BY NYX #3 in Lip Liner

Buh-bye creamy lip colors! See ya shimmery shades! A velvety, matte lip is an absolute must and we’ve got just the goodie to help you get it done right: Suede Matte Lip Liner. Available in 36 richly pigmented hues, these pencils were created with colors from a few NYX Professional Makeup fan faves in mind--our Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, Matte Lipstick and Soft Matte Lip Cream to be exact. Every shade goes on super smooth and provides the perfect base for our much-loved matte lippies.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Cocoglycerides, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Alumina, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Palmitic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chlorite, Dolomite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Magnesium Carbonate (CI 77713), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Brooklyn Thorn:

Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Cocoglycerides, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Alumina, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Palmitic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chlorite, Dolomite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Magnesium Carbonate (CI 77713), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

• These lip liners good? I love nyx products4 Answers
  • I just purchased a set of the liquid suede lip creams. Do...3 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product? (:3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "These are some of my favorite affordable lipliners so creamy and pigmented and glide on so smoothly I really like this I have so many. They are so easy to apply and they have so many colors to hose from " in 206 reviews
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
Review for: Sway more...
I got this lip liner mostly because I need THIS shade of purple to go with some of my purple lipsticks I have. I love NYX as a brand and enjoy their Suede liquid lips. This lip liner was a tiny bit disappointing. Only because I wouldn’t call it “suede” it rugs and pulls quite a bit with application, and can be a bit patchy if you’re doing anything more than just a line around you lips. Even then it was be weird, like it will ball up a little and be thicker in some areas, but super thin and patchy in others. I’m interested in trying other shades, more natural shades, and hopefully those will work better. As of right now though, I’m less than impressed. The shade it great though, exactly what I needed. And the packaging is really sleek and cool.
melina c.
Chicago
Review for: Stockholm more...
Nyx lip liners are my go to liner. They're really pigmented but can still be blended out if you don't desire it to be so intense. It's creamy and glides on perfectly but doesn't break often. Because it is so creamy though, I find that I need to sharpen it often to keep it precise. At first, I thought they were hard to sharpen because the wood would break in an odd way but it was the fault of a cheap sharpener. I like the cap it comes with and that it's super slim so I can just throw it in my bag. It lasts pretty long considering I use it to line my lips sometimes and other times I fill in my lips fully. I love the shade I got, Stockholm, for a really peachy nude.
natasha v.
My whole life I only use the Jordanna brand of lip liners that they sell at Walgreens I had one color that I’ve been using since I was literally a little girl that I’ve always loved and it’s only like $1.99 for it and it just works but then when they were out of it all the time I decided to order one of these instead and it’s my go to now because I can find it more easily I can order it off of Alta website or get it at any drugstore basically and the color is perfect it’s a couple shades darker than my real natural lip Shea which my lips are naturally very dark colored for some reason so this one works great for me to just put underneath a nude or peachy lipstick or just line my lips before I put on a sparkly lipGlass
Myah A.
Review for: Soft-Spoken more...
I absolutely love this lip liner. It is so so so pretty. I got it from Dillard’s for s good price I don’t actually remember exactly how much. About 7-10$ maybe. It’s super easy to use and apply. It’s super pigmented and pretty. I wear it almost everyday. I really love it. I will definitely be buying this again!
Shivani N.
Review for: Copenhagen more...
I have the NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in the shade “Copenhagen” and I love it!! It’s a gorgeous wine shade, and it lasts so long. It does not go on as smooth as I would like, but for the incredibly cheap price it is so worth it. It is rather creamy, and goes perfectly with the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the same shade. It is long lasting, and I would definitely recommend giving this a try!! For the incredible price it’s really not a loss to try it.
Becky B.
Washington, D.C.
Review for: Kitten Heels more...
I own this lip liner in so many colors, but the red lip liner velvet in kitten heels is about my perfect red lip liner. It’s a blue read that flatters my skin tone, and it looks nice with a variety of red blue lipsticks I own. It’s a good solid lip liner that doesn’t cost a fortune. You do need a pencil sharpener to use this product. However, what you give up in convenience you make up for by putting less plastic into the ocean. 😜
Mason D.
Waldorf
I can’t stress exactly how much I love this lip liner! 10/10 I would recommend to anyone looking for a matte look, without smudging, transferring or flaking off. I saw the YouTube Manny Mua, use this in one of his videos, and I bought it the next day. In total, I’ve used this product for over two months now, and I can’t get over how amazing the formula is! I get complements every week about my lips looking plump and beautiful. I always tell them that my secret is NYX liners, because the tip is super precise and it allows me to get the exact shape that I’m looking for in my lips. The shade match like a dream, to any other brands formulas as well. I can guarantee that you need this if you’ve been searching for the longest lasting, precise lip liner anywhere!
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
These lip liners are great! I want to try a few more shades, but I've only tried 2 so far. With the blue one (little denim dress), I've really fallen in love with the pigmentation! It's difficult to find a good blue lip product, especially when it's such a light color. But this, along with the actual lipstick, are perfect! And the brown (downtown beauty), it's a perfect dark brown for me! I love to wear it under it's corresponding liquid lipstick, or alone underneath a sheer nude gloss.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Review for: Milan more...
Almost as good as Kylie’s lip liners! The reason I love this is it applies soooo smooth. It doesn’t dry out and isn’t hard like a pencil. It’s a softer consistency so it’s draw a on so much easier than other pencils I’ve tried. Perfect for over lining your lips to get that fuller lip look. It doesn’t break easy at all! Love the Milan color. Works on normal eye liner sharpeners too.
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Foul Mouth more...
I love lipliners so much. I have all of these in the purple to darker shades. I really like them but I do wish they were a bit creamier. They are very dry and matte, which means they will not move. I don't mind that but it does make it hard to fill in your whole lip with it if that's what you want. I love the range of shades as I am a big fan of purples and other strange shades. I just wish the formula was bit creamier, I prefer creamier lipliners. You can be creamy n still very matte. And for the price I'll take them.
Ciara R.
I'm considering buying this is it worth it?
nicole r.
stafford
I’ve heard these are really good and have many colors to choose from , they are also a little on the costly side , who can recommend other less expensive that are good and some that are expensive but better ?
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
These lip liners good? I love nyx products
Tina W.
MESA, AZ
I just purchased a set of the liquid suede lip creams. Do these lip liners pair up with those?
Morgan
Is there a black shade for this lip liner?