BY NYX #6 in Lip Liner

Buh-bye creamy lip colors! See ya shimmery shades! A velvety, matte lip is an absolute must and we’ve got just the goodie to help you get it done right: Suede Matte Lip Liner. Available in 36 richly pigmented hues, these pencils were created with colors from a few NYX Professional Makeup fan faves in mind--our Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick, Matte Lipstick and Soft Matte Lip Cream to be exact. Every shade goes on super smooth and provides the perfect base for our much-loved matte lippies.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Cocoglycerides, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Alumina, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Palmitic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chlorite, Dolomite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Magnesium Carbonate (CI 77713), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Brooklyn Thorn:

Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Cocoglycerides, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de Carnauba, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Alumina, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Palmitic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tin Oxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chlorite, Dolomite, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Magnesium Carbonate (CI 77713), Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 7 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

• These lip liners good? I love nyx products2 Answers
  • I just purchased a set of the liquid suede lip creams. Do these l...3 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product? (:1 Answers
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live the NYX suede matte lip liner! The color payoff for a lip liner is amazing! I sometimes will just fill in my lips with this lip liner and a NYX lipgloss over it and boom it’s a look I LOVE at a price I love! AND BC THE PRICE IS AMAZINg I can buy a few and have so many different options!!!
Yvonne L.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Sandstorm
This is the first and only lipliner I own. I found it shopping at Ulta, and picked Sandstorm because it was neutral enough.  It's a very good value for how long they last, I typically replace it every 6-10 months. It exceeded what I expected, it was so cheap I didn't expect to love it as much as I do. I use this liner for all shades of lipstick instead of having a bunch of different liner colors and it isn't noticeable! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a cost effective but wonderful product!
Ashley S.
Review for: Sandstorm, Vintage
I love these!! The color pay off is amazing and they go on so smooth. They dry down very matte which o truly appreciate. I went on a limb buying these and I do not regret it. Plus you can't beat there price of like 3 dollars. They have a ton of shades they don't have any smell to them. Which in my opinion can never be a bad thing because if they were to smell that smell has to sit right under your nose. With that being said I love these and I will definitely continue to purchase more.
Rachel P.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner makes my lipstick stay all day! I love that it’s a pencil and not one of the roll up liners. The color is great and the price is very affordable. It also lasts for a very log time! I would definitely recommend this lip liner.
Eleni S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Colors are nice and bright but they do not last. The price is affordable but you pay for what you get. If you don’t mind regularly reapplying this product is fine. The packaging is nice and simple. And the liner slides on the lips easily.
Anastasia G.
This lip liner goes on sooo smoothly and is very pigmented. If you do not have a lot of money to get a high end lip liner this lip liner would probably be best for you. They have a good variety of colors and it stays on for a while.
Janu K.
Frisco
Review for: Copenhagen
These lip liners are pigmented and as smooth as a lip liner should be. I have other lip liners that are too soft and do not prevent bleeding of lipstick, I also have lip liners that are too hard and scratch my lips as I apply them. Not these, they are just right.The color range is perfect for classic and trendy styles. I use these with every lipstick I own, but I also own several of Nyx's lip products that I have purchased matching lip pencils to match.
Morgan F.
conway
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything NYX! Their matte lip liner is always so affordable and easy to apply. They definitely hold up with high end, pricey lip liners for half the cost. I don’t wear lip liner frequently but when I do, this is my go to
Sheila U.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Los Angeles has become my all-time favorite suede lip liner from Nyx. I had to go by 2 just to make sure I would have one at home as well as in my bag. I have been looking for the perfect nude color that would match my lips. I wanted something natural looking, something that would not go between the cracks of my lips, and something that would last throughout the day. I do exfoliate to make sure it goes on evenly. I would definitely recommend
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Review for: Whipped Caviar
I use a lip liner almost everyday before applying lip products and this is one of the only brands I use! These are so inexpensive and they carry such a wide variety of colors so you can't go wrong. I own so many of these right now and always continue to repurchase when I run out. I use lip products from so many brands and never have an issue getting the NYX colors to match up. These are only a couple of dollars so definitely worth trying!!
Ciara R.
I'm considering buying this is it worth it?
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
I just purchased a set of the liquid suede lip creams. Do these lip liners pair up with those?
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Would anyone recommend these to go along with their liquid lipstick or do you think it's fine to use drugstore brands?
Morgan
Is there a black shade for this lip liner?
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
These lip liners good? I love nyx products