like always will be too this brand is beyond brilliant and beautiful. Just like my lips after these bad boys line them beautifully and set me glam ready for the day. These last and aren't wiped off with just a lol smooch.. Long lasting and easy as ever to go on and they have videos to watch how tos if u want to learn different ways to draw those smoothies on glam faces......
Si-Si L.
NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner
I have this in the shade Soft Spoken. One of the best lip liners ever! It lasts all day and it does not budge. You can wear this as an all over lip color as well. You do need to sharpen this lip liner often just because it isn't retractable. Good price for a lip liner so there's really nothing much to complain about.
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Copenhagen, Amethyst, Oh Put It On more...
I have three different colors of this NYX suede matte lip liners. It is Copenhagen, Amethyst and Oh put in on. It’s really nice, but not as good as i expected. It’s not easy in putting it on actually) when i use them i can not make smooth and nice line at one time. I have to do it again because there is some white spots. That’s why it’s not my favorite lip liners but it still not bad at all
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
Love this lipliner because it is matte so it stays on all day through any activity like eating, drinking, kissing, etc. I also love it because it can be worn alone to create a pretty lip look or it can be worn with other lip products to create a matte lip look. I recommend this product to anyone, and they are super affordable!
Tiffany R.
West Covina, CA
NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner

These are my go-to liners! They go on silky smooth and last for a long time! My only set back with these is that they are always slightly lighter than their suede lipstick counter parts. If they were slightly darker then their matching suede liquid lipsticks they’d be absolutely perfect.
Ciara R.
I'm considering buying this is it worth it?
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
I just purchased a set of the liquid suede lip creams. Do these lip liners pair up with those?
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
These lip liners good? I love nyx products
Morgan
Is there a black shade for this lip liner?
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Would anyone recommend these to go along with their liquid lipstick or do you think it's fine to use drugstore brands?