BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cora B.
Port Angeles
Purchased at: ULTA
The worst setting powder I’ve ever used made me look like I had a white cast over my makeup and had horrible flashback and smell wouldn’t recommend
Mikaela G.
Ukiah
This was not my favorite setting powder. I felt like it did a decent job but it didn’t really set my makeup as I would have hoped. I get like a few hours in my makeup was getting patchy.
𝓡𝓪𝓯𝔂 👑.
Orlando, Florida
Purchased at: Walgreens
Absolutely Terrible, I hate flashback on this powder and it doesn’t help with fine lines like the MakeUp For Ever one.
Sabrina F.
Palm Desert, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I hated this powder so much because every time I would try to apply it with multiple different tools (Beauty blender, buffer brush, big fluffy brush, powder puffs, etc.) always ate my make up!! I would get so frustrated with it that I would have to take all my makeup off and use a different finishing powder. I ended up giving it to my best friend and she absolutely loves it so that’s a plus?
Dayanira Z.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder left my skin super dry . It would cling on to weird spots and leaves my face super patchy.
Ingrid B.
cluj-napoca
I don’t like this product because when I use a flashlight you can clearly see a white powder on your face. Because of this I don’t recommend it ar all. If you are sure you won’t take photos with a flash light then you could use it because it does set your foundation.
Rebecca D.
Bents, Stoneyburn
The worst setting powder I’ve ever used. The smell is so overwhelming, but most importantly it created this weird film underneath my eyes and turned my under eye grey! Do not recommend to anyone
Brianna M.
Purchased at: Target
This product is just a no for me... settles into your fine lines, and causes flash back, and also the area you apply this product too looks darker than where the product isn’t on your face. Super disappointed save your money
Breanna M.
Lawrenceville
It is chalky. It is white and not translucent in the slightest. It sticks to your skin and you cannot brush it off at all. I tried using it lightly and all. It’s just not worth the money and it’s not even expensive.
Alexandra N.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really love nyx but this powder fell short. It leaves a bad white cast and leaves it looking so dry. I guess this would be good for Halloween type of makeup but not everyday makeup. I would not buy again.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.