BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX’s studio liquid liner, is a highly pigmented liquid liner that provides bold, intense color to emphasize the eye. The fine brush tip provides drawing precision of thin and thick lines. A must-have for all makeup aficionados. Highly pigmented liquid liner. Provides bold, intense color to emphasize the eye. Thin brush allows precise application and clean lines.

• Do these smudge? Do they last all day/night?2 Answers
  • My mother wanted a glitter liquid eyeliner. So, I was gonna buy i...1 Answers
  • Is it a felt brush? Like is it more firm than a regular brush... ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shanie W.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Extreme gold
I love this liner cause of the brightness and how long it stays you can wear it the whole day or a night clubbin and no matter what weather or sweat, it won't come off. I do agree with the first review some of these liner burn if it get in your liner but i experienced this with the liquid crystal liners not with the studio liquid i think cause the fine crystal in the other get in your eye but this is one of my favorite liquid liner and honestly you can not beat the price! Also the wand on this makes the liner fairly easy to manage, i am definitely not a liquid liner expert.
AbaGayle B.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Extreme Sky Blue
I love this eyeliner! There's no doubt that it's very beautiful and pigmented . I would only complain that it runs out very quickly. I feel like I only got a few uses out of the bottle before it got too thick and glopy to use. I Like the formula, it creases a little bit but it's no big deal. Sadly I'm giving it a 3 star rating because the formula either dries or gets thick, or theres just not enough in the bottle!
Iliana F.
Review for: Extreme Sky Blue
These eyeliners are so affordable and can be even cheaper if ulta has their nyx bogo 50% off sale which they have frequently. The colors are so beautiful and there are tons of vibrant colors to choose from. I bought these in silver and a light blue shade and they are amazing! They don't budge and look great on my eyes. I can't wait to go get more colors of these
Polo E.
Review for: Extreme plum
I used this product today over black eyeliner for the first time and it is VERY vibrant and lasts longer on top of my NYX liquid matte liner. It is fast drying as well as affordable and I would recommend it over the MAC eyeliners which I find to become very thick and hard to use over time. I've had this eyeliner for over a year now and it still works like new.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Extreme pink
This liner takes practice and skill. It takes a while to dry and doesn't have a super intuitive brush or application process. If you're new to liquid liner I would not suggest these, I would suggest something more like a marker with a felt tip. These have amazing pigment and a beautiful range of colors, but like I said, not great for beginners!
Elizabeth S.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Extreme Sky Blue
I have this in the silver color. I really like it to add a little extra to my black liner. I have never just used this alone. I feel like it would be to bold alone for me. It is very smooth with a brush applicator. I prefer a brush to a pen. The formula is very smooth and not chunky. The color payoff is perfect and it last awhile on the skin.
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
These are so great for anyone's collection! They come in a ton of different colors, so you can make dramatic or natural looks. They stay on all day long and do not budge! They're very good quality at such a good price. I have used this product in so many different colors for so many different looks and each time it never seizes to amaze me
Tosha J.
Sandy Lake, PA
Review for: Extreme blue
One of the best I've tried! You can't beat it for the price. I love the brush and the formula is amazing. It stays all day and I never notice any bleeding when I wear it. This liner is actually my absolute favorite for doing winged liner! If you're new to winged liner I would definitely recommend this to practice with.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Review for: Extreme plum
I love love LOVE this liner. Nyx brand liquid eye liners are pretty much the only high pigment liners I use because they come in a multitude of colors. This blue liner is one of my favorites. it's very pigmented, goes on easy and stays very well. It's also easy to use and around $7 in stores.
Allison B.
Review for: Extreme pink
This liquid liner is my absolute favorite. The dark black color is what I'm looking for and the applicator ensures that I get the liner exactly where I want it. It stays on all day long and actually requires a little scrubbing with makeup remover to full remove it in the evening. perfect!
Crystal C.
Does this last all day without primer? How does it apply?
Alison S.
Roanoke, VA
Is it a felt brush? Like is it more firm than a regular brush... I don't normally care for the the plain brushes... Hard to control
Nicole P.
Do these smudge? Do they last all day/night?
jada r.
I would most dead love to try this . Is it pricey?
Mdncr 3.
This product looks great. But what I wanted to know is is it pigmented? Does it stand for long? Does it irritate the skin? Does it come off easy? Price?