NYX Studio Perfect Primer

Studio Perfect Primer

is this primer supposed to have a powdery finish or texture after it's applied? I've used it a few times and noticed that when I've used it for makeup tests it tends to leave a powdery finish under the makeup or looks textured.
Is this primer good for filling in your pores and does it make your foundation last longer l?
Is it okay to use this on your eyelids before putting on shadow? Or is it just for the face? [product:nyx-professional-makeup-studio-perfect-photo-loving-primer-clear101-fl-oz]
Start your review of NYX Studio Perfect Primer!
Nicole M.
Flossmoor, IL
NYX Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Nicole M.
Purchased at: Sephora
My face is normally oily, but this primer is literally the best. I didn’t have to pat my face with an oil blot sheet at all. It made my skin look super smooth.
Juno F.
NY
NYX Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Juno F.
Decided to try this primer out recently since nyx is more affordable compared to higher end “luxury” brands. I like some of their other products (eyeshadows!) but this one is a pass for me. The primer works well as far as setting up a base for smooth foundation application but it feels heavy and like a silicone texture, just sitting on top of my skin instead of absorbing or moisturizing. This hasn’t caused any breakouts or skin reactions but the texture is enough of a turn off for me to not purchase again.
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
NYX Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Mirela B.
Purchased at: Target
I really like NYX Studio Perfect Primer. It does a really good job at keeping my makeup in place. It blurs my pores and fine lines. It makes my skin smooth and soft. It’s a great base for any foundation. It is also affordable.
Stephanie K.
NYX Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Stephanie K.
For me this didn't work, I bought the GREEN primer and it doesn't cover red spots like it's supposed too, it left my face feeling soft tho but it's also kind of an oily sensation it gets a little better once it sets.NYX Studio Perfect Primer
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This primer works really well and helps keep my oily skin under control. It also helps my makeup last all day, even with a mask! Plus it is very affordable.
Marissa R.
Key West Nas, FL
NYX Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Marissa R.
I bought the color correcting one to cancel out redness. I have oily skin and this works well for me. It gives me a good base for my makeup and I love anything that gives me a matte look. Also really love their products because they are affordable and cruelty free.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
NYX Studio Perfect Primer yes Mardi Gras was canceled yes I’m still mad! Honestly just the parades are canceled not the celebration! That being said I used this primer almost my whole trip last Mardi Gras! I mean you sweat, you get covered in glitter, confetti, liquor, beads, and that’s just naming a few... I would wake up with my make up still on! Yes I know don’t do that! But Mardi usually makes you pass out at the end of the night! NYX is such a inexpensive makeup and this primer worked overtime. I think they just changed the bottle but..l I got to grab some more soon when I’m out holiday shopping! Sorry for the stories ya’ll I’m southern... 🤣😜🥰 and I like to get and give a mental picture about how I used that product!
Efuwa T.
Tulsa, OK
NYX Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Efuwa T.
I have been using this primer for 2 years now and I really like it. No issues with it at all. Doesn’t crease my make up and gives the NYX Studio Perfect Primer pore filling effect.
Brittany B.
Kent, WA
NYX Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by Brittany B.
I actually use this as an eye shadow primer. It took me a bit to figure out that I needed two eye shadow primers to prevent eye shadow from creasing in my lids. I have dry skin on my eyelids, and certain shadow primers can dry it out even more. But putting this on under a shadow primer has been the winning combination for me. (Also keep in mind I’m not a foundation person, so this picture is showing it off as a shadow primer, not a face one which was its original intended use.)
tara A.
Alliance, OH
NYX Studio Perfect Primer uploaded by tara A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not my favorite primer. It does work great and makes my skin so soft. I’m not a huge fan of the texture it’s self though. Sometimes it makes my foundation break up

146 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Giselle O.
perris
il y a 9 mois
NYX Studio Perfect Primer does this primer last long on oily skin?
Maria J. il y a 7 mois
Hi. I have really oily skin and this works fine for me. It feels like a gross gel but it does work as a decent primer