NYX Studio Perfect Primer
Prep your complexion using our Studio Perfect Primer. Available in three shades, this silky formula creates a smooth surface for makeup application. Apply Clear anytime you need to prime and Lavender or Green to color correct.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)see more...
Top Questions See all 100 Q&A
- "this primer is amazing and super affordable! i've tried other brands and came across this one day in my local drug store and decided to give it a try and i'm so glad i did. i was pleasantly surprised of how light it was and how smooth my foundation looked on top of it. i have sensitive skin and was nervous of breakouts or of it making me oily but it did none of the above! going to try more nyx products going forward :)" in 450 reviews
- "it makes my face look super smooth and picture perfect !" in 1 review
- "Works as well as higher end brands like smashbox but for much less." in 1 review
- "I'm in love and I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
- Smooths out skin and makes it so, so soft!
- Not irritating, so should be good on sensitive skin
- A little goes a long way, so a bottle will last a while
- Comparatively cheap!
- Didn't make my pores disappear; fine lines and pores still peek through a bit
- Didn't make my makeup last noticeably longer
- Where I'm most oily, my nose, started to separate and slough off my foundation; probably not great for oily skin
I bought this when Ulta had 40% off most NYX products a few weeks ago. My skin has yellow undertones and I use MAC NC45 Foundation and powder. This primer doesn't make my oily skin shiny at all and I rarely have to touch up the t-zone area with powder like I did before I started using this. It goes on really light and smooth and lasts me all day. Make sure to shake the bottle up really well before applying, and a little goes a long way.
# Pros Easy To Use, Good Value, Lightweight, Effective
✔ Yes, I recommend this product.
It does keep makeup in place all day so it definitely does the trick if you don't suffer from breakouts with the slightest bit of silicone like me!
I have very sensitive skin but luckily this primer doesn't irritate my skin or make it break out after use. Overall, it's not for me but could work for some.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos